Questions & Mysteries Does Kaido have awakening?

Ofc he gonna get it and zoan awakening probably not be just about fast recover and toughness power, also you gain most like a new form who is above the hybrid form. As we see the Hybrid forms are all almost the same, they are a mixup between human/zoan form, however not a clear version.

Awakening was shown different, the awakenend zoan user from Impel down where looking more like beast version rather the human or mix version. Also they couldn´t transform back(probably they get forced to get awakened power, with means not even the usually way to awake the zoan power) and where looked like monster versions.

Similar to Monster point Chopper, he gain in that form more speed and power, he looking more like the beast version rather hybrid, a superior version of the hybrid form:

Impel down Beast zoans:

Note: Look at Monster point Chopper hand and then from the impel down monsters, they looking similar, almost the same version.
However hybrid form user don´t have these hands as what we see from monster Chopper and the impel down waitors.
Meaning the awakenend zoan power not just give you a recover power, but also a new stronger/better version, who looking more like the zoan version rather then human.
^ This
They've got completely animalistic body structures/shapes, no human facial structures anymore (lower part of the mouth is still human in hybrid), solely their waist and their posture are still human. You cannot even tell how their orginial human faces looked like in the slightest, far in contrary to the hybrid forms, where guys like Jabra and Lucci even kept their signature beards.
Additionally all of them, including MP Chopper, have those siganture black claws/fingers in common. All are relatively massive and huge. They had insane speed/mass ratios (Minotaurus was speedblitzing post Enies Lobby Mr2 and nearly Luffy aswell), with bullet and cannon fire proof bodies.

Zoan awakening definitely comes with an additonal form, zero doubt about it. In verse order of reveals: Hybrid Kaido -> BM's awakening -> Kaido's awakened form -> everyone loses their shit.

Oda should never have introduced awakening imo lol it’s pretty stupid. Now people expect every top tier to have it. As far as we know every top tier doesn’t even have FS or AA. It’s like if Oda is gonna introduce shit like this then almost everyone has to have it or it’s just plain dumb lol

Oda should never have introduced awakening imo lol it’s pretty stupid. Now people expect every top tier to have it. As far as we know every top tier doesn’t even have FS or AA. It’s like if Oda is gonna introduce shit like this then almost everyone has to have it or it’s just plain dumb lol
Agreed. But this is the arc of zoans. If zoan awakening is not shown here it is going to be miss opportunity

Agreed. But this is the arc of zoans. If zoan awakening is not shown here it is going to be miss opportunity
Agreed for the reasons I’m stating he literally has to have it but now it’s just everyone the fight from now on that’s a devil fruit user and the main enemy will be awakened lol doesn’t even have to be the main antagonist of the arc if Kata had it. Like Kata was awakened and had future sight yet Big Mom sitting there like “HUH WHATS HAPPENING?!?!” Just seems so dumb lol

no offense but if your a yonko fan, but yonkos do not have mastery over devil fruits like marines who are trained every day
so I doubt it, except BB who I can see, and shanks who I can see
So 50% of Yonko lol?
Post automatically merged:

no offense but if your a yonko fan, but yonkos do not have mastery over devil fruits like marines who are trained every day
so I doubt it, except BB who I can see, and shanks who I can see
Wait are you saying Big Mom doesn’t have good mastery of her devil fruit?

Agreed for the reasons I’m stating he literally has to have it but now it’s just everyone the fight from now on that’s a devil fruit user and the main enemy will be awakened lol doesn’t even have to be the main antagonist of the arc if Kata had it. Like Kata was awakened and had future sight yet Big Mom sitting there like “HUH WHATS HAPPENING?!?!” Just seems so dumb lol
The thing is zoans work differently compared to logia/paramecias
For example its fine if kata has awakening and BM does not because their fruits are very different
Same can be the case for logia's If kizaru have it and akainu does not, its fine because their fruits are so different - light and magma

But zoans are very similar. They all grant basic increase in strength and power. So if king has it and kaido does not it feels awkward imo.

The thing is zoans work differently compared to logia/paramecias
For example its fine if kata has awakening and BM does not because their fruits are very different
Same can be the case for logia's If kizaru have it and akainu does not, its fine because their fruits are so different - light and magma

But zoans are very similar. They all grant basic increase in strength and power. So if king has it and kaido does not it feels awkward imo.
Bm and Kata are both Paramecia at the end of the day. The fruit being different doesn’t determine how much easier it is to awaken lol