Powers & Abilities Does Zoro have AdvCoC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Zoro's Haki trail is irrelevant shit to me as well because i don't take things at face value..
That's the attitude, when something doesn't fit into my headcanon it's shit.

:whitepress:

I wonder what you'll do when Zoro's contrails are red too.

That's not an argument for there not to be more information about it.. And again Hitetsu is not a reference he's not aware that no swords are cursed..
Hitetsu is a great blacksmith master, he has forged the Sandai Kitetsu, a "cursed" sword as Enma. I prefer Hitetsu's opinion who is a great forger than yours, sorry.

:fujilaugh:

The Green Smoke is a manifestation of Enma's spirit.. Per Brook the soul king..

If the green flames are the manifestation of Enma, why didn't they come out to Oden? Why weren't they on Zoro's other swords before?

The green flames is simply aesthetic, at least for the moment.

Luffy > Red Representative Color > Red Flames
Zoro > Green Representative Color > Green Flames
Sanji > Blue Representative Color > Blue Flames

RGB trio. And Luffy's awakening is white flames because it is the union of all colors.

And the Black lightning CoA emition..

That's lightning. We've seen them loads of times. We don't know what they mean.

The AdCoC are trails, they come off the imbued parts, they are more natural. I can't believe you don't see the difference. Anyone with eyes would see it.

Enma affects other Swords too
Enma is the reason why Zoro unlocked CoC and also why he's powerful now with a new mode
Those green smokes are from Enma!
Show a bullet where it is said, if not I will not believe it.

Enma only absorbed the CoA of the carrier from her, Hitetsu said it, a master blacksmith and Oda said it in Zoro-Juro's Vivre Card.

Enma can't affect other swords, Enma can't give CoA let alone CoC. The green fire can't be Enma's because Oden didn't have it. The green fire does not have an explanation. Only Oda likes fire.

Anyway, Enma has carried Zoro the whole arc

King thinks differently than you.

Last edited:
I wonder what you'll do when Zoro's contrails are red too.
lf they are pure red like Roger and Whitebeard i will say Zoro has AdCoC..:kayneshrug:

If the green flames are the manifestation of Enma, why didn't they come out to Oden?
For the same reason that we didn't see hybrid kaido in that fight..

That's lightning. We've seen them loads of times. We don't know what they mean.
lt's CoA..

lf they are pure red like Roger and Whitebeard i will say Zoro has AdCoC..:kayneshrug:

For the same reason that we didn't see hybrid kaido in that fight..

lt's CoA..
The official color is black.

The vivre card tells us the official color of ACoC is black. Even though it was drawn purple in that scene. That tells the different colors we see in the color manga chapters doesn't mean anything. That just the person coloring it putting their own spin on it.

Oda color the volume cover and he colored Zoro's ACoC black.

When the color of Haki was not known, you kept insisting that Zoro had no AdCoC with ridiculous arguments. If Zoro also appears with red contrails you will look for another ridiculous explanation.

There is no easier explanation than this:

This is the first known AdCOC attack.

What is the difference with other attacks?

The trails that come off the weapon, then we can affirm that the trails are the identity sign of the AdCOC. Zoro's attacks have those contrails?

Here it is seen that yes. So it is clear that Zoro has AdCOC

l the same reason that we didn't see hybrid kaido in that fight..
Nope!

Kaido's hybrid form was kept hidden to generate Hype. The green fire does not generate any Hype, it is only visual.

Nope!

We have seen those lightning both with CoA, with CoC and even without Haki. We've also seen non-lightning CoA situations and non-lightning CoC situations. Oda is no consistency with those lightning.

I insist that the lightning does not know what it indicates. Also there is a clear difference between lightning and contrails that you are ignoring.

The contrails only appeared when the Haki AdCoC appeared.

The official color is black.

The vivre card tells us the official color of ACoC is black. Even though it was drawn purple in that scene. That tells the different colors we see in the color manga chapters doesn't mean anything. That just the person coloring it putting their own spin on it.

Nowhere it says that Thunder Bagua is AdCoC.. lt's CoA diffused through invisible CoC wave or not..

Those instances are the same..

