Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
**** I done seen a a Japanese one a Spanish themed one. I seen one where they made it into a move credit thing. I seen one where tha **** was on a sock commercial thing and he was cheesin and tweakin or sum shit
this one started out with a banger of a bar:suresure::suresure:

the japanese one sounded like he was spiting

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

Bruh WTF!? That shit was hilarious

Ion know what tha Japanese one was sayin, but it sounded fye!

I seen tha Drake dad thing a couple days ago, that’s fuxkin sad as hell man. It’s a woman fault that a dude is a predator and shit? Drake and his daddy some ain’t shit ahh fuxk *****

You do understand that Drake being Half Blavk has nothing to do with him being “not black enough” let alone what Kendrick’s point was…..right?
bro called him a colonizer. lol Two things can be true. Some black people don’t see drake as “black” you have both Rick Ross and Kendrick pointing that out.

Nahhh Cole should have never released that nonsense. Man was feeling like Muhammad Ali only to run out the ring, can never look at him the same after that, he's lucky this beef was deeper than we thought otherwise he would never be able to live that one off. Now he's been excused but we know the pecking order, as long as Cole steers clear of bars calling himself the best he's cool, but he's disqualified from flexing. Kendrick neutered his ass.
1. Drake
2. K. Dot
3. J. Bootyjuice music Cole
Post automatically merged:

Ngl it's probably not like us rn
Euphoria was better imho

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
bro called him a colonizer. lol Two things can be true. Some black people don’t see drake as “black” you have both Rick Ross and Kendrick pointing that out.
Yes two things kan be true, but Drake hoppin round and sampling and profiting off if other cultures to help his own brand and image, is 109% sum colonizer shit lmao

You kan look at it that way, you kan also look at it as Drake doesn’t act like himself. He’s always tryin to blend in or appear like he’s something he not. Jus he you dawg lol

How many more black features till you feel that you black enough

🥶
Sounds like cope that K. Dot isn'

BBL Drizzy is the 2ND best diss track out of this beef
Family Matters #1

But Metro Groomin is a pedo

how did drake lose when every lie they told on his name got debunked? meanwhile kendrick got exposed for stealing bars from twitter & battle raps. DOMESTIC ABUSE that he still didn’t address? poor Whitney had to wish herself a happy birthday two days ago lol Metro Groomin, Joe Budden, TDE Punch being a bunch of pedos & rape apologists… Not to mention TDE waving the white flag on here?

Yes two things kan be true, but Drake hoppin round and sampling and profiting off if other cultures to help his own brand and image, is 109% sum colonizer shit lmao

You kan look at it that way, you kan also look at it as Drake doesn’t act like himself. He’s always tryin to blend in or appear like he’s something he not. Jus he you dawg lol
They running with the culture vulture persona because another grown man told them to LOL

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Idc anymore man lmao

Bye
Aye before you leave. I asked you this like a week ago. And you ain’t even attempted to answer

Lemme ask you this, if a 30 year old man was textin your 14-17 daughter and all hrs of tha day and sayin he miss her and givin her advice on relationships and boys. That’s kool right? You’d 100% think that’s perfectly normal and well adjusted behavior…..

Aye before you leave. I asked you this like a week ago. And you ain’t even attempted to answer

Lol you think you can fade me? Sorry I didnt answer earlier.
I am unfadeable sorry mook

Ok my daughter is a successful actress and seems to be hanging out with a 31 year old man having his number in her phone. Okay cool enough. I met him before, he seems alright.
Their friendship began in 2017, when Millie was 13 and Drake was 31. They first met at one of Drake’s concerts in Brisbane, Australia, and hung out afterward. They even went for dinner together and attended events like the Netflix Golden Globes afterparty.

Millie described Drake as a great human being who helped her with life lessons

Who tf am I to interfere? She's a star I'm an old ass man. Lol would be weirder if I did, and it turned out nothing weird was going on.

I don't get it though. Drake was a child actor. MBB is/was a child actor. I'm sure he probably wants to help and support her. It's the same thing as Justin Bieber looking out for Billie Eilish. They learned from their experiences and probably want to share that knowledge. I honestly don't think it was bad and find it weird people are going so nuts over it.

Some of y'all are straight up morons. Drake was also a child actor and was in the exact same spot as MBB. His show aired on Nickelodeon. That's how he got famous. Would it be weird if Kendrick talked with a 14 year old rapper girl and giving her advice on her career?

All these girls like MBB or Billie Eillish have come out and stated nothing bad happened, and Drake haters are like "But he's a pedo cause he talked to underage people".

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
meanwhile kendrick got exposed for stealing bars from twitter
he got "exposed" for stealing from tweets with less than a 100 likes :suresure::suresure:

he would have to search his own lyrics to find those tweets.

much better look than Drake's 20 ghostwriters only being able to come up with "you're short and small feet"
Whitney had to wish herself a happy birthday two days ago lol
kendrick not wishing his partner a happy birthday on social media doesn't mean he's an abuser lmfao.

you got to be chronically online to think that. then again you're part of the same fanbase that thinks Whiteny not following kendrick on instagram is significant

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
They even went for dinner together and attended events like the Netflix Golden Globes afterparty.
Dawg……

Who tf am I to interfere? She's a star I'm an old ass man. Lol would be weirder if I did, and it turned out nothing weird was going on
You do understand that a large percentage of child SA happen with people that tha families were comfortable with/were family friends…right?

This might be tha wildest shit I e ever seen on hea, minimum top 5 wildest responses I’ve seen

he got "exposed" for stealing from tweets with less than a 100 likes :suresure::suresure:

he would have to search his own lyrics to find those tweets.

much better look than Drake's 20 ghostwriters only being able to come up with "you're short and small feet"

kendrick not wishing his partner a happy birthday on social media doesn't mean he's an abuser lmfao.

you got to be chronically online to think that. then again you're part of the same fanbase that thinks Whiteny not following kendrick on instagram is significant
I don't believe Kendrick stole bars from Twitter, but his bars were so lame that randos on Twitter thought of them first. "69 god" "OVHoe" "A Minor" This is childish shit a twelve year old troll on Reddit comes up with.

Drake could molest his child and he would defend it
Lmfao... You're literally accusing a dude of being a pedophile with 0 proof and saying shit like this.

The only "pedo proof" was when he was 23 and the concert crew brought up a 17 year old on stage, which he clearly didn't know about and freaked out once he found out. And even then he wasn't doing anything illegal given the age of consent, it was just his crew fucking up and not asking her age first.