Powers & Abilities Does Sanji have Hardening?

Does Sanji have Hardening?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He just argued the point wrong.

Besides it's not like it matters, since those panels dont prove Sanji has hardening.

The panel of Sanji blocking Kajuro's arrows with his body does that better.
there is no hardening to be seen there either unless you are really reaching.

That’s the scariest part about him. The guy with a base kick broke the collar bone of Oven, the most durable BM crew member. Sanji has shown rather impressive feats even without armament. If he hasn’t got armament to begin with then what an increase wank for Sanji that means. It’s cheeky how how Oda teases us with these panels and never truly displays it. I agree, what an immense tribute to Sanji if he actually doesn’t have it, if it was all base and raw durability and strength
Where does this Oven being the most durable BM crew member come from? I really don't remember anything about that Was it in the manga or in an SBS???

C

critical mindset

Where does this Oven being the most durable BM crew member come from? I really don't remember anything about that Was it in the manga or in an SBS???
VC, and there’s a translation on the way to confirm that Oven has in fact inherited the steel-like consistency of BM. The VC already has Oven as the most durable, I’m on phone right now, u can look it up