Speculations Does Kizaru get defeated on Egghead Island?

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

• Total voters
I can’t be sure about it tbh, if Oda wants to solidify Luffy as a fighter who is capable of defeating a top tier with no help then maybe, or the more likely thing imo is show case Luffy standing toe to toe against an admiral without having either of them losing so both parties don’t look bad and still serve the purpose of Luffy being as strong as other top tiers.
I can’t be sure about it tbh, if Oda wants to solidify Luffy as a fighter who is capable of defeating a top tier with no help then maybe, or the more likely thing imo is show case Luffy standing toe to toe against an admiral without having either of them losing so both parties don’t look bad and still serve the purpose of Luffy being as strong as other top tiers.
this is oda whats gonna happen ?

Kizaru will arrive they will clash Kuma will appear and will save the day

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I mean Oda did have the opportunity to show this in Wano with Green Bull so I dunno.

If Kizaru is defeated here then that leaves serious question marks on the admirals purpose.

Fujitora has disappeared for over 100 chapters now and Greenbull was portrayed as a xenophobic guy.

If the admirals are gonna be treated like anything serious in the endgame in a power sense then Kizaru can’t be defeated here
Eh, Luffy defeating one now is fine. Fighting Akainu is a different ballgame altogether considering his status, and Zoro/Sanji getting Fuji/Ryo later on makes sense.

It's like how Luffy fought Kata, then they fought Queen and King the following arc.

An Admiral vs Yonkou isn’t gonna be decided on egghead, that’s way too much casualties and destruction especially to the futuristic island which is prone to blow up and get really ugly if Kizaru beams