Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Nahhh Cole should have never released that nonsense. Man was feeling like Muhammad Ali only to run out the ring, can never look at him the same after that, he's lucky this beef was deeper than we thought otherwise he would never be able to live that one off. Now he's been excused but we know the pecking order, as long as Cole steers clear of bars calling himself the best he's cool, but he's disqualified from flexing. Kendrick neutered his ass.
You're a clown. Stop talking while you're ahead

My **** are you copying quotes from tha innanet bout Drakes song….

Imma assume you mean Ross hea, tha guy with an arguably top 10 all time discography…..

It’s literally been you for a week doggie lmao
"
My **** are you copying quotes from tha innanet bout Drakes song…."

Like K. Thot got his lyrics from Twitter talking shi about Drake lmaoo
tweet ahhh rap Not Like Us
Post automatically merged:

Aye my **** don’t forget to come up for air and wipe your mouth when you’re done. I ain’t even a kdot fan like that, I just have ears and a brain.
"don’t forget to come up for air and wipe your mouth when you’re done"
Why are k thot fans always thinking about D?
tde claiming k dot and saying OH THE BEEF IS OVER folks!
is hiilarious cuz they know
they know drake gonna come with receipts so they are trying so hard to say nahh its over .. next topic

People acted like they couldn’t decipher Drakes bars but found 6 diff meanings for Kendrick’s lol

Last edited:
"don’t forget to come up for air and wipe your mouth when you’re done"
Why are k thot fans always thinking about D?
tde claiming k dot and saying OH THE BEEF IS OVER folks!
is hiilarious cuz they know
they know drake gonna come with receipts so they are trying so hard to say nahh its over .. next topic
aye you know what, I was a lil outta pocket for that but I don't got no beef with you so my bad. You do come across overly invested and defensive of drake tho imo, that's why I said what I said.

Post automatically merged: Today at 12:08 AM
People acted like they couldn’t decipher Drakes bars but found 6 diff meanings for Kendrick’s lol
And I already addressed this in an earlier post, this had nothing to do with supporting R Kelly. Kendrick disagreed with Spotify's policy. Most of what drake said in this whole beef has been addressed beforehand. The only thing he might have is the thing about dave free and his wife hooking up but that's pure speculation, a social media theory at best.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Lmao
Can barely name 15 fat rappers tbh

Ricky
Fat Joe
Big Pun
Dj Khaled

I think that's it

Cole is actually the goat lyricist
Dj Khaled is more a producer I've personally never heard him Rap a single bar

from 3-5 year old tweets with like... a dozen likes??

maybe.... two human beings just so happened to have the same thought?
Imagine if after Lil Wayne made his career, Drake turned his nose up on him, rejected Weezy’s numerous attempts to squash it, and dragged Weezy’s name through the mud calling him the worst thing you can call a man with ZERO proof and ZERO victims. Kendrick is a horrible person.

from 3-5 year old tweets with like... a dozen likes??

maybe.... two human beings just so happened to have the same thought?
Kendrick’s first ever solo debut #1 single “Not Like Us” is a hate filled track full of libel. Every girl attached to Drake is coming out in his defence. The climax of “Meet the Grahams” is centred on a fake daughter. This will age disastrously for Kendrick. He’s fucked.

Scarface was pretty much the first real "good" southern rapper. He had legit classics. Then again I really only know Ross from the molly controversy and his features. Which range from amazing, to decent, to bad(all are basically the same thing).

Big Pun had like one good album and there's a bunch of other 90s new york albums that clear it imo

Jay Z had to apologize for Supa Ugly

I heavily disagree. The disses were weak. Calling one of the most acclaimed albums ever boring didn't make him look good

megan thee gyatt stallion mogs Rick Ross and scarface xD

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
@BoaHancocksHusband you been responding to everybody shit, but you fit some reason haven’t given me an answer to this…..

Lemme ask you this, if a 30 year old man was textin your 14-17 daughter and all hrs of tha day and sayin he miss her and givin her advice on relationships and boys. That’s kool right? You’d 100% think that’s perfectly normal and well adjusted behavior…..