Future Events Does anyone still doubt these matchups ?

Sanji vs King. Periodt
Post automatically merged:

King is more flying based then swordsmanship based.

He legit can fly in base and also has a flying DF on top of it.

Either Zoro keeps on shooting ranged attacks like a idiot....and we have a shitty fight. Someone keeps on throwing Zoro into the air, and we get a dumb ridculous fight. Or King nerfs himself like a retard and fights on land, completely discarding his DF and practically giving Zoro the W.

There is no other way, all the ways show that Zoro vs King is a mismatch.

Zoro either fights Queen, Whos Who or Orochi.

Last edited:
Either Zoro keeps on shooting ranged attacks like a idiot....and we have a shitty fight. Someone keeps on throwing Zoro into the air, and we get a dumb ridculous fight. Or King nerfs himself like a retard and fights on land, completely discarding his DF and practically giving Zoro the W.
Or Zoro learns Geppo. Or King isn't a fucking pussy and his flight serves to perform flying attacks (see his diving attacks).

Zoro either fights Queen, Whos Who or Orochi.
You during Alabasta Arc: Sanji gets Mr. 1 because he gets the serious opponents. Zoro gets Mr. 11, who fights with sword.
You during Skypiea Arc: Sanji gets Ohm because he has forest and people get lost; how the fuck does Zoro fight if he get lost? Zoro gets Yama; he serial, right?
You during Enies Lobby: Sanji gets Kaku because he kicks. Zoro gets Spandam because he fights with sword too

Just want to enjoy Oda level of imigination in drawing Aerial Battle/fights, So Sanji vs King. If Oda make King fight on the ground with so much hype King using his flight when attacking Big Mom ship and slam Sanji, clearly Oda doesn't have imagination of aerial fighting, play it safe by giving King to more popular character and all those hype and wing will be just a waste. Marco can fight King also but he supposed to delay Big Mom and strawhats will focus on Beast Pirates

Or Zoro learns Geppo. Or King isn't a fucking pussy and his flight serves to perform flying attacks (see his diving attacks).

You during Alabasta Arc: Sanji gets Mr. 1 because he gets the serious opponents. Zoro gets Mr. 11, who fights with sword.
You during Skypiea Arc: Sanji gets Ohm because he has forest and people get lost; how the fuck does Zoro fight if he get lost? Zoro gets Yama; he serial, right?
You during Enies Lobby: Sanji gets Kaku because he kicks. Zoro gets Spandam because he fights with sword too

With x drake out of the beast pirate
I have my own list
All things like kids, the samurai will be defeated by zoan's secret healing ability then strawhats will perform
luffy x kaido
zoro x king
sanji x queen
jinbei x jack
brook x who who
franky x sasaki
robin x bmaria
chopper x page 1
nami x ulti
ussop x numbers
Fixed!

With x drake out of the beast pirate
I have my own list
All things like kids, the samurai will be defeated by zoan's secret healing ability then strawhats will perform
luffy x kaido + big mom
zoro x king
sanji x queen
jinbei x jack + smoothie
brook x who who + oven
franky x sasaki + daifuku
robin x bmaria
chopper x page 1 + perospero
nami x ulti
ussop x numbers + compote
Super fixed!

I feel like Who’s Who’s is Drake’s opponent. Not sure about the other matchups, apart from Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen.

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Inu and Neko vs Jack
- Drake vs Who’s Who
- Law vs Sasaki
- Kid vs Black Maria
- Killer vs Apoo
- Mid trio vs Ulti and Page One