Light Yellow, Light Blue and Light purple which all are CoA clash without intention to really harm or casual power flex in the case of kaido, a base Thunder Bagua that's how much difference there was with Act 1 Luffy..

Nowhere it says that Thunder Bagua is AdCoC.. lt's CoA diffused through invisible CoC wave or not..

Light Yellow, Light Blue and Light purple which all are CoA clash without intention to really harm or casual power flex in the case of kaido, a base Thunder Bagua that's how much difference there was with Act 1 Luffy..
All those scenes are lightning that we don't know what they mean. We have seen many similar scenes without lightning.

Also, Oda draws all those lightning bolts black. So it doesn't make sense the yellow and blue colors that being light colors should be white lightning.

These images show that full color manga gives the color they want. It's just aesthetics.

:sanmoji:

All those scenes are lightning that we don't know what they mean. We have seen many similar scenes without lightning.

Also, Oda draws all those lightning bolts black. So it doesn't make sense the yellow and blue colors that being light colors should be white lightning.

These images show that full color manga gives the color they want. It's just aesthetics.

:sanmoji:
Dude it's CoA lightning.. Oda does that to make constrast and emphasize on the Haki lightning..

There were no resistance from kaido in those panels he wanted to take the hit as he didn't believe he could be damaged.

Luffy doesn't resist, he doesn't even use CoA because his intention is to dodge and there are lightning bolts.

Zoro resists Kaido's attacks and uses CoA and there is no lightning.

You can give any explanation you want to the lightning and I'll put an image that disproves it.

That happens because Oda uses them randomly with an aesthetic function. Proof of this is that you yourself are not clear what lightning means when throughout our debate you have continuously changed your opinion.

However, whenever AdCoC is used there are trails. Well, except according to you the case of Zoro which is special. :zosleepy:

Just more lies but that's not even the worst part. My post went over your head.

It doesn't matter if you want to call the lightning Kaido used in the following scene ACoC because it doesn't match the color the vivre card provided.

The vivre card tells us Kaido's lightning was black even though it was drawn purple in the scene. That means either the color used in the color manga is not the official color.

Here are the Scabbards using red/black lightning and they don't have ACoC.

This is the most important color.

Lmao 17 pages of you entertaining this troll SMH. He's either really special and needs extra help (doesn't seem to be working imo), or he's a closeted nonce/condomtard and is trolling cause life outside WG is nonexistent.

#DoNotFeedTheTroll

Just more lies but that's not even the worst part. My post went over your head.

It doesn't matter if you want to call the lightning Kaido used in the following scene ACoC because it doesn't match the color the vivre card provided.

The vivre card tells us Kaido's lightning was black even though it was drawn purple in the scene. That means either the color used in the color manga is not the official color.

Here are the Scabbards using red/black lightning and they don't have ACoC.

This is the most important color.
l never said it was AdCoC i'm always claiming it's CoA lighting.. Black, purple, yellow whatever as long as it's not pure red its not AdCoC..

Luffy doesn't resist, he doesn't even use CoA because his intention is to dodge and there are lightning bolts.
His intention was to dodge but he wasnt able to do it completely thus Haki clash..

Zoro resists Kaido's attacks and uses CoA and there is no lightning.

You can give any explanation you want to the lightning and I'll put an image that disproves it.

That happens because Oda uses them randomly with an aesthetic function. Proof of this is that you yourself are not clear what lightning means when throughout our debate you have continuously changed your opinion.
Zoro was on the attack there and Kaido didn't resist once more, he wants to feel the cut of Oden 20 years back.. Wanting to die and everything..
Post automatically merged:

No one thinks that but you... congrats on being on your own island when it comes to this opinion
l don' t care about people's consensus and neither should you..

His intention was to dodge but he wasnt able to do it completely thus Haki clash..
Luffy doesn't use CoA, there is no clash of Haki.

Zoro was on the attack there and Kaido didn't resist once more, he wants to feel the cut of Oden 20 years back.. Wanting to die and everything.
Who spoke of Kaido? It is Zoro who receives Kaido's attacks and uses CoA and there is no lightning.

I'll give you another clearer example. I think even a two year old would understand:

Same attack, one has lightning and one doesn't.

Bonus:

Clash of two swords with CoA and there is no lightning,

I can also give you an example with Sanji if you feel more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.