Manga Discussion Dr. Stone

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Yeah the anime was really fun to watch, and Season 2 of the anime is coming out in January which will be adapting the arc that you are currently reading.
Been planning to start it.

Do you guys recommend watching the anime and then catching up to the manga, or just the manga?

Are there major differences?
i have binge read it in less than 2 weeks, up to current chapter (168).... it's amazing imo, i love the art, the story, the characters!! it's probably my #1 fav manga atm! i dunno how is the anime coz generally i prefer reading as it's easier/faster for me

Do you guys recommend watching the anime and then catching up to the manga, or just the manga?

I watched only about 5 or 6 episodes of the anime and when i caught up to weekly episodes i changed to manga so not sure how accurate i am
But it looked good
The pacing, music and animation were very nice in those episodes and i will watch it when i have some time but the manga has top tier art as well ( it's Boichi, what did you expect? )
I suggest you do the same watch 3 episodes and see if you like the anime or not then you can decide how you want to continue

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I watched only about 5 or 6 episodes of the anime and when i caught up to weekly episodes i changed to manga so not sure how accurate i am
But it looked good
The pacing, music and animation were very nice in those episodes and i will watch it when i have some time but the manga has top tier art as well ( it's Boichi, what did you expect? )
I suggest you do the same watch 3 episodes and see if you like the anime or not then you can decide how you want to continue
Aight, thanks for the info broski.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Also for the guys that have caught up
This arc was great and i enjoyed it very much
But what did you think of the ending of this arc?
It's good but it seemed rushed to me
I guess we could have gotten 2 or 3 more chapters atleast
yes I agree it seemed a little bit rushed, so I was confused if i had missed some pages haha but that's not like it's a massive bs either

i have binge read it in less than 2 weeks, up to current chapter (168).... it's amazing imo, i love the art, the story, the characters!! it's probably my #1 fav manga atm! i dunno how is the anime coz generally i prefer reading as it's easier/faster for me
Yeah ever since I finished the anime and started reading the manga, the series has become one of my favorites.

Also for the guys that have caught up
This arc was great and i enjoyed it very much
But what did you think of the ending of this arc?
It's good but it seemed rushed to me
I guess we could have gotten 2 or 3 more chapters atleast
It did feel a bit rushed at the end but overall it was still enjoyable.

didnt watch the anime, i read the manga weekly from chapter 1, i would def recommend the manga though
Post automatically merged:

Last Arc that ended yesterday felt rushed indeed
i felt the arc itself was fine, the last 2 chapters though, they were rushed lol.