General & Others Do you trust Oda?

@Onepiecedying
Man,you don't know this CarrotForNakama member. But i will tell you.
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?
I commend you on your English, it is way better than it was.
You should be proud :)

Last edited:
@Onepiecedying
Man,you don't know this CarrotForNakama member. But i will tell you.
It was very recently,while Shitty Country Arc was still ongoing. This member joined the forum and spent the whole time in the Next Nakama Thread,and what he was doing? Grotesque esforces to keep alive the idea that Larrot was going to join Condom-Boy's gang,same with her being throw in irrelevance!! It was a immense clownfiesta,you missed it. This member replied to everything that everyone posted,grasped at the biggest nothingnesses to defend Larrot,distorced all the facts to make them fuel his agendas,and even created a channel in Youtube and a account in twitter with this same name to do the same thing. In the end,no one won between the fans of Larrot and Yamatrash,but the fault for all this time wasted is no one's other than Lolda's.
I see that now he started to swallow all Lolda's dump. He may be trying to not stay empty-handed forever,but is doing it in the way a broken-minded people does. But this is only making him more laughable than he already was.
You shouldn't pay attention to him. And you are right,we shouldn't trust Lolda to deliver good things.
We actually should stop using the forum to consume Shit Piece so much. We should use more the Entertainment section. There are many fresh fictions around here that are not so full of sloppiness and plagued by horrible cliches,we should discuss them more often.
What i recommend currently is:
Stranger Things: A very entertaining series from Netflix that revived the culture of 80's and 90's,and was said by his creators that will spawn a entire franchise in future.
Planet of the Apes's 2011 reboot: The new three movies are excellent and it will continue beyond a triology. The next is set for 2024.
What you think ?
It's just hard to let it go mate
I used to be one piece guys in school, I told all my friends that one piece are awesome
But now
I Know oda doesn't want to change
I believe that we are not getting redemption arc
Its only downgrade forward after this
Maybe you are right
Its a time to let it go one piece
Gosh
I HATE ODA!!

Its only downgrade forward after this
Still no.

Carefull, the brown stains are visible on your nose and tongue; more of this and they may get stuck in the dirty place that is Oda's asshole...
Cute

Once you give me an actual good narrative argument to reenforce your claims, I might take you seriously, until then, you will only look like people whining of not being able to see their favourite badass, emo and muscular guy fight against the big bad villain.

One Piece is not perfect, but you guys are missing like 45% of the actual content by letting your illegitimate expectations get the best out of you.

Stop listening to bad youtubers and learn how to analyse a story.

Still no.

Cute

Once you give me an actual good narrative argument to reenforce your claims, I might take you seriously, until then, you will only look like people whining of not being able to see their favourite badass, emo and muscular guy fight against the big bad villain.

One Piece is not perfect, but you guys are missing like 45% of the actual content by letting your illegitimate expectations get the best out of you.

Stop listening to bad youtubers and learn how to analyse a story.
I think you who should learn to analyze a story mate
Here a tips
Try to analyze diffrent story not just always stick on one piece
You can tried on Attack on titan or fullmetal achemist brotherhood unlike one piece they have a real ending

I think you who should learn to analyze a story mate
Here a tips
Try to analyze diffrent story not just always stick on one piece
You can tried at Attack on titan or fullmetal achemist britherhood unlike one piece they have a real ending
"try to analyze different story" :bamathink:

Thanks, but sorry, I think I had this lesson already, in my first storytelling class... 18 years ago.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Lmao you fuckers dont because you powerscale and rely on the story being good by your standards if he follows your fan fics and your scaling