Current Events Does Luffy have a chance at winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn?

C

Cruxroux

Lmao.

Wishful thinking? You skipped that flashback man. Are you a zoro fan? Get zoro past the guy luffy beat in 3 hits first
You would be the one crying if Zoro does it in one attack.
:suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

You dodged my question...

What purpose will luffy beating two top tiers in the same arc will serve? What's the narrative weight behind this?
He basically consider luffy as the jesus of One piece already.
Arguing with him is like debating a Religious missionary at this point.
:zosleepy::zosleepy:

So Zoro Stopping Kaido and Bigmam , should place him above them? Right?
No I'm saying Luffy defeats them outright. Zoro gave them a paper cut.

He did made the same amount of blood out of king as kuch luffy did out of Kizaru.
He was overpowering the two of them. Don't forget he was healing the alliance. Now is luffy healing thousands of people with his fruit powers?

So In crux your best argument is Luffy is a Shounen MC and Hence the jesus of the show
You skipped the flashback? Or the absurd amount of Nika wank?

It's this weird alliance of Zoro and admiral fans now trying to downplay Luffy and its silly.

That's precisely what Oda turned luffy into

Lmao these clowns are still arguing Kizaru and Zoro fight.

Kizaru would low diff Zoro.

C

Cruxroux

No I'm saying Luffy defeats them outright. Zoro gave them a paper cut.

He was overpowering the two of them. Don't forget he was healing the alliance. Now is luffy healing thousands of people with his fruit powers?

You skipped the flashback? Or the absurd amount of Nika wank?

It's this weird alliance of Zoro and admiral fans now trying to downplay Luffy and its silly.

That's precisely what Oda turned luffy into

Lmao these clowns are still arguing Kizaru and Zoro fight.

Kizaru would low diff Zoro.
There is no alliance between admiral bros and zoro fandom lol they absolutely despise the idea of zoro getting anywhere near Kizaru you guys share that feeling together lol. As for Kiz low diffing that is just wishful thinking reread what weaker version of zoro accomplished on the rooftop in case you forgot :fujilaugh:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Reading OP with agenda brain must be so exhausting man lol

Vegapunk will announce the Ancient Kingdom's existence as we see the Ancient Robot from that same kingdom rising to fight along side the new Joy Boy. It will be fucking Cinema. But it will all be ingored as "hahahah gOoFy cAuGhT aN L hE nEeDeD hElP aGaiNt cHadMIral aNd wAtUrN". I will be there to meme it though :pepecafe:

Vegapunk will announce the Ancient Kingdom's existence as we see the Ancient Robot from that same kingdom rising to fight along side the new Joy Boy. It will be fucking Cinema. But it will all be ingored as "hahahah gOoFy cAuGhT aN L hE nEeDeD hElP aGaiNt cHadMIral aNd wAtUrN". I will be there to meme it though :pepecafe:
See. I can see this. But Luffy has to give the final blow.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
See. I can see this. But Luffy has to give the final blow.
Most definitely. Like always he will deliver the finisher. He's the MC. But him getting help from the ancient warrior perfectly aligns with current themes and events. It's just peeps convince themselves 95% of what's explicitly on panel didn't actually happen just to further wank agendas lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I can agree on Luffy giving the final blow, I didn’t doubt even with my Dorry/Broggy speculation.

I definitely think Luffy will do something like Haokoku Sovereignty to blast Saturn/Kizaru into the ocean or something.
Damn that was a quick ban lol

I need you around for our bet babe :pepemwai::pepemwai::pepemwai:

It's sad that this is actually very likely to happen lmao

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
What was it again? I have like 3 bets with you and @Pringles and @GUI VI before he got banned so I get them confused lol

Is it Zoro vs Lucci? I think I might have already won that one btw
:milaugh:
Nah stop it we only seen like 3 pages of them fighting. Come to me when we get the full 1 on 1 chapter with conclusion. I'm still on my terms, it will be similar to how Zoro beat Pica, Ryuma, etc... no fainting or major damage.
It's sad that this is actually very likely to happen lmao
Very likely? This will 100% happen dude. I've been here/Orojackson on and off since WCI....I know these streets too well lol