Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

you must be tripping if you don't think music is more accessible and marketable today than it was before
Of course it is. That's the issue. There are way more options now than ever. It's harder than ever to get people's attention. Back then the big labels were the gatekeepers. That's no longer the case. They don't get to decide what the entire music industry is.

Lmfao. I truly hate these bandwagon clickbaiters. Where were these people three months ago? This guy reminds me of penguinz0. Just pretend to be angry and side with whatever thinks will get them with views. It's amazing Charlie never disagrees with anyone and say anything that will cost him views :milaugh:
He literally said he didn't know about this stuff and the drama made him realize that Drake is incredibly fishy and that his past should be looked into.
He admits he didn't know that shit until now and honestly that's fine.
Though you do have a point penguinz0 is kind of bland commentary but that's because he pads out info that only takes a solid minute or two to properly explain into a 10 or 11 minute video with random sex jokes and what not

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You can't have an opinion you enjoy the hot cheeto never going outside Cuckdrick Liemore music after 2018 lol bro. Dude still in that NY apartment and no music video for his so-called #1 Not Like Us yet... no response to Heart Part 6 yet.... cry more
Post automatically merged:

Like an Indian marriage it can be arranged is crayyzy

"Treating Birmingham just like my Hollywood shows"
this that Slumdog millionaire Bollywood flowww
(Cuz Birmingham has a high Desi South Asian population.)

Sorry Cuckdrick could never
Lil homie, I know yo jaw sore than a mfer

Of course it is. That's the issue. There are way more options now than ever. It's harder than ever to get people's attention. Back then the big labels were the gatekeepers. That's no longer the case. They don't get to decide what the entire music industry is.
Still think Drake won

Like that- 7.7/10

Push Ups-9/10

Taylor Made-7/10

euphoria-9.5/10

6:16 in LA 5/10

Family Matters-9.9/10

meet the grahams-7.5

Not Like Us-9

heart part 6- 7.2

Heart part 6- 7

Spread those cheeks mister

Still think Drake won

Like that- 7.7/10

Push Ups-9/10

Taylor Made-7/10

euphoria-9.5/10

Family Matters-9.9/10

meet the grahams-7.5

Not Like Us-9

heart part 6- 7.2

Heart part 6- 7

Bro a lot of this is dog shit on drake's behalf. Especially Taylor made. That was the most corny and pathetic song I ever heard. I can not believe he really put that shit out. He should retire immediately.

Bro a lot of this is dog shit on drake's behalf. Especially Taylor made. That was the most corny and pathetic song I ever heard. I can not believe he really put that shit out. He should retire immediately.
You should retire immediately from giving your opinion

Taylor Made was the hardest hitting diss wise you just deaf asf. Tore K thot apart and called him a fake gangster and Pac wannabe who waits for Taylor swift to ok things

You should retire immediately from giving your opinion

Taylor Made was the hardest hitting diss wise you just deaf asf. Tore K thot apart and called him a fake gangster and Pac wannabe who waits for Taylor swift to ok things
So he called him a wannabe of a dead dude who definitely doesn't give a shit about their beef while using an AI version of said dead dude for his rap instead of just saying it himself
What a god damn skunk lol, so cheesy

Taylor Made and Part 6 are going down as some of the worst hiphop diss tracks in history

they make Ghoulish look amazing

Back to Back is clearly the best Drake beef song and I doubt that will ever change
Taylor Made Freestyle has a sick ass beat. You're all just haters.

Still think Drake won

Like that- 7.7/10

Push Ups-9/10

Taylor Made-7/10

euphoria-9.5/10

Family Matters-9.9/10

meet the grahams-7.5

Not Like Us-9

heart part 6- 7.2

Heart part 6- 7

Musically, I've made my opinion clear that Kendrick is nowhere near him. Push Ups was the best banger, and Family Matters was the best display of rapping skill.

But this is a diss battle, and if you're not going to play dirty, you lose. Drake lost for the simple fact that Kendrick was willing to play dirty and he wasn't. Kendrick dropped 3 tracks in 2 days, and didn't even let Family Matters marinate. Just inundated the zeitgest with his own shit and muted Drake. You can't win a rap battle when someone calls you a pedophile and you're still busy dissing Rick Ross and talking about how many more records you sell. Unfortunately, Drake is just too soft and until that changes he will take the L.

If you want to beat Kendrick, go for the kneecaps and attack his reputation as a sanctimonious prick that gets rich by exploiting social issues. Call him out on the black shit, for questioning Drake's blackness. Call him for wanting "peace, good vibes and unity" and attacks another black dude for being successful.

Last edited:
Taylor Made Freestyle has a sick ass beat. You're all just haters.

Musically, I've made my opinion clear that Kendrick is nowhere near him. Push Ups was the best banger, and Family Matters was the best display of rapping skill.

But this is a diss battle, and if you're not going to play dirty, you lose. Drake lost for the simple fact that Kendrick was willing to play dirty and he wasn't. Kendrick dropped 3 tracks in 2 days, and didn't even let Family Matters marinate. Just inundated the zeitgest with his own shit and muted Drake. You can't win a rap battle when someone calls you a pedophile and you're still busy dissing Rick Ross and talking about how many more records you sell. Unfortunately, Drake is just too soft and until that changes he will take the L.

If you want to beat Kendrick, go for the kneecaps and attack his reputation as a sanctimonious prick that gets rich by exploiting social issues. Call him out on the black shit, for questioning Drake's blackness. Call him for wanting "peace, good vibes and unity" and attacks another black dude for being successful.
Drake was hitting on a 17 year old calling her thick and shit. He was doomed to lose the moment Kendrick learned about that disgusting performance.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
aylor Made Freestyle has a sick ass beat. You're all just haters.
Lift Yourself also has an amazing beat, you're point?

Using AI Pac and Snoop is one of the dumbest and most disrespectful things Drake could have done

"talkin about him liking young girls" what a trash track
Drake lost for the simple fact that Kendrick was willing to play dirty and he wasn't.
Drake was the one who mentioned Kendrick's family first lmao

he definitely played dirty

Lmfao. I truly hate these bandwagon clickbaiters. Where were these people three months ago? This guy reminds me of penguinz0. Just pretend to be angry and side with whatever thinks will get them with views. It's amazing Charlie never disagrees with anyone and say anything that will cost him views :milaugh:
Among the lamest of youtube subgenres that is pop-culture-commenter, penguinz sets the bar for being THE lamest

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Yeah so happy that Pac finally got to be featured in a Drake song, he woud've loved it and rock with Drake more than that wannabe K thot
I know you’re trolling, but you know good and damn well if Oac was still alive there was no way. He’d never fuxk with Drake lmao, you think industry fuxkboi copy and paste plug and play Drake is gonna get shown love by PAC. But PAC wouldn’t fuck with a South Central **** that is from basically where he from and pushes out conscious, informative, soulful music…….