Questions & Mysteries Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

Does Shiryu of the Rain have Red lightning Ad.CoC?

• He had it before TS

• He unlocked it after TS

• He still didn't unlock it he will in the next chapters

• He won't have Ad.CoC

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shiryu doesn't have CoC

Unfortunately only Nesujuro might be the only Zoro's opponent to have CoC
Show me CoC visuals from Zoro in that chapter!

Show me where it is said that Zoro has CoC

Kaido asking a question with ni clear answer from neither himself and zoro isn't a confirmation.

Now...did you read OP? Nobody that used CoC on screen and Oda fails to draw CoC visuals
You said Zolo won't have CoC so shut up about CoC.

I predicted Ad.CoC before so leave that to me.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

C

Cruxroux

I am not ignoring anything ZKKclown, I am just debunking your ass for saying ''red lightning isn't Ad.CoC'' I have multiple evidence even your precious KOH Zolo to prove that, that just shows how stupid you are as a Zolo fanboy you don't even know Final KOH was pure red :milaugh:

Here this is the peak Roger vs WB clash from close look:

Pure red.

Black red clashes involves:
- Ulti vs Luffy clash
- Lucci vs Luffy clash

Pure red involves:
- Final KOH
- Shanks wifi haki
- Roger vs WB clash
- Rayleigh

Now if you aren't low iq maybe you could understand CoA is black color, it was never red.

You little liar lying again, he is hyped for all and for his potential, which includes Haki potential.

All those 3 as well as Shanks knows without top tier Haki, Teach wouldn't be a threat or wouldn't be high potential,

Chinjao knows that well, only dumb ZKKclowns like you don't know it.

You can keep getting debunked.
Go to nest panel lmao , it's black and red there.

Go to nest panel lmao , it's black and red there.
Did I say it isn't? I said from close look their Ad.CoC is pure red in that panel, which debunks your ass.

Also you can keep being butthurt about Law since he showed Advance Haki and he is > Zolo. But its still different than Teach's, as Teach's dark red both in Manga/Anime while Law's is light blue/light yellow in Manga, dark red in Anime only.

Dark Red:

Light yellow/or light blue:

Another thing to debunk your ass about Teach's Ad.CoC.

So Blazingbitch and ZKK co are just insecure for Law having CoC thats why they keep being bitching about I bring this red lightning argument, thats your real butthurt you dumb clown don't lie now. :milaugh:

Who gives a shit if Law has CoC or not? I am talking about Teach and Shiryu.

You ZKKbitches were saying Ad.CoC doesn't exist:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

While I was saying it is now you clowns think you know about Ad.CoC because Zolo has it now no one should get it other than few, thats why ZKKfans are toxic.

Shut your butthurt, Law > Zolo anyways. Oda can do whatever he wants, Zolo was clueless about CoC until Wano, 3 billion Law can get it as well, you bitches lowball 3 billion Law then overrate Mihawk for Marine Hunter bounty, pure hypocrisy.

It doesn't matter for me if Law has it because Law struggles to make red lightning while Teach casually does it.

Also the reason I don't care about Law's Advance Haki is because Law's lightning is light blue or light yellow in the manga while Teach's is still dark red in the manga:

Law = light yellow/blue, dark red in Anime only.

Teach = dark red both in Manga and Anime.
Law does not have CoC, the guy is now giving CoC to non CoC users just because he wants to use anime to gift CoC/ACoC to BB (not that BB won;t or cant have it). You are beyond helpless, you will resort to lies to support your retard head canon.

You are talking of Shiryu having CoC because of some pre TS anime clip. Going by your retard definition it seems that Lucci also has ACoC or Luffy used ACoC against Luccis CoA and both got sent flying which translates to Lucci's CoA being equal to Luffys ACoC.

Bitch giving me links to threads that are almost a year earlier before I joined WG.

Zoro low diffs Law and mid diffs Fatty, won;t need something higher than Huhuva Leopard Hunt, maybe he should change it to Huhuva Fatpedofuck Hunt in case of Fatty.

Law is Zoro's bitch, he is a fucking cheerleader for Zoro just like Sanji. 3 Bil bounty means shit all when Buggy got it too. Kid Mihawk made BB shit has pants, Mihawk neg diffs the fat fuck.

Cry about it, you are the only one brining red haki from anime to gift BB CoC and ACoC, which is the only problem apart from your negative IQ.

