Current Events Does Luffy have a chance at winning a 1v2 against Kizaru and Saturn?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Zoro vs. Kizaru is pretty hard to make happen tbh.
There are some big steps that need to happen to make it possible.
1. Finish Lucci
2. Get out of Labophase, which will require the Sunny to be positioned at the back of the island, plus the Barrier to be disabled.

They will probably fall very close to the Giant's ship, which is where Bonney is, and once a VA knows that Bonney is in there, all the VAs will also know too, 6~7 VAs + Their fleets.
I think Sanji and Zoro will stay behind to protect the crew.
i don't think it's happening, but there was also a time in Wano where Zoro vs King seemed impossible so who knows

Nah stop it we only seen like 3 pages of them fighting. Come to me when we get the full 1 on 1 chapter with conclusion. I'm still on my terms, it will be similar to how Zoro beat Pica, Ryuma, etc... no fainting or major damage.
I have it screenshotted btw so no β€œoh but he didn’t faint though” excuses.
:yodaswag:

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
I have it screenshotted btw so no β€œoh but he didn’t faint though” excuses.
:yodaswag:
I can assure you there will be no excuses needed on my end :yodaswag:

It's you who'll be "b-but Zoro was wheezing heavy during the fight...i...it..it's an extreme diff" :halt:

How long have zoro fans been pushing a kizaru fight?​
It still hasn't happened for a reason.​
Maybe, if Zoro asks really hard for a delay he can get to Kizaru and lose in 2 hits​
I'll say it again lol, at this point Kizaru is going to be pretty injured by the time Zoro arrives so Zoro fans wont even get a W for Zoro if they fight

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I'll say it again lol, at this point Kizaru is going to be pretty injured by the time Zoro arrives so Zoro fans wont even get a W for Zoro if they fight
My man already started damage control

Btw, I heard from sanji fans that you deliberately bumped the thread to get yourself banned to have easy way out from what was about to come. Is it true?

It's not me but sanji fans talking 🀷

My man already started damage control

Btw, I heard from sanji fans that you deliberately bumped the thread to get yourself banned to have easy way out from what was about to come. Is it true?

It's not me but sanji fans talking 🀷
β€œDeliberately bumped to get banned” no lmfao I usually bump threads all the time when spoilers drop and just get warnings I didn’t think I’d actually get banned