Character Discussion Does Zoro's progress make sense?

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Cause Zoro is a very important character we’ve been following and hasn’t shown enough to suggest he will help out that much. I’m sure Sanji is going to get involved against Kaido too, it doesn’t mean I think Sanji is doing shit to Kaido.
As people have stated several times though, Zoro hasn’t gone all out though. We’re still missing any info from his training (except that Mihawk emphasized how important CoA is) and he hasn’t used Asura yet either. Zoro definitely has portrayal going for him as well.

What about Law? He’s got feats and hasn’t shown enough to suggest that he’ll help out much either. He’s only managed to beat Vergo and Trebol, two vet level characters (at max).

If loses/inconclusive fights go you could count Doffy for Law...but then you’d have to include Fujitora for Zoro.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
As people have stated several times though, Zoro hasn’t gone all out though. We’re still missing any info from his training (except that Mihawk emphasized how important CoA is) and he hasn’t used Asura yet either. Zoro definitely has portrayal going for him as well.

What about Law? He’s got feats and hasn’t shown enough to suggest that he’ll help out much either. He’s only managed to beat Vergo and Trebol, two vet level characters (at max).

If loses/inconclusive fights go you could count Doffy for Law...but then you’d have to include Fujitora for Zoro.
But Law has also displayed his upper limits and they’re very impressive. Zoro hasn’t. The most we can say is that he’s comfortably stronger than Pica. Which big deal? Pica isn’t a strong character. At least not for people on Luffy’s level two arcs ago.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
But Law has also displayed his upper limits and they’re very impressive. Zoro hasn’t. The most we can say is that he’s comfortably stronger than Pica. Which big deal? Pica isn’t a strong character. At least not for people on Luffy’s level two arcs ago.
So basically it’s illogical for anyone except Luffy to be worth anything against Kaido? Drake and Apoo have feats and portrayal with Zoro, which isn’t good enough. Law’s upper limit isn’t enough either if he couldn’t beat Doffy. Hawkins has feats and portrayal with both Law and Zoro, which aren’t enough. Killer lost to Zoro and portrayal doesn’t suggest a huge gap between Killer and Kid, so they aren’t enough either.

If Zoro can’t help against Kaido without proof then nobody can, really.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So basically it’s illogical for anyone except Luffy to be worth anything against Kaido? Drake and Apoo have feats and portrayal with Zoro, which isn’t good enough. Law’s upper limit isn’t enough either if he couldn’t beat Doffy. Hawkins has feats and portrayal with both Law and Zoro, which aren’t enough. Killer lost to Zoro and portrayal doesn’t suggest a huge gap between Killer and Kid, so they aren’t enough either.

Kaido isn’t going to be Zoro’s fight. Whether he helps against him or not isn’t my point. Zoro probably will, but Zoro isn’t swinging in there and being a major component when he hasn’t proven himself stronger than Luffy in Dressrosa

J

Jo_Ndule

Which Killer did Zoro hype and barely beat? A nerfed killer

Zoro helping or not doesn't affect Law and Kidd involvement with Kaido alongside Luffy
The arc started with Kaido having a beef with these 3 and will end like that.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Kaido isn’t going to be Zoro’s fight. Whether he helps against him or not isn’t my point. Zoro probably will, but Zoro isn’t swinging in there and being a major component when he hasn’t proven himself stronger than Luffy in Dressrosa
My point is that since most of the Supernova have Zoro as a comparison (since Luffy hasn’t fought a single one), none of them are good enough for Kaido if Zoro isn’t.

There is no crew without kaido. Unlike at totland.
Actually, speaking of Tottoland, there is one prison system that can come into play that would be capable of holding Kaido.

Not only is it inescapable because the space exists within the confines of the Devil Fruit power, but if Kaido really is a Dragon, then he 100 percent fits the criteria of the type of creatures Big Mom has kept in the book. Ever since the introduction of the Book Prison, Oda has not made use of it at all. And here we are on Wano, with Mont D'or in tow, sitting with a huge Chekhov's Gun in his pocket.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I love the forced Pica wank. Just because Zoro hasn’t fought anyone impressive, some users need the boost Pica to the level of someone like Cracker.
it doesn’t make sense for Zoro to jump from a low Vet level character to literally the strongest.
Lord Pica doesnt need forced wank, he already has shown what trouble he is, a greater calamity than all 3 Calamities together.
Zoro is not jumping at all in Wano, he is staying a top tier.
I just don’t get why Oda is afraid of having Zoro struggle, it’s been like this since the timeskip
He is not afraid of Zoro struggling but to show him struggle he needs an opponent strong enough, Kaido should do.

Actually, speaking of Tottoland, there is one prison system that can come into play that would be capable of holding Kaido.

Not only is it inescapable because the space exists within the confines of the Devil Fruit power, but if Kaido really is a Dragon, then he 100 percent fits the criteria of the type of creatures Big Mom has kept in the book. Ever since the introduction of the Book Prison, Oda has not made use of it at all. And here we are on Wano, with Mont D'or in tow, sitting with a huge Chekhov's Gun in his pocket.
shouldnt kaido be able to burn that book with boro breath? unless of course he is restrained with kairoseki and if he has a df.

Why did Zoro get Enma then. If Oda wanted to give him a PU and hype up koukutos he could have just given him the Nidai

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Dragon is the third race meme needs in her family not in her book.