Speculations Does Kizaru get defeated on Egghead Island?

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

• Total voters
At this point there are good chances. The SHd are not gonna simply run away otherwise Oda wouldn't have used so much space to introduce this siege (and also they will look like fools). Also there is Saturn who pretty much has to fight and reveal his form, otherwise it is pointless to have him come in person + the silouhette tease we get some chaoters ago with Sabo and Im. There are also a lot of VA to be fought by weaker SHs and allies so a fight has huge chances to happen and Kizaru will most likely lose.

The thing about replacing Kizaru doesn't matter much, I don't think something like that gets decided upon on a matter of days, especially if they do stuff like worldwide drafts.

Either the marines simply don't have enough time to replace Kizaru before the story ends, or we get a new admiral (officially the weakest) for a replacement.

Not a big deal either way. There's no reason why the marine can't lose some of his top tiers before others.
Admiral Strawberry vs Jinbe let's go :steef:

The mastermind needs a whole arc to get defeated.
However, neither Kizaru nor Saturn are masterminds.
They are just cogs in the machine, as Kizaru said.
Yeah you are right but even then he doesn't get defeated this is Oda teasing and escaping

I know building up towards nothing is not a new thing for Oda but this would be low even for him...
:gokulaugh: then be prepared the marine starts sieging he crew jumps down from the island to one of the battleships they fight through the ships defending against the assaults star wars like canon balls dont hit
Coup the bust and its ove r

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Coup the bust and its ove r
I thought about it but there is lightman Kizaru that can intercept it and kick the ship back to where it started from...
I dont know how possibly they can escape with Kizaru around, unless someone else keeps him busy.

Oda protects the admirals so I doubt he gets KO’d. Someone might get the upper hand in a fight with him and then the fight gets stopped but that’s about it.

He has to fall.

Warlods are over.

OG Yonko are almost over.

Akainu is FA. Kuzan is a pirate. Only one from OG Admiral trio is Kizaru and its time for an Admiral to fall.

I thought about it but there is lightman Kizaru that can intercept it and kick the ship back to where it started from...
I dont know how possibly they can escape with Kizaru around, unless someone else keeps him busy.
look they will sail away Kizaru will just watch it thats OP