Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Ch. 257 RAW

https://ww5.readfairytail.com/chapter/edens-zero-spoilers-raw-chapter-257/

@Cross_Marian @Seth @Devilbat @Jaguark101 @Nightlord101 @GodofDarkness @Boris D. Foot @Steven @notAfanboy @ShiShiShi @Krusher1357 @mugiwalaw @Cream filled donut7

Summary thanks to foxman666 from Reddit.

• As Pino is being treated, Sister says she has no idea what happened, as there are no abnormalities in her system.
  • Witch detects enemies nearby, as we see it's Acnoella with a flock of dragons. Apparently they found the EDENS ZERO using their sense of smell.
  • Normal attacks don't affect the dagons so the crew goes to buy time while Hermit reconfigures their weapons' ether.
  • Valkirie goes to fight Acnoella saying defeating her will stop the dragons but she is stopped by Brigandine. He introduces himself as her next gen counterpart/upgrade or whatever and asks for a duel.
  • Wizard infiltrates the EDENS ZERO, telling Witch he will destroy her.
  • Back to the flashback of 20,000 years ago, we see Yuna talking with human Brigandine. She tells him about her phone call with Regret and hoping for Ivry to get better.
  • As Yuna reminisces on A photo of her with the other two, Brigandine asks who the man in the picture is (Wizard). Yuna says he's called Lenard/Renard (or whatever the English spelling is supposed to be), and he's Regret's fiancé.
  • 258 is called "Shape of a Star".

Ch. 257 RAW

@Cross_Marian @Seth @Devilbat @Jaguark101 @Nightlord101 @GodofDarkness @Boris D. Foot @Steven @notAfanboy @ShiShiShi @Krusher1357 @mugiwalaw @Cream filled donut7

• As Pino is being treated, Sister says she has no idea what happened, as there are no abnormalities in her system.
  • Witch detects enemies nearby, as we see it's Acnoella with a flock of dragons. Apparently they found the EDENS ZERO using their sense of smell.
  • Normal attacks don't affect the dagons so the crew goes to buy time while Hermit reconfigures their weapons' ether.
  • Valkirie goes to fight Acnoella saying defeating her will stop the dragons but she is stopped by Brigandine. He introduces himself as her next gen counterpart/upgrade or whatever and asks for a duel.
  • Back to the flashback of 20,000 years ago, we see Yuna talking with human Brigandine. She tells him about her phone call with Regret and hoping for Ivry to get better.
  • As Yuna reminisces on A photo of her with the other two, Brigandine asks who the man in the picture is (Wizard). Yuna says he's called Lenard/Renard (or whatever the English spelling is supposed to be), and he's Regret's fiancé.
Interesting
So will 4SS and their counterparts in the end remember their lives 20'000 years ago or not, that is the question.
Technically, that would be Mashima's way to convert 4DS to the good side?

Ch. 257 RAW

The title of the next chapter is interesting
Hermit also said that the planet is crying
What if this planet goes into OV to protect itself because mankind is overusing its Ether for selfish things. Hermit and Killer said that even stones can theoretically go into OV. What if the planet goes info OV and becomes Mother? People used to live on her but she doesn’t look like a planet. We also call our planet "Mother Earth"
So it would make sense

Interesting
So will 4SS and their counterparts in the end remember their lives 20'000 years ago or not, that is the question.
Technically, that would be Mashima's way to convert 4DS to the good side?
Yep, I also think that the 4DS will switch the sides, but maybe they will be killed by the hand of Void, Acnoella or Cure?

Somehow I think Ziggy will return and helps them?

The title of the next chapter is interesting
Hermit also said that the planet is crying
What if this planet goes into OV to protect itself because mankind is overusing its Ether for selfish things. Hermit and Killer said that even stones can theoretically go into OV. What if the planet goes info OV and becomes Mother? People used to live on her but she doesn’t look like a planet. We also call our planet "Mother Earth"
So it would make sense
Well thats make sense, Mothers colors are blue and green and this cosmos is the "milky way cosmos" so they all once lived on the Earth. Maybe even Shiki himself?

