Future Events Does anyone still doubt these matchups ?

I just Noticed Something INTERESTING,
ZoroJuro and SanGoro
Zoro+Juro and San+Goro
Zoro+Ju+ro and San+Go+ro
Zoro+10+ro and San+5+ro
Zoro = 10 and Sanji = 5
This just now confirmed Zoro's Claim that he is twice stronger than Sanji when he said if Sanji is worth 1K men then Zoro is worth 2K men :kata:
@Finalbeta and ETC :cheers:
Haha well perhaps Base Zoro is twice as powerful as RS Sanji who knows

ZoroJuro and SanGoro
Zoro+Juro and San+Goro
Zoro+Ju+ro and San+Go+ro
Zoro+10+ro and San+5+ro
Zoro = 10 and Sanji = 5
This just now confirmed Zoro's Claim that he is twice stronger than Sanji when he said if Sanji is worth 1K men then Zoro is worth 2K men :kata:
Names might be inspired by the Soga Monogatari, the tale of the Soga brothers called Juro and Goro. It's considered the last of Japan's great "war tales".

Juro is also the older of the two brothers in the story, so that fits with Zoro being slightly older than Sanji, and Oda saying that if the SH's would be a family Zoro would be the eldest son while Sanji would be the second eldest

orlumpus will need to come to wano for zoro to fight king
Zoro has flying slashes and king Probally does to. Sanji is only a close range fighter and he never fought a strong swordsman. King took over kaidos whole forces this chapter showing hes the number 2 of the crew. If you seriously think Sanji is fighting king don’t get mad when you get trolled everyday when it doesn’t happen. Because everyone with a brain knows it won’t happen.

orlumpus will need to come to wano for zoro to fight king
Maybe he'll rely on support from Usopp as he did with the dragon.

He's already relying on Jinbe to fulfill Elizabello's role clean up the falling debris from when he sloppy slashed the number's club to avoid more people dying than would have happened from the initial hit.

Trolling aside, Zoro might fight King and Queen with Sanji in a tag team with mutual support, but there is no way he is taking on King by himself with his shit tier mobility.

It's really hard to predict the fights with this many allies + opponents.

One thing i kept in mind was that the Strawhat crew should defeat the main villain's crew. (Maybe Drake vs Who's Who, so Page One would go vs Franky?)
You know, why should they be in the future pirate king's crew if they can't defeat an opponent?

ZoroJuro and SanGoro
Zoro+Juro and San+Goro
Zoro+Ju+ro and San+Go+ro
Zoro+10+ro and San+5+ro
Zoro = 10 and Sanji = 5

This is probably the most dumbest thing that I have ever read in this entire forum

After scabbards lose to Kaido they might end up fighting lower ranks:

Denjiro vs Sasaki
Fukuoro vs Raizo
Kinemon vs Hotei
Ashura vs Who's who

Kawa vs ?
Izo vs ?
Kiku vs Kanjoro (rematch?)
Frankly, I dislike this because it takes way too much away from other strawhats. We are at an arc where finally the entire crew is together and truly deserve their own growth fights. The 3 calamities, the F5, Hotei and Fukurokuju SHOULD effectively be Strawhat fights, unless the BMP actually join in and offset some of the battles. While Sasaki has a personal vendetta against Denjiro now, I don't actually see them fighting (fully).