Manga Discussion Edens Zero

@God_Aizen @Boris D. Foot @Jaguark101 @notAfanboy @Seth @mugiwalaw @Krusher1357
It’s time for spoilers!
Thanks to Space
They visited the church in Guilst and thought that they would find the Fake-Sister

But it’s actually the real one (She looks so damn hot *_*)

Drakken is also in Guilst

somebody’s payments are late…

It’s Homura! She can’t pay the money back Drakken will become her pimp so she can pay the money back to him

it’s callback to this scene
Post automatically merged:

Title of the next chapter
Moscoi Heaven
I can see Drakken becoming an ally

It all started here.

Astronomy, Space Exploration, Monsters, Comedy, Shonen

I don’t know :luuh:
Wait, really? A manga like that exists? :kawak:
Fast forward a few months, I decided to read it after contemplating for a while.

It took two and a half (?) weeks, but I finally read every available chapter of Edens Zero. I just finished the latest chapter several hours ago.

What do I think of it? I won’t summarize everything because spoilers (I didn’t know where else to post this so it’s kinda ironic), but basically:

- The characters are unique and all have important roles in the story. There are some backstories that will make you sympathize with them. The villains are either redeemable or they’re not, and Hiro Mashima really makes it clear.

- The concept of space travel is pretty cool, and there’s a few things about it that make it all the more interesting and riskier.

- The Power System is easy to understand and has a cool ability.

- The art is really great, especially when there’s landscape shots of the planets that are explored. It really adds to the overall experience.

- The storytelling and world building is good and stays consistent.

- There’s some some situations that will make you laugh, similar to One Piece in a way.

- There’s some plot twists that will raise questions for you. Some of them won’t happen until a bit later in the story, but what you see at the beginning is the foundation.

- The pacing is really good, and the arcs usually only last 15-20 chapters while the major ones can be 30-40. There’s not many plot holes from what I can remember and things are either explained right away or at some point later on.

- The series gets darker throughout the story but it doesn’t get too bad. It’s easy to get distracted from it.

There isn’t much that I don’t like about the series, although there is a fair amount of fan service. Some people may like it though.

Chapters are published weekly and with plenty of pages, so there‘s a lot to look forward to for readers! I‘d say the series is about 7.5/10.

There is also an anime which will be getting a second season this April, although it’ll most likely still be a Netflix exclusive.

You wanted to know what I thought @Toby D. Dog, so here it is! I hope you’ll consider reading it sometime, because it’s really fun. I have newfound appreciation for Hiro Mashima’s work, and I’m looking forward to what’s next.

Thank you for suggesting it to me, @Cruxroux! I really enjoyed reading it! :smoothy:

It all started here.

Fast forward a few months, I decided to read it after contemplating for a while.

It took two and a half (?) weeks, but I finally read every available chapter of Edens Zero. I just finished the latest chapter several hours ago.

What do I think of it? I won’t summarize everything because spoilers (I didn’t know where else to post this so it’s kinda ironic), but basically:

- The characters are unique and all have important roles in the story. There are some backstories that will make you sympathize with them. The villains are either redeemable or they’re not, and Hiro Mashima really makes it clear.

- The concept of space travel is pretty cool, and there’s a few things about it that make it all the more interesting and riskier.

- The art is really great, especially when there’s landscape shots of the planets that are explored. It really adds to the overall experience.

- There’s some some situations that will make you laugh, similar to One Piece in a way.

- There’s some plot twists that will raise questions for you. Some of them won’t happen until a bit later in the story, but what you see at the beginning is the foundation.

- The pacing is really good, and the arcs usually only last 15-20 chapters while the major ones can be 30-40. There’s not many plot holes from what I can remember and things are either explained right away or at some point later on.

- The series gets darker throughout the story but it doesn’t get too bad. It’s easy to get distracted from it.

There isn’t much that I don’t like about the series, although there is a fair amount of fan service. Some people may like it though.

Chapters are published weekly and with plenty of pages, so there‘s a lot to look forward to for readers! I‘d say the series is about 7.5/10.

There is also an anime which will be getting a second season this April, although it’ll most likely still be a Netflix exclusive.

You wanted to know what I thought @Toby D. Dog, so here it is! I hope you’ll consider reading it sometime, because it’s really fun. I have newfound appreciation for Hiro Mashima’s work, and I’m looking forward to what’s next.

Thank you for suggesting it to me, @Cruxroux! I really enjoyed reading it! :smoothy:

I’m glad that you liked it!
Many people judge EZ automatically because of FT and don’t give it a chance.
It’s for me a solid 8/10 currently, so we’re not far off
:owo:

It all started here.

EZ is too good to be ignored.
I also started it after reading this thread and @Cross_Marian 's recommendation.
Mashima is very concise and conclusive.
This is all I need from a writer/mangaka.
The rating will depend on the ending but currently it is at 8/10 for me!

It all started here.

I would have missed this between 99+ Notifications of Warchief Spamming.

But glad you liked it.
:pepeshy:

I’m glad that you liked it!
Many people judge EZ automatically because of FT and don’t give it a chance.
It’s for me a solid 8/10 currently, so we’re not far off
:owo:
EZ is too good to be ignored.
I also started it after reading this thread and @Cross_Marian 's recommendation.
Mashima is very concise and conclusive.
This is all I need from a writer/mangaka.
The rating will depend on the ending but currently it is at 8/10 for me!
I thought about giving it a 8 but I figured that would be too much just yet. It might change when we get to Mother though! It sounds like that will be really soon.

This new arc seems really interesting, although I do have concerns about the characters going back 3 years. It feels nice to see them as they once were again, but I hope Timeskip 2.0 happens soon since we only had one arc with them being older so far. I really liked Shiki’s new design, so it would be unfortunate if it only happens after they reach Mother this time.