Does somebody belive flat earth?

The majority mock this theory tho many of them dropped outta school at an early age and have no clue what really physics is
They just believe that the earth is round cuz they were taught and told so with no single proof of that
The alleged photos of a round earth that nasa claims to be real are no proof and tottal hooey
I also could bring some photos of an earth with a a banana shape and claim to be real LMAO

Aaaaand funny part is these (airheads) who make fun of flat earth theory would believe of banana-earth if they were taught so toooo lol

The majority mock this theory tho many of them dropped outta school at an early age and have no clue what really physics is
They just believe that the earth is round cuz they were taught and told so with no single proof of that
The alleged photos of a round earth that nasa claims to be real are no proof and tottal hooey
I also could bring some photos of an earth with a a banana shape and claim to be real LMAO

Aaaaand funny part is these (airheads) who make fun of flat earth theory would believe of banana-earth if they were taught so toooo lol
Earth is banana shaped? :believe:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

is this meant to be a funny??

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž

you sound like an intelligent and well spoken man

would u like to be our king until critical mindset sama returns?

Are you one of those people who believe australia doesn't exist?

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
You guys couldnt get that simple joke of that photo ? Smh
The stupidity is at its peack lol
Oh my godness ive studied pure physics for 5years and am in my way to be a professor at nuclear safety and security field so a buncha ignorants argue with me ?unbelievable LMFAO
you posted a literal banana earth,,,,I knew you were joking of course and was playing along.

Clearly the world is flat, it's in the bible that the more people from other belief systems, religions, mythological systems you kill in religious prosecution/holy wars in the middle east, their souls/corpses sink into the ground and come out underneath, holding up the earth from falling into the secret lava hell sex dungeons of the liberals. All common knowledge, a guy told me this stuff on twitter once, he's there no longer cuz twitter fact checked him and he couldn't handle that sitting down, but I believe him, keep up the good fight Kyle.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
Clearly the world is flat, it's in the bible that the more people from other belief systems, religions, mythological systems you kill in religious prosecution/holy wars in the middle east, their souls/corpses sink into the ground and come out underneath, holding up the earth from falling into the secret lava hell sex dungeons of the liberals. All common knowledge, a guy told me this stuff on twitter once, he's there no longer cuz twitter fact checked him and he couldn't handle that sitting down, but I believe him, keep up the good fight Kyle.
I specified that.

Religious matters are sacred. Can't be disrespected, but disagreed with? That's a totally different kettle of fish and it doesn't disrespect anyone's faith I suppose.