Powers & Abilities Eating don't make Luffy recover

That is just a stupid excuse oda is giving, if he is barely standing, he should be defeated in one panel...but such things won't happen.
Post automatically merged:

In the end the fact is he is healed to fight and most probably defeat kaido. Doesn't matter what the author writes, what is happening is what the fact is.
The ultimate delusion is thinking your headcanon is more important than the author's vision. Utterly disgusting. I'll ignore you from now on. I don't need such insanity pestering me.

Luffy tards are coping and in damage controlu
No. Some people just have some intelligence and common sense. It's not that hard. Maybe for some Zorotards who are desperate to downplay Luffy just because he's stronger than Zoro. The despair of needing to do so much mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

I don't understand why Zoro fans are so eager to prove Luffy heals when he eats.
They have even more dedication than Kaido's fans.
As I said Luffy don't heal from food :
- When he ate he never talked about healing his wounds. He, Chopper Ivankov and so on always talk about his energy or strenght never being replinished.
It makes a big difference considering that Luffy's mode (G4, G3, G2) put pressure on Luffy's body a lot.

- In several occurences Chopper and others doctors healed Luffy but didn't consider it important to give him food. Hence after Luffy's big fights he's often bandaged. Add to this that he always take a lot of days just for sleeping. He only eats a lot after his rest.

Facts are there Luffy don't heal from food.
Even if we goes with gag the best thing he manages to recover with food was a tooth.

Plot wise it will be dumb. (no one dies and the Hero can heal as much as he wants as long as eats) Luffy would have a paramecia with Awakened mythical Zoan ability.
We know for a fact that Oda didn't want to give Luffy a Top DF because he find this boring.
Hence he won't give him some of the best DF's abilities.

Tjhey
I don't understand why Zoro fans are so eager to prove Luffy heals when he eats.
They have even more dedication than Kaido's fans.
As I said Luffy don't heal from food :
- When he ate he never talked about healing his wounds. He, Chopper Ivankov and so on always talk about his energy or strenght never being replinished.
It makes a big difference considering that Luffy's mode (G4, G3, G2) put pressure on Luffy's body a lot.

- In several occurences Chopper and others doctors healed Luffy but didn't consider it important to give him food. Hence after Luffy's big fights he's often bandaged. Add to this that he always take a lot of days just for sleeping. He only eats a lot after his rest.

Facts are there Luffy don't heal from food.
Even if we goes with gag the best thing he manages to recover with food was a tooth.

Plot wise it will be dumb. (no one dies and the Hero can heal as much as he wants as long as eats) Luffy would have a paramecia with Awakened mythical Zoan ability.
We know for a fact that Oda didn't want to give Luffy a Top DF because he find this boring.
Hence he won't give him some of the best DF's abilities.
They need to downplay people who outshine Zoro to make him look stronger while also hyping Zoro's present and future opponents for the same reason.

The ultimate delusion is thinking your headcanon is more important than the author's vision. Utterly disgusting. I'll ignore you from now on. I don't need such insanity pestering me.

No. Some people just have some intelligence and common sense. It's not that hard. Maybe for some Zorotards who are desperate to downplay Luffy just because he's stronger than Zoro. The despair of needing to do so much mental gymnastics must be exhausting.
Luffy tards are already starting to give us excuses while Panels proved the inverse keep coping hard luffy tard

I don't know how long time had passed between these two events but i'm guessing not much, Zoro was also pierced by Kaku with shigan but nothing like Luffy here in this panel

Chopper not giving Luffy meat when he had to be treated doesn't implicate that it could not work, it's just Chopper is a traditional med and doesn't perform such contrivancies.

Food downright restored Luffy who looked like millennium old mummy to normal in no time. So meat does work wonders for Luffy, but it wouldn't restore him from life threatening damage. In this case, Luffy wasn't in that bad of a condition to begin with, so it's totally fine to say he's almost completely restored.
You are such a fraud.

I don't know how long time had passed between these two events but i'm guessing not much, Zoro was also pierced by Kaku with shigan but nothing like Luffy here in this panel
Several hours close to 1 day. The wound Lucci made dissapeared well before Luffy are. He ate in the water train.
This is Luffy after he got out of those building.

Food downright restored Luffy who looked like millennium old mummy to normal in no time. So meat does work wonders for Luffy, but it wouldn't restore him from life threatening damage. In this case, Luffy wasn't in that bad of a condition to begin with, so it's totally fine to say he's almost completely restored.
Luffy at the end of 1010
Luffy in 1013

Luffy in 1026

Luffy in 1026 have blood and injuries mark at the exact same location he had on 1013 and 1010.
So what does eating healed ?
Internal damages ? We can't see them.
Even his small blood loss on the face didn't stop.
Stop the cope.

Eating doesn't heals him.

Kaido to Luffy :

Kaido said to Luffy not a Dead man walking.
You :
Luffy wasn't in that bad of a condition to begin with,
At least read the manga.

Luffy didn't eat after he finished to fight Katakuri. Using your logic it was life threatening damages but ate against Kaido.
It means Katakuri did more damages to Kaido despite Katakuri didn't be able to KO Luffy once.
Pretty funny ngl

Last edited:
Yeah Luffy's rooftop injuries are overrated. Imagine some comparing Kaido's with Luffy's, not even remotely close on paper expecially when we gaze at how Luffy fell into the ocean cause of an haki issue, fundamentally and was never spot covered in huge amount of blood despite Kaido hit him externally for the most part.