Yep, I also think that the 4DS will switch the sides, but maybe they will be killed by the hand of Void, Acnoella or Cure?

Somehow I think Ziggy will return and helps them?

Well thats make sense, Mothers colors are blue and green and this cosmos is the "milky way cosmos" so they all once lived on the Earth. Maybe even Shiki himself?
Valkyrie vs Brigandine should be interesting battle to see.

But that begs the question why is Brigandine still human or is he using a hologram for his face?

So it's Homura vs Acnoella wonder who's fighting Freya then?
I don't think Homura vs Acnoella will happens. I think Elsie etc will appear and help them against Void etc. So that we will get Elsie and James vs Acnoella, Homura vs Freya, etc.

Here are the Raws for Ch. 258.

https://ww5.readfairytail.com/chapter/edens-zero-spoilers-raw-chapter-258/

pplus summary thanks to foxman666 from Reddit

Summary:
  • Preoccupied fighting Brigandine, Valkyrie asks Homura to deal with Acnoella.
  • Wizard and Witch start fighting, Witch uses overdrive to counter his attacks.
  • Edens One appears, Shiki says it's time to settle things, wanting to board that ship.
  • Hermit and Weisz try to restore the Edens Zero's systems, Killer tells them it's no use as he made the ship self destruct after 10 minutes.
  • 20,000 years ago flashback. Mio and human Killer are talking. Mio says it's the end of their planet, but she believes they can save it, saying they'll make the planet overdrive.
  • Chapter 259 is called something along the lines of "Entering the Edens One!!!"

I don't think Homura vs Acnoella will happens. I think Elsie etc will appear and help them against Void etc. So that we will get Elsie and James vs Acnoella, Homura vs Freya, etc.

Summary:
  • Edens One appears, Shiki says it's time to settle things, wanting to board that ship.
  • Hermit and Weisz try to restore the Edens Zero's systems, Killer tells them it's no use as he made the ship self destruct after 10 minutes.
  • 20,000 years ago flashback. Mio and human Killer are talking. Mio says it's the end of their planet, but she believes they can save it, saying they'll make the planet overdrive.
  • Chapter 259 is called something along the lines of "Entering the Edens One!!!"

It seems like when it rains, it pours, the EZ crew have to deal with everything all at once!
Now I really want a 20'000 years back full flashback,not just snippets!

It seems like when it rains, it pours, the EZ crew have to deal with everything all at once!
Now I really want a 20'000 years back full flashback,not just snippets!
Same, this flashback could be one of the best one from Mashimas works.
Plus this final arc could be better than Alvarez if Hiro doesn't rushed it again.....

I believe the whole allies from Shiki etc will appear to help them. They can't win alone against Void and his army.

Same, this flashback could be one of the best one from Mashimas works.
Plus this final arc could be better than Alvarez if Hiro doesn't rushed it again.....

I believe the whole allies from Shiki etc will appear to help them. They can't win alone against Void and his army.
I do hope this is the case! I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but it's the first time I'm actually enjoying EZ again since the U0 started

Summary:

Elise asked the Eden Zero to take care of Acnoella though

Raws are out.Thanks to JK Network from Twitter.

Plus summary thanks to SanZaiTen from Reddit

• Chapter cover is a map of the action so far, showing everyone's locations.
  • The 10-minute countdown to EZ's self-destruction begins. Wizard is staying on the ship because killing Witch is the only instruction he's been given.
  • Clown confronts Sister and confirms he remembers everything about the last world because he was on the ship when they went to U0. He floods the room with a poison gas that kills machines, though it doesn't affect Happy because he's not a robot.
  • Shiki boards the E1 and fights off an army of skeleton bots. One of the robots gets electrocuted by Lightning Law, one of the OSG and a new character (looks like a Hindu monk with Shura's hairstyle, but with bigger hair).
  • 20k year flashback: Regret and Ivry are at the hospital. Ivry is muttering the word "Shiki", but doesn't know what it means. She thinks her illness must be making her say it, which happens sometimes. Regret thinks it's a good name for someone.
  • Chapter 260 title: "Cosmo"