Powers & Abilities Eating don't make Luffy recover

... Look, guy. I tried to be easy and give your initial statement the benefit of a doubt to explain what we actually see even if you want to believe that. But if you want to make an incoherent argument that nit-picks my first language's nuances with what I guess is your second language, then I'll just make it plain.

LuFfY dOeSn'T hEaL wItH fOoD

:risicheck:
Power, energy, stamina, health... the slight difference between words is worthless. Luffy's ability to fight his best is tied to nourishment and rest. I could drag your monkey ass back to volume one but it's not even necessary.
None of these prove that Luffy heals with food. Food provides Luffy with energy and stamina thats nothing new. But he still takes damage

None of these prove that Luffy heals with food. Food provides Luffy with energy and stamina thats nothing new. But he still takes damage
Somehow you're even dumber than the first guy. At least he actually uses some of the words in the post he'll quote when he parrots his bullshit talking points. You have Luffy literally replenishing broken bones and blood loss with nutrition and screaming that he's all better to the point where people around him think his recovery is a miracle. Change your name to Luffydum56

Provide us one example of meat healing Luffy. Meat is also food.
it's common sense that eating some types of food helps in speeding up the recovery process
it's a simple google search:

luffy digest food way faster than normal human, so it's natural that he will recover faster too.
already did
here's some interesting examples of how luffy's body react to food:

the reactions:
nami: "is that really how the human body works?"
pege's underling: "how the heck do your bodies work?"
katakuri's servants: "is that...how the human body work?"

Somehow you're even dumber than the first guy. At least he actually uses some of the words in the post he'll quote when he parrots his bullshit talking points. You have Luffy literally replenishing broken bones and blood loss with nutrition and screaming that he's all better to the point where people around him think his recovery is a miracle. Change your name to Luffydum56
Luffy's bones can't be broken, the literal reason he can't be crushed is simpy because his body is made up of rubber, his body is made to endure. He accumulates damage. You are sharing gag moments to prove that Luffy is healed by food while nothing in manga shows anything like that.
Post automatically merged:

Why would Brook be instantly healed his bones by merely drinking milk then? 🤔
Because its a gag.

He is weird ; I will give you that :josad:

Look, guy. I tried to be easy and give your initial statement the benefit of a doubt to explain what we actually see even if you want to believe that. But if you want to make an incoherent argument that nit-picks my first language's nuances with what I guess is your second language, then I'll just make it plain.

LuFfY dOeSn'T hEaL wItH fOoD
Because OP is only edited in english ?

First Image : Luffy wasn't wounded it was just after Duval Arc.
He don't even say that food makes him heals but only that when he ate he's strong.
First language

Second image: Luffy is still damaged and only healed from Magellan's poison thanks to Iva's DF. His wlunds are still fresh.
Moreover they say he absorbed all the energy.

Third image : He's not damaged. He feels weak. Yeah it exactly what happen when you are hungry.

Power, energy, stamina, health... the slight difference between words is worthless
Yeah for you but not for the readers.
It was never stated he heals from food each time it's about his stamina or energy.
You just gave more panels to prove my point.
And no all those words aren't the same.
Stop your fallacy.

it's common sense that eating some types of food helps in speeding up the recovery process
it's a simple google search:

luffy digest food way faster than normal human, so it's natural that he will recover faster too.

already did
We aren't in real life man. We talk about injuries who should have kill a normal human
Still in real life food have a limited effects on your healing.
In every case we will told you to rest.

You proved nothing

Wait Why Chopper tries to heal Luffy's wound after the fight ?
Why he don't just give food to Luffy and what is Sanji doing he can't cook to save his captain ?

Luffy : wounded
Law a doctor : Heals him with bondage and they rest
Some Op fans : Throw him a piece of meat

EEvery Sh looking for a way so Luffy can move
Some OP fans "throw him a piece of meat"

Luffy scar across the chest bcecause of Akainu
Everyone "He can die from that"
Soluce "Give him food"

Last edited:
Because OP is only edited in english ?

First Image : Luffy wasn't wounded it was just after Duval Arc.
He don't even say that food makes him heals but only that when he ate he's strong.
First language

Second image: Luffy is still damaged and only healed from Magellan's poison thanks to Iva's DF. His wlunds are still fresh.
Moreover they say he absorbed all the energy.

Third image : He's not damaged. He feels weak. Yeah it exactly what happen when you are hungry.

Yeah for you but not for the readers.
It was never stated he heals from food each time it's about his stamina or energy.
You just gave more panels to prove my point.
And no all those words aren't the same.
Stop your fallacy.

We aren't in real life man. We talk about injuries who should have kill a normal human
Still in real life food have a limited effects on your healing.
In every case we will told you to rest.

You proved nothing

Wait Why Chopper tries to heal Luffy's wound after the fight ?
Why he don't just give food to Luffy and what is Sanji doing he can't cook to save his captain ?

Luffy : wounded
Law a doctor : Heals him with bondage and they rest
Some Op fans : Throw him a piece of meat

EEvery Sh looking for a way so Luffy can move
Some OP fans "throw him a piece of meat"

Luffy scar across the chest bcecause of Akainu
Everyone "He can die from that"
Soluce "Give him food"
luffy only needs first aid when he literally can't move an inch or K.O or if there's no food around, how can he eat in such conditions?

after rob lucy: couldn't move from exhaustion and blood loss
after hody jones: k.o'ed from blood loss
after doflamingo: k.o'ed from exhaustion and blood loss
after cracker: couldn't move from exhaustion
after katakuri: couldn't move from blood loss and exhaustion

how can a doctor treat luffy:
1- stop the bleeding=>for blood loss
2- blood transfusion=>for blood loss
3- rest=>long period healing, without eating luffy needed 3 days of sleep in alabasta and dressrosa.
all of these are just basic first aid, aimed toward life preservation not healing.

actual healing needs food, in luffy's case food accelerates the healing process significantly (recovers in mere seconds).

there's no food around, how can he eat in such conditions?
No food on WCI ?
No food on Dressrosa ?
All those place contains food. Food was just useless.
He didn't recover from food against Lucci.
He have blood loss on all his serious fights.
all of these are just basic first aid, aimed toward life preservation not healing.

actual healing needs food, in luffy's case food accelerates the healing process significantly (recovers in mere seconds).
In Dressrosa and Alabasta he was fine after he slept. He had his banquet only on the boat in Dressrosa yet he was confident about fighting Fujitora.

If he is fine after eating. Just stop the blood loss and give him food no need to sleep 3 days.

Brook and Luffy drinking Milk is a gag. I should have to talk about that.
It's like powerscaling Nami and said she can beat Kaido because she can beat Luffy Zoro and Sanji at the same time.

He's barely standing. I've seen quite a few people here ignoring this just to downplay Luffy.
That is just a stupid excuse oda is giving, if he is barely standing, he should be defeated in one panel...but such things won't happen.

In the end the fact is he is healed to fight and most probably defeat kaido. Doesn't matter what the author writes, what is happening is what the fact is.

Does Goku can heal just because he eats ?
Because as far as I remember the first time we saw a shonen characters winning a fight he lost before was Goku vs Tao pai pai.
Oda most probably took this in DB like nosebleed for Sanji