Manga Discussion Dr. Stone

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
THIS SERIES IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! Boichi’s art is really breathtaking during some of the bigger scenes, the writing is absolutely phenomenal, and all the characters feel so real and authentic. Love the fact that it’s not a typical rough and rowdy fighting shonen, and that Senku always goes mind over matter...if I’d read this shit as a teenager, it would probably have been my favorite manga, even over One Piece. Still about 30 chapters back from the most recent one
The Kingdom of Science just acquired the petrification device from Ibarra and left to start building a rocket to the moon
and I’m honestly gonna be a little bummed once I catch up because I just wanna keep reading it indefinitely. Huge shoutout to my boys @BangMi and @djiayebee for suggesting it enough times to intrigue me :cheers:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
THIS SERIES IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! Boichi’s art is really breathtaking during some of the bigger scenes, the writing is absolutely phenomenal, and all the characters feel so real and authentic. Love the fact that it’s not a typical rough and rowdy fighting shonen, and that Senku always goes mind over matter...if I’d read this shit as a teenager, it would probably have been my favorite manga, even over One Piece. Still about 30 chapters back from the most recent one
The Kingdom of Science just acquired the petrification device from Ibarra and left to start building a rocket to the moon
and I’m honestly gonna be a little bummed once I catch up because I just wanna keep reading it indefinitely. Huge shoutout to my boys @BangMi and @djiayebee for suggesting it enough times to intrigue me :cheers:
u catch up jdbeee??