Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Krusher1357 @God_Aizen @Jaguark101 @Boris D. Foot @Seth @notAfanboy

Early spoilers!

thanks to TotallyNotSpace

Post automatically merged:

- We’ll get some funny and weird moments between Rebecca, Connor and Rachel
- Rebecca is sad because the other crew members saw the dead bodies of their mothers
- the EZ crew is happy for Rebecca
- Rachel is planing to go back to her homeland. There are still some survivors after Ziggy's attack and they might be worrying about her
- Rachel says to them that they can meet again in another world after she cleared up the situation in Miltz
- Rachel says that Mother is coming to an end
- Mother's life energy will run out, and
humanity across all the universes will face
extinction. In the near future this world will end
- the Sainfire faith worships Mother
- This worlds Mother has already lost her power according to Rachel
- Mother is the source of all life. It is
told that humans were born from Mother. A part of Mother flows in every single human
- Rachel doesn’t know why Mother gets weaker but the outcome is the same in every Universe
- U0 is the only one where it’s possible to save her
- The Edens Zero will travel to U0 and Rachel wants to meet them there
- Rachel can lead them to where Mother is. She doesn’t know the place but she can guide them to it

the last page:
- Universe Zero is the world of possibilities according to Rachel. By having the EZ crew become observers, there is the possibility that it becomes a very convenient world for each of them.
- U0 is the place where all Universes converge
- there’s no going back once they reach Universe Zero,
Rebecca and Rachel will lose their ability to travel through time, as will the Edens Zero. Universe Zero is the last world.

Some dialogues
thanks to mayonaka

Very, very interesting chapter although we are getting to the point I was afraid to reach. Mashima vs time leaping/timelines. How well will he handle it?

In the majority of the shows that I read the concept was ruined/ruined the manga to some extent. I hope he pulls this off. Up until now, it was okay. Although I still don't understand a few concepts with Mother and why Rebecca's body was perfectly fine in the original Shiki timeline.

Very, very interesting chapter although we are getting to the point I was afraid to reach. Mashima vs time leaping/timelines. How well will he handle it?

In the majority of the shows, I read the concept was ruined/ruined the manga to some extent. I hope he pulls this off. Up until now, it was okay. Although I still don't understand a few concepts with Mother and why Rebecca's body was perfectly fine in the original Shiki timeline.
Time stuff is always a big risk and I always feared that it would destroy EZ's plot
But I think that Mashima has planned it and we’ll get a good explanation
Mashima's weakness was always his execution
For example, the plot with E.N.D, the Dragon Slayers, the death of Lucy's mother and Natsu and Zerefs relationship were all connected and made perfectly sense
Only his execution of E.N.D was wasted and bad
Rave had also some time travel stuff and was handled fine. It even lead to one of the most iconic and legendary moments of Mashima's career.

EZ is more complicated though so there’s a bigger risk that he could fuck up
I’m more concerned about the execution and pacing though.

Volume 24 cover

Simple but I like it

Last edited:
Time stuff is always a big risk and I always feared that it would destroy EZ's plot
But I think that Mashima has planned it and we’ll get a good explanation
Mashima's weakness was always his execution
For example, the plot with E.N.D, the Dragon Slayers, the death of Lucy's mother and Natsu and Zerefs relationship were all connected and made perfectly sense
Only his execution of E.N.D was wasted and bad
Rave had also some time travel stuff and was handled fine. It even lead to one of the most iconic and legendary moments of Mashima's career.

EZ is more complicated though so there’s a bigger risk that he could fuck up
I’m more concerned about the execution and pacing though.

Volume 24 cover

Simple but I like it
Its nice.
But thought Shiki and Ziggy would be on that cover.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