Speculations Does Kizaru get defeated on Egghead Island?

Is the first Admiral about to fall?

• Total voters
It's only been like 8 chapters so far. Zou was almost 20 arcs long. We usually have shorter arc(s) in-between big ones.
Zou isn’t the best example. Wano already had massive set up from PH and Dr, so Zou didn’t really need to do much, except set up WCI(which wasn’t that important to begin with)

But the final arc doesn’t have as much build up as wano imo. The world government have barely been villains post skip.
We need a good PH sized arc(around 50 chapters) to set up the final war and elbaf imo.

I also feel like it wouldn’t take many chapters for Luffy to beat Kizaru. He’s already surpassed Kaido, this isn’t going to be one of those fights where Luffy loses multiple times and needs plot or power ups to win. Luffy can beat Kizaru with his current skill set in a straight 1v1.
Post automatically merged:

I can't see Oda having an Admiral go down until the war against the World Government.
I mean why tho

the war against the WG won’t even be against the admirals, it will be against Imu.

It would. People are underestimating luffy and this would be a good way to show that he and his crew is a force to be reckoned with. And maybe oda would finally boost luffy’s bounty
If Kizaru was defeated he'd still maintain his rank and be reused as an Admiral.

Same way Jack wasnt kicked out of the Calamities or Lucci out of the CP.

The best time for Kizaru to fall is when the WG falls. Then he deffo wont get his rank back.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It would. People are underestimating luffy and this would be a good way to show that he and his crew is a force to be reckoned with. And maybe oda would finally boost luffy’s bounty
> People are underestimating luffy

Who?

> this would be a good way to show that he and his crew is a force to be reckoned with

Isn't he officially consdired one of the 4 Emperors?

> And maybe oda would finally boost luffy’s bounty

He just did around 20 chapters ago :sanmoji:

Akainu right now is a bit confident, he has seraphins, CpO top agents and a small army.

For a battle against an Emperor, looks fine.

I think he will lose, maybe Oda is gonna give us a kill.

I remember that it was Zoro who was gonna get killed by Kizaru if not for Rayleigh, right now Zoro should 1 vs 1 him for old times.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
@ShishioIsBack heard you mention this earlier, but I'm really starting to think Kizaru may run into Zoro first near the shore. Since this arc is basically Sabody 2.0, and Zoro was completely powerless against Kizaru and seconds any from getting killed. This time Zoro can fight back.

Zoro holds off Kizaru while the Lucci situation escalates, and Sentomaru/Tashigi/VA Doll will contact Kizaru and inform him of CP0 attacking Marines. Akainu learns in turn and it creates a big riff within the WG.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah, I think he will fall and complete his part of the plot.

Kiz was always the original admiral with the least plot importance. Akainu is Akainu and Aokiji was/is also more important to the plot. Even now Fuji seems more involved.

Kizaru was always related to Vegapunk, pacifista, sentomaru, Kuma etc. Same for him studying when he was a kid. So Kizaru being involved here and revealing/fulfilling his main purpose in the story is likely.

So yeah I think he would be defeated or neutralized one way or another this arc.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
this would be a good way to show that he and his crew is a force to be reckoned with.
Because defeating the Beast Pirates didn’t already prove this I guess? Having Luffy officially declared an Emperor didn’t already accomplish this? Lol

But it does amaze me how people think the only thing Oda is thinking about when he writes his story is power levels. “Should I have Kizaru fall here? Well, how strong do people think Luffy is?” Lol