Anime & Manga Dragon twister

Where is the clown who insisted on zoro overpowering kaidos tatsumaki ?? Step out and defend yourself
it was shown in the manga that the tatsumki had stopped.. and zoor was merely challenging Kaido to a tatsumaki match..

it was never shown that he overpowered kaido's since it ebbed away

Lmao he must have wounded you badly
But regarding your claim, Kaidou literally tells Zoro: "To think you'd try to counter my Twister with yours". Not to mention that you're comparing Kaidou's Twister which is smaller than his Size & Zoro's Twister which clearly covered his entire Dragon Body
No stop trying to twist their narrative. Kaido said so you dare challenge me to a dragon twister . You are probably one of the clowns who kept on saying zoro countered kaidos Twister. Go read the definition of counter first .

No stop trying to twist their narrative. Kaido said so you dare challenge me to a dragon twister . You are probably one of the clowns who kept on saying zoro countered kaidos Twister. Go read the definition of counter first .
Why would Kaidou consider it a Challenge & unleash an even greater Twister if Zoro's Tatsumaki was weaker than Kaidou's First? lmao

Counter means: "to react to something with an opposing opinion or action, or to defend yourself against something" or
"in a way that opposes something" or "opposing or as a reaction to something"

Challenge means: "an invitation to compete or take part, especially in a game or argument" or "to test someone's ability or determination" or "to present tasks to someone that need great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully" or "to compete against someone or ask them to prove that they can achieve a particular goal"

Just accept it, Zoro's Tatsumaki was greater than Kaidou's so he felt challenged to prove himself by showing an even stronger move.
Whether the first attack was ongoing when Zoro attacked or not is completely irrelevant & doesn't matter.

Why would Kaidou consider it a Challenge & unleash an even greater Twister if Zoro's Tatsumaki was weaker than Kaidou's First? lmao

Counter means: "to react to something with an opposing opinion or action, or to defend yourself against something" or

Challenge means: "an invitation to compete or take part, especially in a game or argument" or "to test someone's ability or determination" or "to present tasks to someone that need great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully" or "to compete against someone or ask them to prove that they can achieve a particular goal"

Just accept it, Zoro's Tatsumaki was greater than Kaidou's so he felt challenged to prove himself by showing an even stronger move.
Whether the first attack was ongoing when Zoro attacked or not is completely irrelevant & doesn't matter.
Did you read the title of the post or are you ashamed that you are now tryna move the goal post?? Noone cares if zoros tatsumaki touched the heavens on not. Those are calling out are those who said zoro countered kaidos tatsumaki . If you know you are one of them then let's keep on since you now know the difference between counter and challenge

Mate, the one that is crazy is you. You literally ignore what i say and continue talking about something else, so either quote and response to my point or don't bother answering anything.

Zoro not only made Kaido bleed, but cough up blood. No retainer did that as far as i recall. Zoro also destroyed Kaido's tatsumaki with his own which means he overpowered a Yonkou attack.

Zoro has already objectively done more than each scabbard individually. The wind slashes that severed Kiku's arm and had all retainers on guard was treated like a fodder attack by Zoro.

Once Zoro opens Kaido's scar which Sulong Inu, Ashura, Kinemon and Denjiro failed to do, i expect you to admit that you were wrong.
ZORO"s OFFENSE AGAINST KAIDO
So I have already talked about Tatsumaki several times but I will once again remind everyone purpose of Tatsumaki was to counter Kaido's own three tornados which stopped after Zoro launched his tornado and since its an emperor's tornado, it is a valid assumption that great deal of Zoro's Tatsumaki's power went into stopping Kaido's own Tatsumaki.
Regarding the size of the twister that he can generate, the Tatsumaki on the Rooftop with an amped up Enma was able to overwhelm the three Tatsumaki's Kaidou could generate and then envelope him in the twister before Zoro physically cut him. The same Dragon Kaidou was shown to be a town sized entity in Act 1.
Katakuri running speed matched King Cobra and Jet Culverin. He's definitely faster than King speed mode flying speed. Also there's no panel of Zoro tatsumaki cancelling Kaido's tornado. Zoro used tatsumaki to free Luffy. Tatsumaki is small compared to Kuma's explosion that Ivankov dodged. Tatsumaki didn't land on all of Kaido's dragon body.

Good thing we know how tiny is tatsumaki compared to Kuma's explosion that Ivankov dodged. Zoro might have a chance to hit Ivankov with his tatsumaki.
Good thing we know Zoro's Tatsumaki is bigger than entire Mirror World, swallowing dragon Kaido and his 3 dragon twisters. :goyea: Katakuri gets neg diffed by FMI Zoro.

thats a blatant misinterpretation, Kaido never said "You dare challenging my dragon twister?! " he said "you dare challenge me to dragon twister", nothing of Zoro's twister being superior was alluded but rather zoro pulling up a twister against Kaido is whats being pointed out to be trying to compete with Kaido in a twister competition
as for zoro overwhelming kaido's twister thats unfounded.

