General & Others Doflamingo is the best written villain in all manga and this is why

Crocodile was considered the best villain before Mingo and he was just a one dimensional big boss. Yeah the bar is pretty low in OP.

Still don't like Shiapouf and Kurapika's love child lol
Tbf you don't necessary need to have an over the top complex villain to be great or the best. Not every villain is meant to be complex, it depends how it's writen.
Post automatically merged:

In my opinion there's no best, anyone saying that is just outright being biased.

This thread is a proof of that.

So I’m clown cause I think Doffy is trash character
Cool
Yes , how you can’t see it ? Saying it is not the best with giving some reasons and proofs will makes your words make sense , but saying that he is trash after seeing his great writing and details? You are not more than a clown
Post automatically merged:

How is Doffy better as Croc?DR was discount Alabasta and Doffy was just a worse and less dangerous Version of Croc
How he is less dangerous lol , the truth is that he faced more powerful and smarter enemies than crocodile

> "I know this will be controversial" is aware he's sharing an unpopular opinion
> still cries at the slightest disagreement

This forum never ceases to amaze with occasional gems like this.
Controversial because some may not see him as the best , some subjective haters , but saying he is trash means he is a clown , it is controversial not unpopular, it is pretty popular i think

I've read shonens,
I've read seinens, ( including every Urasawa except Master Keaton )
I've read gekigas,

My favorite manga character is by far Doflamingo.
However saying he is the best is foolish since the notion can't be objective

About Monster, ironically, I think people reduce too much the breadth of the manga, reducing it to the mere Tenma vs Johan. I think Monster is more impressive considering all the hidden relationships within the 10 main characters ( let's say Leichwein, Tenma, Dieter, Johan, Eva, Robert, Runge, Grimmer, Anna, Poppe ) than only the relationship between Tenma and Johan/Johan's very own story. In that sense, the conclusion act is masterful.

I enjoyed Monster as much as greatest Monster fans, however I enjoyed less Johan than greatest Monster fans. I was more blown away by the web weaved by Urasawa.