General & Others Do you trust Oda?

I couldn't agree more
glad you ask
so this is my reason
I find One Piece to be the greatest series... it makes you feel involved and interested like no other series does
God knows how much I love One Piece and how much I think Oda is a genius for creating all of this
But this is too underwhelming... Oda is a meme now

It's not like when people rant because they don't like something which doesn't please them or doesn't fit their agenda or whatever
I loved Zoro getting Adv CoC like Luffy, I loved Roof Piece with the five Supernovas fighting an epic battle.
Everyone liked something of this arc of course, depending on his tastes, preferences, agendas and what not

But the cringe shit weights too much more than anything... there's so much awful writing that I hope to never ever see this fuckery again, I am so happy it finally ended

Wano was maybe the most awaited arc in the series... and it was SO underwhelming
Frankly, Wano Arc was bad and Wano Post Saga was dogshit... there's more cringe, awful writing and wasted chapters in this arc that in the entire series!

You think WCI, Dressrosa, Fishman Island and Punk Hazard were bad? They are gold compared to Wano and platinum compared to Post Wano

You think this is a meme? This (sadly) is a perfect summary of most content of the arc...

Enjoy Oda's "wonderful" writing of Wano Arc...

Yamato (I'll join you!) (I'll join you!) (I'll join you!) Nah...I don't feel like I am joining you
I absolutely dislike Yamato as a character, but come on, the way she was developed even I felt that she had to join

Through the series (especially Enies Lobby and Fishman Island) Oda established the concept that it's not right to hate people and take revenge on them because of their ancestors or for general racism/discrimination...
Then he states that Kurozumi are born to being killed, because they are evil inside, conveniently forgetting that in the past they were discriminated and tortured and even killed just for the lulz
On the other side Wano people are good even if they discriminated Kurozumi and even tortured three children just because they were different...

Jack, fourth strongest in Beasts Pirates, doesn't even have a named move... but we got thousands of panels about useless Gifters and fodders

Oda wasted tens and tens of chapters with useless fodders or dynamics no one cares about...
Also Oda
Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! Open Wano borders! OPEN THOSE FUCKING BORDER!!

Kaido, a Yonko, the WSC, the strongest opponent the main character ever fought and defeated, fell
Is he dead? Dunno
Did he survive and escape? Dunno
And funny thing is that in-verse no one seems interested in Kaido and Big Mom being dead or alive or whatever!

Oda introduces an Admiral, using King + Queen as hype tools for him, making him stomping the two weakened commanders uses said Admiral as hype tool for Shanks for that shitty movie
An Admiral that got teased with a silhouette many years ago is basically just a filler!

Greenbull (I would never come to Wano if Kaido was still here) (I am also perfectly confident to take the head of the guy who defeated Kaido)
Yeah, villain number 749592 that underestimates Luffy for the 749592th time in the series... does that make any kind of sense when Luffy has the reputation of a Yonko now?
Oda as well tries whatever cringe gag and scene he can to somewhat show Kid and Law as credible "rivals" for Luffy... at the same time gives objective proof that Luffy is as strong, if not stronger, as Kid + Law joined together, making all that effort wasted and forced*
Yeah, a lot in Wano was very disappointing. I agree with quite a bit. Robin and Ace's story contrasted with the Hiyori/Kurozumi is just disappointing. It's stuff like that, that makes me wonder if some authors actually believe such despicable stuff or just don't think out the ramifications of their plotlines' conclusions. Agreed, very disappointing. Pacing in Wano, focus being given to disappointing groups and characters rather than more important ones, I agree and I think all of your complaints are valid.

As for Aramaki, he kinds gets screwed over by his placement in the series. He's an Admiral, just like Akainu and Aokiji were and Kizaru currently is but he's active in a period where the Straw Hats, not only aren't as helpless as pre-timeskip, but have triumphed over Kaido and his crew and Big Mom. His performance against King and Queen was fine in my opinion, he showed off his strength, was portrayed above the likes of regular Commanders (though they were injured and Oda didn't try to hide that) and he brought life to Wano where the Beast Pirates left it desolant. Kaido and his regime in place definitely made it ridiculous for Aramaki to come waltzing in but with Luffy and co, it seemed like he underestimated their strength and that seemed pretty ridiculous, I agree.

I agree Luffy shouldn't be underestimated at this stage of the story and CP0, Jimbei and Akainu reiterating that scuffles between significant groups could devolve into large-scale war if they get too far was a much better showing of Luffy's standing at this point. With Aramaki, the guy's an Admiral and he still tries stuff with Luffy but his own opinion of Luffy didn't seem all consistent with Luffy's performance. Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei being ready to face him kinda made clear that just because Aramaki doesn't believe the alliance is capable to stop him doesn't change reality. Oda has an individual underestimate Luffy but Luffy's not portrayed as some underdog, he's an Emperor, calm along with his Commanders despite an Admiral approaching.

