Character Discussion Do you think with the Hype Crocodile has got recently that the next time he appears fighting that Oda will show him stronger than Doffy,Queen etc. ?

A vice admiral would’ve been enough.

The only Vice Admirals i see currently taking on Croco and beating him are the Admiral Candidats like Tokikake/Chaton/Momonga etc. (Garp and Tsuru the obvious excluded)

Because Bro honestly the Vice Admiral Title is inconsistent if you think about it... we have Vice Admirals who are really weak as Hell!! And then we have Vice Admirals like Momonga who is the Boss of G1 Base (the main Base after Akainus) post Ts and Momongas Strength got hyped in the Databook as well. So we have Vice Admirals with a big Gap in their Powerlvl.

Cause Vice Admiral Maynard or Vice Admiral Bastille arent beating Croco bro
:quest:

The only Vice Admirals i see currently taking on Croco and beating him are the Admiral Candidats like Tokikake/Chaton/Momonga etc. (Garp and Tsuru the obvious excluded)

Because Bro honestly the Vice Admiral Title is inconsistent if you think about it... we have Vice Admirals who are really weak as Hell!! And then we have Vice Admirals like Momonga who is the Boss of G1 Base (the main Base after Akainus) post Ts and Momongas Strength got hyped in the Databook as well. So we have Vice Admirals with a big Gap in their Powerlvl.

Cause Vice Admiral Maynard or Vice Admiral Bastille arent beating Croco bro
:quest:
I meant marienford luffy

Moria lost his will after fighting kaido.

I fail to see the narrative telling us that he beats queen easily.

There's 0 evidence of it being easy. He might beat queen. But there's no evidence it'll be easy. Not through narrative. Nor feats.

I'd say its a close match. Invisible queen might laser spam and turn croco into glass. One brachio snake destroys crocodile.

Idk I just see it as very close with no definite answer. We need more feats from current croc to have an answer
"One brachio snake destroys crocodile" aight youre dumb af no point arguing,queens useless asss got 20 free shots in with sanji and still couldnt bring him down,i gave you points youre giving me delusions,dot even reply youre embarassing

Current top tiers:
Dragon
Akainu
Shanks
Imu(probably)
Blackbeard
Kizaru
Aokiji
Fugitora
Luffy
Mihawk
Greenbull

How can crocodile defeat any of these guys? His close combat is mediocre and run away from magellan like a pussy. Has he ever beaten someone who is not a fodder? No. Even greenbull, the weakest top tier has defeated two commanders. What feats crocodile has? None. He, first has to prove he can defeat guys like Marco, Magellan, sabo, zoro etc.. for us to even put him in the conversation

"One brachio snake destroys crocodile" aight youre dumb af no point arguing,queens useless asss got 20 free shots in with sanji and still couldnt bring him down,i gave you points youre giving me delusions,dot even reply youre embarassing
Brachiosnake one shot sanji and it was with ease. He wasn't even trying

Queen landed at most 5 attacks. What the fuck are you talking about? Sanji is way too fast for queen.

Crocodile isn't sanji tho. He doesn't have sanjis focus on speed. You can't just gift him all of sanjis feats.

You spewed a whole lot of bullshit. Yet none of it was true or added to the conversation. You're what we call a clown🤡

Brachiosnake one shot sanji and it was with ease. He wasn't even trying

Queen landed at most 5 attacks. What the fuck are you talking about? Sanji is way too fast for queen.

Crocodile isn't sanji tho. He doesn't have sanjis focus on speed. You can't just gift him all of sanjis feats.

You spewed a whole lot of bullshit. Yet none of it was true or added to the conversation. You're what we call a clown🤡
Your profile photo alone is enough to deem you a retard,but queen got a shitton of hits on sanji and still didn't scratch the useless fck,if we're just gonna talk random shit out of our asses like you did then i say crocos on shots queen with the dehydration shit