Anime & Manga Doffy vs King.Is that the most humiliated poll we have?

yeah which is why most of us rate King above Doffy while his fans still believe the earth is flat
Most of you go by hype and since doflamingo is an old antagonist he's automatically weak. I will never let hype cloud my judgement even towards previous villains before doflamingo.

So,the whole internet is wrong?Because ONLY this forum thinks Doffy is that strong.ANY other forum puts him at YC3/3.5
Yc3 is not even a real term in one piece. Also of course doflamingo is strong he wouldn't got the position of Shichibukai if that wasn't the case.

Doffy vs Ulti is an high-diff for Doffy
Smh
Post automatically merged:

The story is literally telling us he's weak compared to characters now
Aokiji believe he's strong for an admiral to be on stand by and he knows more about doflamingo himself than kaido does apparently. He believes doflamingo is weak because he lost to luffy and law.

Yc3 is not even a real term in one piece. Also of course doflamingo is strong he wouldn't got the position of Shichibukai if that wasn't the case.

Smh

Aokiji believe he's strong for an admiral to be on stand by and he knows more about doflamingo himself than kaido does apparently. He believes doflamingo is weak because he lost to luffy and law.

He mentions the gears Law was talking about and he was part of the underground market. This clearly about his imminent loss, you're forgetting that Law literally broadcasted his plan to everyone.

Also was Kaido not right to call Doffy weak? He stomped a stronger version of Luffy with one move.

Also was Kaido not right to call Doffy weak? He stomped a stronger version of Luffy with one move.
He didn't beat law though and luffy is known to be reckless. My point is kaido think doflamingo was weak for losing to rookies when he himself doesn't have know idea what transpired from there.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He didn't beat law though and luffy is known to be reckless. My point is kaido think doflamingo was weak for losing to rookies when he himself doesn't have know idea what transpired from there.
He doesn't say he's weak for losing; he says he lost because he's weak. He didn't insult Jack when he lost. He clearly admitted the enemy are too strong despite them being literally fodders to him.

1. We have an idea of what would happen if Law intervened

2. Again, it was a correct assessment. Kaido absolutely destroyed a stronger Luffy in one swift move. He was correct in calling Doffy weak because compared to him both Doffy and Luffy were weaklings

Idiots still think if they get enough votes they'll change reality. How did ZKK turn out for you?

This is Doflamingo vs an Admiral

This is King vs an Admiral

There is a reason Aokiji told Smoker to ask for the dispatch of all the Admirals.

Comparing Katakuri to King, is like comparing Shiriew to King. Just because they're the right hands, it doesn't make them equal. Katakuri was a character handmade for Luffy, who got CoC, awakening, FS. Nothing to do with King, who is just a Marco rip-off.

And fucktard... Doffy's defeat was attributed to Luffy and Law.
Lol I never thought I would agree with YOU never but it's the true

It's a good thing that this thread was created, now all we can hope for is that the yanker mods never lock it as they usually do when things go haywire.
What should go wrong? King still defeats Doflamingo as the things stand.

Well the current verdict among Mingo fans is that DR Luffy and Law were YC1 level but seeing how I last saw that a month ago, they probably got boosted even higher by now lol. Is Kinemon boosted to YC1 yet?
Will come soon.

He doesn't say he's weak for losing; he says he lost because he's weak. He didn't insult Jack when he lost. He clearly admitted the enemy are too strong despite them being literally fodders to him.
No he definitely called him weak from losing to both luffy and law the scabbards on the other hand are not rookies but are weaker than law and luffy. One of the beast pirates that was with him at the time told kaido not to underestimate them. Big mom who is just as arrogant as kaido even stated they have underestimated them.

1. We have an idea of what would happen if Law intervene
what do mean by that?

2. Again, it was a correct assessment. Kaido absolutely destroyed a stronger Luffy in one swift move. He was correct in calling Doffy weak because compared to him both Doffy and Luffy were weaklings
No his assessment was wrong since he ended up losing in the end. Again I already told it wasn't Luffy alone that defeated doflamingo it was law and luffy that ultimately did so. Him not calling jack has does not correlate to doflamingo because he's not part of kaido's crew.

Last edited:
Which is exactly why we should never take Kaido's powerscaling opinion seriously since he somehow thought that Jack > Doffy (Jack was literally humiliated the entire arc and whatever hype he had is dead) and commanded Jack to bring Law and Luffy to him (at this point in the story Jack couldn't even handle them one on one).

what do mean by that?
Law would've gotten TB'd if he tried to interfere

No his assessment was wrong since he ended up losing in the end.
Bruh are you this dense? He lost to Luffy after he got 3 power ups. His assessment was correct, the Luffy that lost to Doffy was fodder to Kaido

Doffy fans really don't believe in power progression, no wonder they think their scrub is still relevant