What I'm trying to say is even if Luffy being underestimated is repetitive, at this stage of the story Oda is backing up Luffy's strength rather than having him outright lose like prior. In Wano, Luffy and his Commanders were prepared to face Aramaki and in Egghead, Lucci nearly loses consciousness after a few hits and is left shocked at Luffy's power. Essentially, sure people continue underestimating Luffy but they're no longer part of the general consensus. Akainu understands Luffy's an Emperor and outright tells Aramaki not to make the situation worse, he again tells CP not to start anything till Kizaru is around. The Fleet Admiral, along with CP0 through Kaku, understand Luffy's placement as an Emperor but individual characters (Aramaki, Lucci) not believing the hype doesn't really change the facts of Luffy's standing.

I kinda disagree on Kid and Law but that's because despite them being drawn alongside Luffy at times, when push came to shove they were given their own spotlight against Big Mom whilst Luffy faced Kaido solo. Essentially, them being portrayed as a significant trio together and Luffy being the strongest of them, these two things just don't seem mutually exclusive to me.

The rooftop 5 were the most significant Supernova and Luffy, Kid and Law were the ones to defeat 2 Emperors. Just because they're placed in a position of importance and stand out doesn't mean they're all equal. I understand feeling like Oda is pretending they're rivals but Kid and Law serve their purpose as significant pirates from Luffy's generation whether they're his equals or not, even post-Wano with Kid going on his route to find the man with the burns and Law facing Teach. Luffy being the best out of them doesn't mean they can't be placed with him as stand-out pirates that are still important, especially since they never gave up on their journeys and ended up defeating an Emperor as well.

Perhaps forced but I don't agree on wasted since Kid and Law still went on to achieve fame facing an Emperor and the themes of the new overtaking the old was present both during Luffy's time on the rooftop and during Kid and Law vs Big Mom so having the only characters to beat Emperors distinguished as the 3 Wisdom Kings isn't surprising.

Still no. From a writing narrative of view, this arc was amazing, it has some very small problems here and there, but nothing underwhelming.

awful writing and wasted chapters
Still no

WCI, Dressrosa, Fishman Island and Punk Hazard were bad
Those were never bad. Stop listening bad youtubers.

Yamato (I'll join you!) (I'll join you!) (I'll join you!) Nah...I don't feel like I am joining you
If you udnerstood the character of Yamato, you would understand why she staid. I ddid. I warned all of you that this would happen as Oda NEVER promised Yamato to join the crew. You didn't listen, your problem, not Oda's.

On the other side Wano people are good even if they discriminated Kurozumi and even tortured three children just because they were different...
Note that Oda never depicted the Wano people as good because they disciminated the Kurozumi, this was in fact depicted as an evil act not a benefic one. What is not benefic on the countrary was the attitude of Orochi who choose to go full fascist on the country because of the arm done on his family.

No wonder you can't like One Piece, you don't read carefully.

Jack, fourth strongest in Beasts Pirates, doesn't even have a named move... but we got thousands of panels about useless Gifters and fodders
What in the story oblige Oda to deliver a named move for Jack? Check your expectations mate, those are illegitimate.

Oda wasted tens and tens of chapters with useless fodders or dynamics no one cares about...
Indeed, and that was all the point of the surprise choice of Momo. Oda made a statement that he won't do things like his father. He won't rush. That's characterization, not bad writing..

Sigh... :lawsigh:

as hype tool for Shanks for that shitty movie
That's only your interpretation. Mate.

An Admiral that got teased with a silhouette many years ago is basically just a filler!
And ? We have plenty of character for you. I can understand that you feel underwelmed but their was no expectations created for a wonderful battle here, plus, he had his moment so, why so serious ?

Oda as well tries whatever cringe gag and scene he can to somewhat show Kid and Law as credible "rivals" for Luffy... at the same time gives objective proof that Luffy is as strong, if not stronger, as Kid + Law joined together, making all that effort wasted and forced*
Whats your point here ?

WCI was so trash I took a 3 year break
Damn the ignorance... lmao

@Onepiecedying
Man,you don't know this CarrotForNakama member. But i will tell you.
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?

It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,
You're not up to date, c4n moved on and has turned into one of the most civil nakama thread posters of all.
You should stop whining about one piece and do something you like instead.

@Onepiecedying
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?
:lusnipe:

Still no. From a writing narrative of view, this arc was amazing, it has some very small problems here and there, but nothing underwhelming.

Still no

Those were never bad. Stop listening bad youtubers.

If you udnerstood the character of Yamato, you would understand why she staid. I ddid. I warned all of you that this would happen as Oda NEVER promised Yamato to join the crew. You didn't listen, your problem, not Oda's.

Note that Oda never depicted the Wano people as good because they disciminated the Kurozumi, this was in fact depicted as an evil act not a benefic one. What is not benefic on the countrary was the attitude of Orochi who choose to go full fascist on the country because of the arm done on his family.

No wonder you can't like One Piece, you don't read carefully.

What in the story oblige Oda to deliver a named move for Jack? Check your expectations mate, those are illegitimate.

Indeed, and that was all the point of the surprise choice of Momo. Oda made a statement that he won't do things like his father. He won't rush. That's characterization, not bad writing..

Sigh... :lawsigh:

That's only your interpretation. Mate.

And ? We have plenty of character for you. I can understand that you feel underwelmed but their was no expectations created for a wonderful battle here, plus, he had his moment so, why so serious ?

Whats your point here ?

Damn the ignorance... lmao
Carefull, the brown stains are visible on your nose and tongue; more of this and they may get stuck in the dirty place that is Oda's asshole...