Current Events Does Luffy have a chance at winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn?

Though I do find it funny this topic is full of admiral fanboys trying to deny it in every way possible.

This entire arc you guys denied Luffy would fight Saturn while I kept arguing he would.

Now that it's happening and happening with Kizaru, you guys are desperate to find a way to minimize it.

I'm tired of saying this , Luffy stopping both of them isn't bigger than Marco holding queen and king.
Oda just made it look cooler.
Except sanji needed someone to fight the entire arc.

You're comparing the protagonist to Marco for some odd reason.
Post automatically merged:

Nah someone is coming to deal with Kizaru
He can barely handle a guy luffy beat in 3 hits

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not gonna happen.

The whole "killing Vegapunk" thing made it obvious. They have to lose here.

It would be disgraceful for Luffy to just up and leave and not even able to avenge him.
What avenge?

Luffy literally was bouncing and dodging when they were targeting VP and sanji...

Its nothing to do with VP or Luffy but how plot should end and luffy beating two top tiers is just bad on so many levels... that's why he won't do it..

What avenge?

Luffy literally was bouncing and dodging when they were targeting VP and sanji...

Its nothing to do with VP or Luffy but how plot should end and luffy beating two top tiers is just bad on so many levels... that's why he won't do it..
No this is entirely a power level thing. Luffy should be the one who gets the last blow on them.

What are you talking about?
:kaidowhat:

All I meant is this panel is no potrayal of power , Oda does that stalling thing here and there every now and then.

Luffy would die in 1v2 against both of them.
Marco didn't make either of them bleed there.

And you forgot Marco also exhausted himself healing the alliance. We are shown neither King or Queen is a match for Marco. Heck we are shown he can overpower them at the same time.

And you keep forgetting the most important thing. Luffy is the most important character in the series.

Marco was just a glorified healer in onigashima.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No this is entirely a power level thing. Luffy should be the one who gets the last blow on them.

And you forgot Marco also exhausted himself healing the alliance. We are shown neither King or Queen is a match for Marco.

And you keep forgetting the most important thing. Luffy is the most important character in the series.

Marco was just a glorified healer in onigashima.
And,why he should get last blow on two top tiers at the end? What purpose it will serve apart form satisfying luffy fans wishful thinking ?

I see these two scenarios happening

1. Ancient Robot fights Saturn for some time while Luffy beats Kizaru

2. Zoro somehow arrives and fights Kizaru while Luffy takes on Saturn

there's also other possibilities

I'd rather both Saturn and Kizaru leave Egghead
Zoro vs. Kizaru is pretty hard to make happen tbh.
There are some big steps that need to happen to make it possible.
1. Finish Lucci
2. Get out of Labophase, which will require the Sunny to be positioned at the back of the island, plus the Barrier to be disabled.

They will probably fall very close to the Giant's ship, which is where Bonney is, and once a VA knows that Bonney is in there, all the VAs will also know too, 6~7 VAs + Their fleets.
I think Sanji and Zoro will stay behind to protect the crew.

So Zoro Stopping Kaido and Bigmam , should place him above them? Right?

He did made the same amount of blood out of king as kuch luffy did out of Kizaru.

So In crux your best argument is Luffy is a Shounen MC and Hence the jesus of the show?
:lawsigh: