Character Discussion Do you think with the Hype Crocodile has got recently that the next time he appears fighting that Oda will show him stronger than Doffy,Queen etc. ?

I think that on average it will be very difficult for awakened logias not to be on atleast YC1 lvl and rather even low top tier.
With that said, Croc imo has more story relevance than Lucci and Kaku and they were brought back awakened aswell.

I'm expecting an environmental transforming ability (sandstorm + turning the ground into sand), with which he can merge (avatar form) and faze through (ridiculous mobility), hakified grand desert espadas from left and right and much, much more...
Logias are the strongest DF type and their awakenings are the last ability to get introduced.
If Croc has it, which I think is a no brainer assumption, he will be a beast imo.

So yeah, he's likely stronger than even YC1s and Doffy.

I think that on average it will be very difficult for awakened logias not to be on atleast YC1 lvl and rather even low top tier.
With that said, Croc imo has more story relevance than Lucci and Kaku and they were brought back awakened aswell.

I'm expecting an environmental transforming ability (sandstorm + turning the ground into sand), with which he can merge (avatar form) and faze through (ridiculous mobility), hakified grand desert espadas from left and right and much, much more...
Logias are the strongest DF type and their awakenings are the last ability to get introduced.
If Croc has it, which I think is a no brainer assumption, he will be a beast imo.

So yeah, he's likely stronger than even YC1s and Doffy.
Mythical zoan > Logia

His bounty alone should make him stronger than King, Hancock etc.

I'm not buying him stronger than them but I bet he will show up with awakening and good advanced haki. Don't bet on CoC.

Mythical zoan > Logia
They still belong to the Zoan branch overall and even within just those mythical ones, only a few are real heavy hitters.
Whereas every logia fruit is atleast good, while most are great or straight up op (while logia awakening still has to drop).

And even for the best of them, is it always just the mythical Zoan fruit or is it to a great degree the user themself? I'm talking about Oni strength, TB speed, advCoC, FS, ID CoA...

The story has told us that croco lost his will after losing to whitebeard and got comfortable in alabasta,he Beat luffy 3 times without even using haki(literally will) and now they gave him a HUGE bounty...so basically i dont have "proof" ,its all in the narrative,maybe he's not beating queen easy but could definitely give him an equal fight

The story has told us that croco lost his will after losing to whitebeard and got comfortable in alabasta,he Beat luffy 3 times without even using haki(literally will) and now they gave him a HUGE bounty...so basically i dont have "proof" ,its all in the narrative,maybe he's not beating queen easy but could definitely give him an equal fight
Moria lost his will after fighting kaido.

I fail to see the narrative telling us that he beats queen easily.

There's 0 evidence of it being easy. He might beat queen. But there's no evidence it'll be easy. Not through narrative. Nor feats.

I'd say its a close match. Invisible queen might laser spam and turn croco into glass. One brachio snake destroys crocodile.

Idk I just see it as very close with no definite answer. We need more feats from current croc to have an answer