Questions & Mysteries Does Enma have Oden Haki? Part 2 ("But Its actually doesn't" edition)

The answer is: Yes, Enma contains Oden's Haki. Kaido's statement (even the Kanji) prove that.

However: Most people misinterpret what Haki is in this context. It is manifestation of your spirit, or your ambition/will. In fact, these words are used interchangeably. In one translation, Blackbeard in Mocktown said that a 30 Million Berry bounty seems low for someone with his Haki, in another translation it is said that 30 mill is low for someone with his ambition.

Armament is just one manifestation of Haki.

So it is entirely possible to say that Enma contains Oden's Haki without taking anything away from Zoro. Enma has Oden's will, while Zoro uses his armament.

Takes me back to zoro vs Mr 1 where zoro says that wado understands his will ( in this context it definitely means intention and desire )

the will to cut and not cut.
(ofc what I'm about to say is a well devised assumption)
it wouldn't be a stretch if I'd claim that the presence Kaido's talking about is the will of Oden that enma understood or i other words his last desires.. the desire to cut or kill Kaido.. which is what it has been carrying after its owner's demise..

this proves Zkk in a way (zoro fulfills that will and masters enma) ngl but comprehensively it makes sense
Post automatically merged:

@Blother @Jackteo @kumae @Chrono @Zoro D Goat

and mods this is separate thread.. please don't merge it
I was too lazy to write a thread explaining this, but that's what makes sense. This explains how Zoro cut Kaido and not King with the same blow, as Kaido is known as the strongest creature. Explains how Kaido can sense Haoshoku Haki while Zoro appears without the Vivre card.

True, so enma has Oden's CoC?! :steef:

I was too lazy to write a thread explaining this, but that's what makes sense. This explains how Zoro cut Kaido and not King with the same blow, as Kaido is known as the strongest creature. Explains how Kaido can sense Haoshoku Haki while Zoro appears without the Vivre card.
No you have got it wrong.. the reasoning i mean zoro didn't imbue enma with the same degree of haki against king and the attack was executed differently.

The funny notion is that neither CoA nor CoC can correspond to Presence my friend.