Last edited:
Did you read the title of the post or are you ashamed that you are now tryna move the goal post?? Noone cares if zoros tatsumaki touched the heavens on not. Those are calling out are those who said zoro countered kaidos tatsumaki . If you know you are one of them then let's keep on since you now know the difference between counter and challenge
The Title that only says "Dragon Twister"? lol
You wrote "Overpowered" which i didn't address at all
I only said Zoro countered Kaidou's Attack which means "To react to something with an opposing action" or "Opposing as reaction to"
But it seems it triggered you, actually the way you replied shows that you believe Overpowered = Counter lmao

Overpower = Overcome with Superior Strength/Power/Ability ... etc
So please explain to me how does Overpower & Counter are the same to you? lol

So if i say Kaidou countered Luffy's Final Attack with Fire Dragon, that means it overpowered it & Kaidou won?
Learn English please, my first post didn't say anything about Zoro's Attack overpowering Kaidou's, i simply gave my opinion that Zoro's Attack is Stronger because Kaidou felt challenged & Zoro's Tornado is visibly bigger

The Title that only says "Dragon Twister"? lol
You wrote "Overpowered" which i didn't address at all
I only said Zoro countered Kaidou's Attack which means "To react to something with an opposing action" or "Opposing as reaction to"
But it seems it triggered you, actually the way you replied shows that you believe Overpowered = Counter lmao

Overpower = Overcome with Superior Strength/Power/Ability ... etc
So please explain to me how does Overpower & Counter are the same to you? lol

So if i say Kaidou countered Luffy's Final Attack with Fire Dragon, that means it overpowered it & Kaidou won?
Learn English please, my first post didn't say anything about Zoro's Attack overpowering Kaidou's, i simply gave my opinion that Zoro's Attack is Stronger because Kaidou felt challenged & Zoro's Tornado is visibly bigger
You see that Is where you are wrong once again . You know to counter an attack the attack must be ongoing right . Which was never the case . And secondly countering an attack what do you think happens when one counters an attack with an attack of their own?? The hope to overpower it to negate its effect . Which zoro never did cos kaidos tatsumaki once again had already passed when zoro decided to use his ..so there was infact nothing to counter here

damn, now that i took a sacond look at it in the anime, it really did expire before zoro attacked LMFAO.
how can a yonko attack be so trash.
it's seems i overestimated kaido's twister.
-it's so small
-it does no damage (zoro easily escaped it without a scratch)
-it doesn't last long
-random

while zoro's twister:
-massive
-deals very high damage
-lasts so long (FMI)
-chases so far (FMI)

damn, now that i took a sacond look at it in the anime, it really did expire before zoro attacked LMFAO.
how can a yonko attack be so trash.
it's seems i overestimated kaido's twister.
-it's so small
-it does no damage (zoro easily escaped it without a scratch)
-it doesn't last long
-random

while zoro's twister:
-massive
-deals very high damage
-lasts so long (FMI)
-chases so far (FMI)
Noone is talking about size or power here. They believed zoro used his tatsumaki to counter and Overpower kaidos . So zoros tatsumaki basically made kaidos disappear. Which was never the case neither in the anime nor Manga

Noone is talking about size or power here. They believed zoro used his tatsumaki to counter and Overpower kaidos . So zoros tatsumaki basically made kaidos disappear. Which was never the case neither in the anime nor Manga
in the manga things happened so fast, i can't blame anyone for that.
the only reason why would anyone say zoro overpowered kaido's tatsumaki is because they expect a yonko attack to at least last long, but in reality it turned out we all overestimated it.

@sanzolu Uhm, you do know that literally a second before Zoro fired off his Tatsumaki, Kaido's Tatsumakis have blown Luffy away from Zoro? In one second it is blowing so strong to take Luffy away from Zoro and in another sec it went *poof*? :saden:
No clown . It blew both zoro and luffy away and then kaido grabs luffy and is about to gulp him down . His tatsumaki was done already . Zoro comes in and uses a tatsumaki on kaido himself. It's like yall some certified trolls
Post automatically merged:

in the manga things happened so fast, i can't blame anyone for that.
the only reason why would anyone say zoro overpowered kaido's tatsumaki is because they expect a yonko attack to at least last long, but in reality it turned out we all overestimated it.
Yes cos a tatsumaki has to come to an end . It's an attack not a logia awakening .