Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

I know you’re trolling, but you know good and damn well if Oac was still alive there was no way. He’d never fuxk with Drake lmao, you think industry fuxkboi copy and paste plug and play Drake is gonna get shown love by PAC. But PAC wouldn’t fuck with a South Central **** that is from basically where he from and pushes out conscious, informative, soulful music…….
Bro what stand and char is that in your pfp? Your OC or from some OVA?

Taylor Made Freestyle has a sick ass beat. You're all just haters.

Musically, I've made my opinion clear that Kendrick is nowhere near him. Push Ups was the best banger, and Family Matters was the best display of rapping skill.

But this is a diss battle, and if you're not going to play dirty, you lose. Drake lost for the simple fact that Kendrick was willing to play dirty and he wasn't. Kendrick dropped 3 tracks in 2 days, and didn't even let Family Matters marinate. Just inundated the zeitgest with his own shit and muted Drake. You can't win a rap battle when someone calls you a pedophile and you're still busy dissing Rick Ross and talking about how many more records you sell. Unfortunately, Drake is just too soft and until that changes he will take the L.

If you want to beat Kendrick, go for the kneecaps and attack his reputation as a sanctimonious prick that gets rich by exploiting social issues. Call him out on the black shit, for questioning Drake's blackness. Call him for wanting "peace, good vibes and unity" and attacks another black dude for being successful.
And dressing up as Jesus 😆 🤣
Post automatically merged:

Taylor Made and Part 6 are going down as some of the worst hiphop diss tracks in history

they make Ghoulish look amazing

Back to Back is clearly the best Drake beef song and I doubt that will ever change
Family Matters is debatable but yeah Back to Back buried Meek

I know you’re trolling, but you know good and damn well if Oac was still alive there was no way. He’d never fuxk with Drake lmao, you think industry fuxkboi copy and paste plug and play Drake is gonna get shown love by PAC. But PAC wouldn’t fuck with a South Central **** that is from basically where he from and pushes out conscious, informative, soulful music…….
Yeah Pac would side with the Famous actor like he is

Last edited:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
I didn't zoom in to look at the sharingan:shocked::shocked::shocked:
lol thing is. I didn’t search Sasuke in JoJo. So ion even know how I found this bih. Tha Sharingan fit weirdly enough ngl

I said it was a good pfp why you mad k thot

Pakistan smoking India rn idc about anything T20 Cricket USA
You said tha shit was goofy, shit don’t sound no kinda compliment

lol thing is. I didn’t search Sasuke in JoJo. So ion even know how I found this bih. Tha Sharingan fit weirdly enough ngl

You said tha shit was goofy, shit don’t sound no kinda compliment
jojo is goofy

Y’all still arguing with this idiot over Drake?
Been 40 days where the 11 year old daughter Kendrick?

Drake has now surpassed over 8 Billion streams on Spotify in 2024. He is pacing to have his biggest year ever on Spotify.
https://x.com/DrakeChart/status/1800637073516339289/photo/1

"Say less.. I’ve been waiting on [him] to drop something.”
https://t.co/lUjo4ue4an

Kendrick admits all his disses after Like That were prerecorded which is why he didn't address anything Drake said.

Lol Cuckdrick Liemore was scared of a back and forth with Drake and in his rat infested NY Apartment let out 3 disses and yall rode that 5'5'' midgets bullshit.

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
LMAO how did this thread reach 28 pages?!!! This was the most straightforward "beef" of all time.

Only thing I can think of is if this is like the old Nakama thread or Critical Vergo debates lol

1-2 Drizzy Vanilli fangirls in their feeling getting jumped by the whole block :toximoji:

Last edited:
LMAO how did this thread reach 28 pages?!!! This was the most straightforward "beef" of all time.

Only thing I can think of is if this is like the old Nakama thread or Critical Vergo debates lol

1-2 Drizzy Vanilli fangirls in their feeling getting jumped by the whole block :toximoji:

Kendrick admits all his disses after Like That were prerecorded which is why he didn't address anything Drake said.

Lol Cuckdrick Liemore was scared of a back and forth with Drake and in his rat infested NY Apartment let out 3 disses and yall rode that 5'5'' midgets bullshit.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

LMAOO Found the OVHoe responsible for 28 pages 😭😭😭😭

So you’re admitting Kendrick won…..

Shit hilarious man lmao
Nope he didn't win even with that

So you’re admitting Kendrick won…..

Shit hilarious man lmao
Family matters buried meet the grahams because Meet the Grahams sounds so ASS.

euphoria VS. PUSH UPS
PUSH UPS

6:16 IN LA vs TAYLOR MADE
6:16

Not Like Us vs FAMILY MATTERS
Family Matters by far

Meet the grahams vs Heart part 6

Heart Part 6

It's 3-1 bro

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Rumor has it Drake doesn't get blamed for being a shitty human being cause he asked Vory to text his BM on his behalf. So he technically didn't ask her to kill his baby. Can't wait for his next banger!