You are one thick, fat fuck with fat instead of brain in your skull. Law does not have CoC, fucking cunt is now giving CoC to non CoC users just because he wants to use anime to gift CoC/ACoC to BB (not that BB won;t or cant have it). You are beyond helpless, you will resort to lies to support your retard head canon.

You are talking of Shiryu having CoC because of some pre TS anime clip. Going by your retard definition it seems that Lucci also has ACoC or Luffy used ACoC against Luccis CoA and both got sent flying which translates to Lucci's CoA being equal to Luffys ACoC.

Bitch giving me links to threads that are almost a year earlier before I joined WG, fucktard.

Zoro low diffs Law and mid diffs Fatty, won;t need something higher than Huhuva Leopard Hunt, maybe he should change it to Huhuva Fatpedofuck Hunt in case of Fatty.

Law is Zoro's bitch, he is a fucking cheerleader for Zoro just like Sanji. 3 Bil bounty means shit all when Buggy got it too. Kid Mihawk made BB shit has pants, Mihawk neg diffs the fat fuck.

Cry about it, you are the only one brining red haki from anime to gift BB CoC and ACoC, which is the only problem apart from your negative IQ.
oh hell nah
u didnt have to violate him that hard :josad:

You are one thick, fat fuck with fat instead of brain in your skull. Law does not have CoC, fucking cunt is now giving CoC to non CoC users just because he wants to use anime to gift CoC/ACoC to BB (not that BB won;t or cant have it). You are beyond helpless, you will resort to lies to support your retard head canon.

Bitch giving me links to threads that are almost a year earlier before I joined WG, fucktard.

Haha look at this little ZKKbitch being insecure about Law > Zolo :milaugh:

You ZKKclowns are ultimate bitches, why? Because you are so stupid you hate on Zolo's captain Luffy, hate on every other strong character who is not Zolo, anyone who dogwalks underling Zolo you hate on that because you are insecure. Your ZKK mind is sick lets agree on that first.

Did you see me talking shit about any character in the first post of this thread? Why you ZKKbitches come here start with their insecure ass started crying for Luffy underling dumbass Zolo. All because ZKkclowns are being insecure in every other thread and start shit on other characters thats why no.1 toxic fans are you bitches.

You literally can't read bitchass. Law may have CoC or not I don't care, the difference is Law's red lightning is red only Anime, Teach's red is both Anime and Manga, and he does it casually, creates bigger red lightning without struggling.

You little ZKKclown bitches complain about red lightning because you care about Law > Zolo and you start crying about red lightning always.

Why you are a dumb bitch? Not only because you are a ZKKtard you spread spoilers in other places like a moron and get yourself banned then cry about it on your profile, thats why you are a dumb bitch like other ZKKclowns :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I am dying ova hea... :rolaugh:
oh hell nah
u didnt have to violate him that hard :josad:
ZKKclowns can talk about PedoZKK all they want but they will get the L always, remember your recent L about Zolo one-shotting Lucci? :milaugh: Always Ls because you are always stupid.

I violate blazingbitch as usual because he is so stupid he spreads spoilers and get himself banned then cries on his profile, low iq Luffy underling bitch clowns, they cry everywhere.

Last edited:

Buggy would win against Zoro, prove me wrong 😌

Powerscalers... 🥱 Could you write your opinion without insulting others?

Its not his fault because ZKKclown is too dumb, he spread spoiler and gets banned then complains it wasn't his faul :milaugh:

I never said anything about Law but Blazingbitch's insecure ass come in this thread and start talking shit about Law's Haki because he is in denial about Law > Zolo. We literally see Lucci vs Zolo and these clowns think Zolo has a chance vs 3 billion Law.

C

Cruxroux

Shiryu doesn't have CoC

Unfortunately only Nesujuro might be the only Zoro's opponent to have CoC
Mihawk won't be stronger than doffy.... turns out stronger than him.
Mihawk won't have bounty bigger than Katakuri , have 3 times more bounty than your precious Katakuri.

Havn't you realize till now. All your takes end up in a huge L.

Did I you clown? Obviously I meant ZKK being Pedo if BB is Pedo, same thing no clue for both being Pedos.

I remember that butthurt insecure clown @Buggy D Clown making a thread about it and saying only I like PedoBB or something like that, I didn't see you bitchass complain about it.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/how-do-we-feel-about-bb.50441/
Lmao thanks for reminding me. Reading you being hysterical is just as funny the second time around. Real re-read value.
But once again I never called you a Pedo nor imply you were one.

