Does somebody belive flat earth?

F

Fallen Prince

You say lets throw flat earthers to space, you’ve never seen space dude, you’re no different than a kid who thinks Santa Claus is real.
Bot sure this is trolling but you do know we have space station and private shuttles being launched by spacex.

I take it you are questioning how earth looks like from outside . There is no way earth is flat if it does airplanes wouldnt use classical trajectory model .

Simple test :Take a fire cracker rocket and experiment the angle it moves . Its enough proof earth is round.
Post automatically merged:

I’m not a flat earther, I don’t know the shape of the earth because I’ve never seen it myself but proponents of the globe model aren’t trustworthy, from green screens, to bubbles in outer space, to the fact they never do a 360 degree spin with the camera on ISS streams, to the fact that no real picture of the earth has ever been taken with all of them being cgi rendered, to every camera showing a curve having a fish eye lens and a camera without showing a flat horizon no matter how high up you go, to the fact if you allow boats to sail over the horizon you can bring it back into view by zooming in on it(which would be impossible if it disappeared because it went over a curve).

I personally believe in a geocentric model of the earth regardless of its shape, the earth does not move. I don’t know its shape but I am leaning towards a flat earth model about 60% whereas I think the earth might be a globe about 40%. I’ll be happy to find solid proof supporting one model over the other no matter what shape it is because I’m not personally attached to it.

You can make fun of me and laugh, dismiss me as a crazy person, I don’t care. To those people I look at you as those idiots who were laughing at Blackbeard when he was talking to Luffy, it is what it is.
No its not though.

This is not classic blackbeard stuff its more like you being ignorant about the world.

You really need to go back to school though . Its classic Grade 5 question why is sun center of universe. Geocentric has been debunked my man .

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
If anyone would have said that I haven't seen space so I would have believed it but today this is just being ignorant.

You don't believe all the images space agencies provide then I have an idea.

Go to youtube and see videos of our planets through telescopes uploaded by people like us who aren't scientists.

What you will see is beautiful images of Spherical planets.

Conclusion - if every planet and major moons and sun is Spherical then earth would also be.

But wait what if you think that this is also government agenda?🤔

Then get a telescope for yourself and see it on your own. Simple...

But wait what if you think government has inserted some chip in all the telescopes manafactured even by private industry?🤔😒😒

Then you are hopeless lol

I won't even bring all the evidences why Earth is Spherical or Geoid more specifically but you know how scientific theory who passes numerous test hold so much weightage?

Because they works.

Einstein General theory of relativity which gave us view on gravity explain what we need to know about planets, stars and so on.

How we know it's true? Because it works. All the technology you are seeing around you including GPS works on the basis of it.

And, he did it not going in space but by imagination.

Globe model explains everything and it works when we use satellite and airplanes.

Flat model doesn't make any sense. It falls out flat

Use your imagination and thing will make sense.

proponents of the globe model aren’t trustworthy, from green screens, to bubbles in outer space, to the fact they never do a 360 degree spin with the camera on ISS streams, to the fact that no real picture of the earth has ever been taken with all of them being cgi rendered, to every camera showing a curve having a fish eye lens and a camera without showing a flat horizon no matter how high up you go, to the fact if you allow boats to sail over the horizon you can bring it back into view by zooming in on it
for not being a flatearther you sure do have memorized the script really well
  • bubbles in outer space = never happened, thats called space debris (ironically something flattards whine about because its "never seen" in space footage, but if it is seen its somehow "bubbles")
  • green screens : how would they fake zero-g for 30+ minutes with green screens?
  • Guess you didnt watch enough ISS live stream, one of the astronauts once did pick up the camera, but you know what? its not their job to convince stupid shitheads on the internet who dont have a basic grasp on physics of something the ancient greeks were able to conclude through science with eratosthenes even calculating the circumference of the earth
  • there have been several real pictures of the earth, not every image is a composite

• clearly no fish-eye lense in the second photograph here
  • even in high-altitude footage from flattards you can usually see a slight curve, the earth is fucking huge btw.
  • some zoom on ships starting to disappear can make them visible, refraction is a thing. There is a point though where zoom wont help at all, and also you must have seen one of the famous skyline shots from far away, usually small buildings and lower parts of huge buildings are cut off, because the earth is a fucking globe:

also look at how some buildings look like they are hovering above the water, refraction...

GLOBAL positioning system. I do enjoy when flattards use gps to try undermine globe earth without realizing GPS works with the globe model (i.e. reality)

Flat model doesn't make any sense. It falls out flat
i still after years of discussions with flattards have not been presented a proper explanation on how moon phases or eclipses work on their "model"

Because they works.

Last edited:
for not being a flatearther you sure do have memorized the script really well
  • bubbles in outer space = never happened, thats called space debris (ironically something flattards whine about because its "never seen" in space footage, but if it is seen its somehow "bubbles")
  • green screens : how would they fake zero-g for 30+ minutes with green screens?
  • Guess you didnt watch enough ISS live stream, one of the astronauts once did pick up the camera, but you know what? its not their job to convince stupid shitheads on the internet who dont have a basic grasp on physics of something the ancient greeks were able to conclude through science with eratosthenes even calculating the circumference of the earth
  • there have been several real pictures of the earth, not every image is a composite

• clearly no fish-eye lense in the second photograph here
  • even in high-altitude footage from flattards you can usually see a slight curve, the earth is fucking huge btw.
  • some zoom on ships starting to disappear can make them visible, refraction is a thing. There is a point though where zoom wont help at all, and also you must have seen one of the famous skyline shots from far away, usually small buildings and lower parts of huge buildings are cut off, because the earth is a fucking globe:

also look at how some buildings look like they are hovering above the water, refraction...

GLOBAL positioning system. I do enjoy when flattards use gps to try undermine globe earth without realizing GPS works with the globe model (i.e. reality)

i still after years of discussions with flattards have not been presented a proper explanation on how moon phases or eclipses work on their "model"

I have too many quotes I need to look through, I don’t know everything and need to research further but I’ve seen those specific images before and they’re fake af.

I have too many quotes I need to look through, I don’t know everything and need to research further but I’ve seen those specific images before and they’re fake af.
based on what are they fake af? and what about the amateur footage i shared with you? is that fake af as well?

need to research further
i 100% agree, and maybe dont watch videos from flatearthers as part of your research, because spoiler alert, they are the actual dishonest ones.
(bob knodel for example proved the earths motion in the netflix documentary but never really admitted so in public, jeranism proved earth curvature in the netflix documentary and never really admitted so in public but just said he had different findings with similar experimants, that he never showed afaik).