Speculations Does Kizaru get defeated on Egghead Island?

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

• Total voters
Egghead incident is on its way to become the first battle of the final war.

There are two sides facing each other. There is no way that there will be no consequences. This arc won't be useless.
No dude. There is no battle in One Piece wars. Is just one battle and that's it. Marineford was one battle. Payback War one battle. Wano one battle.

Final war is gonna be a world war.
Let's see. But it will be just one "battle" more in the line of everything will happen at once not one battle and then people will stop fighting to do something else and go back fight later on. We have Laugh Tale and One Piece before Final War.

Let's see. But it will be just one "battle" more in the line of everything will happen at once not one battle and then people will stop fighting to do something else and go back fight later on. We have Laugh Tale and One Piece before Final War.
To be fair, the Revolutionary Army already declared war and Egghead incident is mysteriously happening before Laugh Tale.

I don't even understand in which order events will unfold now.

To be fair, the Revolutionary Army already declared war and Egghead incident is mysteriously happening before Laugh Tale.

I don't even understand in which order events will unfold now.
Revolutionary Army declaring war is mere formality. They were already in war before that.

Egghead Incident is just a mere coincidence. Strawhats wasn't suppose to be there.

It will be Shanks going down. Then Teach while Buggy becomes Pirate King without finding One Piece(he just went to Laugh Tale first). So there will be Final War. After that Luffy will find One Piece somewhere else (possibly the town where Portgas D Rouge lived) and finally go to Laugh Tale. After that he will set free Fishmen and destroy Red line making All Blue.

Egghead Incident is just a mere coincidence. Strawhats wasn't suppose to be there.
"A mere coincidence" isn't even a proper argument when there is an author writing the story.

I'm pretty sure that Oda chose to bring the SHs on Egghead to make them face Kizaru + Saturn + a fleet bigger than a buster call.

"A mere coincidence" isn't even a proper argument when there is an author writing the story.

I'm pretty sure that Oda chose to bring the SHs on Egghead to make them face Kizaru + Saturn + a fleet bigger than a buster call.
My point is that Egghead just happen. Is not like Strawhats were intentionally engaging on marines or WG.

I still don’t see it.

- It’s too soon for the Strawhats to get new bounties after just getting updates at the start of the arc.
- I don’t see any suitable replacement for a new Admiral.
- I believe the Seraphim have to stay in WG hands.

I think it’s just going to be inconclusive with the Strawhats fleeing in the end. Don’t see the Vegapunks or CP0 making it out with the Strawhats as well.

I still don’t see it.

- It’s too soon for the Strawhats to get new bounties after just getting updates at the start of the arc.
- I don’t see any suitable replacement for a new Admiral.
- I believe the Seraphim have to stay in WG hands.

I think it’s just going to be inconclusive with the Strawhats fleeing in the end. Don’t see the Vegapunks or CP0 making it out with the Strawhats as well.
Nah we still have more zodiacs so Kizaru can be replaced

Nah we still have more zodiacs so Kizaru can be replaced
So a random unknown vice admiral is going to fill the role for a couple of chapters before the Final War? That’s incredibly pointless.
Not to mention that there would’ve been no point for the military draft to get Fuji & Greenbull.

Oda has also pretty much used up all major logia powers besides that.

The thing about replacing Kizaru doesn't matter much, I don't think something like that gets decided upon on a matter of days, especially if they do stuff like worldwide drafts.

Either the marines simply don't have enough time to replace Kizaru before the story ends, or we get a new admiral (officially the weakest) for a replacement.

Not a big deal either way. There's no reason why the marine can't lose some of his top tiers before others.

So a random unknown vice admiral is going to fill the role for a couple of chapters before the Final War? That’s incredibly pointless.
Not to mention that there would’ve been no point for the military draft to get Fuji & Greenbull.

Oda has also pretty much used up all major logia powers besides that.
Yep the draft is full of goats

Its not unlikely

at the very least I do see luffy dominating
Post automatically merged:

I prefer Kiz to lose here

at least he will have real focus

It’s far better to be an arc villain rather than a 3rd or 4th fights in the last war
100% would prefer this as well.
an arc where he would be the focal antagonist.
backstory
everything we want out of his character.

York turned out to be incompetant . It seems she definately lost control of seraphims no wonder shp dont have heavy damages.

I personally think Saturn himself will appear. Whether he will fight or not is interesting.

Imo with 9 vcs being introduced makes sense luffy is facing kizaru.