Its not his fault because ZKKclown is too dumb, he spread spoiler and gets banned then complains it wasn't his faul :milaugh:

I never said anything about Law but Blazingbitch's insecure ass come in this thread and start talking shit about Law's Haki because he is in denial about Law > Zolo. We literally see Lucci vs Zolo and these clowns think Zolo has a chance vs 3 billion Law.
naah blud stans a pedo

This clown cant talk nicely, doesn't read the others replies or has real reading comprehension issues, spews the same bullshit again and again. Its hard to not make fun of retards who have no shame and are full of confidence in their intelligence. I violated him once and he has PTSD ever since. He even went so far as to check my history and why I got banned etc. I think a month ago, this shit is unhealthy.

I said in the beginning and I say it again that the issue is not whether BB or Shiryu will have CoC/ACoC, I think there is a good chance that BB will have it but the evidence that he is presenting is not good enough. He did it in the other thread. Then he made this thread and brings a PRE TS anime clip of Shiryu with red glow. He thinks everybody is as dumb as him to not make the connection of what he is trying to insinuate here, please.

Haha look at this little ZKKbitch being insecure about Law > Zolo :milaugh:

You ZKKclowns are ultimate bitches, why? Because you are so stupid you hate on Zolo's captain Luffy, hate on every other strong character who is not Zolo, anyone who dogwalks underling Zolo you hate on that because you are insecure. Your ZKK mind is sick lets agree on that first.

Did you see me talking shit about any character in the first post of this thread? Why you ZKKbitches come here start with their insecure ass started crying for Luffy underling dumbass Zolo. All because ZKkclowns are being insecure in every other thread and start shit on other characters thats why no.1 toxic fans are you bitches.

You literally can't read bitchass. Law may have CoC or not I don't care, the difference is Law's red lightning is red only Anime, Teach's red is both Anime and Manga, and he does it casually, creates bigger red lightning without struggling.

You little ZKKclown bitches complain about red lightning because you care about Law > Zolo and you start crying about red lightning always.

Why you are a dumb bitch? Not only because you are a ZKKtard you spread spoilers in other places like a moron and get yourself banned then cry about it on your profile, thats why you are a dumb bitch like other ZKKclowns :suresure:

ZKKclowns can talk about PedoZKK all they want but they will get the L always, remember your recent L about Zolo one-shotting Lucci? :milaugh: Always Ls because you are always stupid.

I violate blazingbitch as usual because he is so stupid he spreads spoilers and get himself banned then cries on his profile, low iq Luffy underling bitch clowns, they cry everywhere.
You argue like a 4 year old, at least give a better retort, try changing the words in the reply. You can use google to search for synonyms.

Law is Zoros cheerleader like Sanji. Law got defeated by FatPedoFuck who ran away like a bitch from Blueno and Kalifa.

BB is just a DF merchant like Assmirals atm.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

naah blud stans a pedo
ZKK is pedo, we never once we see Zolo is interested in a woman. :milaugh: Thats your idol, Luffy's virgin underling who has an unknown sexuality.

While Teach showed he is with 2 women.

You argue like a 4 year old, at least give a better retort, try changing the words in the reply. You can use google to search for synonyms.

Law is Zoros cheerleader like Sanji. Law got defeated by FatPedoFuck who ran away like a bitch from Blueno and Kalifa.

BB is just a DF merchant like Assmirals atm.
Between Zolo and Law, who asked each others help?

Zolo: ''please Law-sama teleport my ass so I can actually do something on the rooftop''

Zolo: ''please Law-sama, I will use everything I have, after this its all up to you.'' :milaugh:

If not for Law, Zolo was still lying on the rooftop while Luffy was fighting Kaido.

Zolo needed Marco's help to get there, then Law's help to get out there. He couldn't even do anything by himself.

Law takes out the garbage:

Since Teach was never confirmed to know Bonney's real age or would he be interested in real Bonney or fake Bonney, you clowns just doing Pedo Slander out of desperation because Teach dogwalks Luffy underling Zolo.

Also you lie out of desperation again: no one ever said which CP agents were there on Baltigo island, Teach doesn't give a f about Dragon and Sabo, then doesn't care about 2 Seraphims and kidnaps 800 Marines but apparently he cares about CP agents that Izo can solo, you are confirmed as dumbass, go get yourself banned again clown. :suresure: