Current Events Does Luffy have a chance at winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn?

My man already started damage control

Btw, I heard from sanji fans that you deliberately bumped the thread to get yourself banned to have easy way out from what was about to come. Is it true?

It's not me but sanji fans talking 🤷
He ran away to avoid the heat this guy did not manage to pump any threads for a whole week when ch 1107 dropped but suddenly lost control in 1108 lmao :shame:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
“Deliberately bumped to get banned” no lmfao I usually bump threads all the time when spoilers drop and just get warnings I didn’t think I’d actually get banned
Well that's what the people were saying..

Sanji fans thought you jinxed it and then ran away by deliberately bumping the thread to avoid the heat

But, I will take your words..

If Luffy fights both at the same time, there is a way that Kizaru might look good Otherwise, Kizaru will be humiliated in the worst possible way

Even with Saturn’s performance so far, I’d still say no.

Luffy needs his full attention on Kizaru, so it’s the ancient robot or maybe even the giants coming to split Saturn with a Hakoku Sovereignty call back.
It could even be both with the giants first and then robot-kun.

I see Oda using the giants for either catching the falling Sunny or taxiing Luffy back to their ship when he reaches his limit.

If Luffy fights both at the same time, there is a way that Kizaru might look good Otherwise, Kizaru will be humiliated in the worst possible way
Didn’t Kizaru already fight him solo (and even have time to kick Bonney and admire Franky on the side)?
Luffy then needed someone to feed him to get back in the fight. Not sure how you’d consider that humialiating…

Didn’t Kizaru already fight him solo (and even have time to kick Bonney and admire Franky on the side)?
Luffy then needed someone to feed him to get back in the fight. Not sure how you’d consider that humialiating…
look friend
There's no need to argue, a blind person can even tell how much Plot is holding Luffy back
Luffy against Kaido even had black lightning with him when he sneezed. Against Kizaro, this happened twice and even caused him to be temporarily paralyzed for a few minutes.:kayneshrug:

Luffy's stamina still ass i dont think he had enough time in g5 to handle both, someone will assist him its either the giants, ancient robot, or zoro after he end lucci.

look friend
There's no need to argue, a blind person can even tell how much Plot is holding Luffy back
Luffy against Kaido even had black lightning with him when he sneezed. Against Kizaro, this happened twice and even caused him to be temporarily paralyzed for a few minutes.:kayneshrug:
Ah…plot eh? But couldn’t someone just use the same argument for Kizaru? Then you are right back to square one.

Unless you purposefully don’t apply the same standard to Kizaru. I believe that’s called a double standard, no?
:choppawhat:

Ah…plot eh? But couldn’t someone just use the same argument for Kizaru? Then you are right back to square one.

Unless you purposefully don’t apply the same standard to Kizaru. I believe that’s called a double standard, no?
:choppawhat:
If your words are correct, Kizaru has an ability that he has not used in this fight
Does he have awaking?
Does he have coc?
we don't know
but Kizaru was so serious that he killed his friend