Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Same :milaugh:

I also wish Hiro would show us the whole flashback at once....:josad:
Well that was unexpected and funny at same time

Mishima knows how to tease his fans, lots of foreshadowing how Moscoy teasing the don’t push button in both the manga/anime.

Moscoy’s transformation into Cosmos reminded me of Gildarts from FT

Last edited:
I guess she’s literally the Mother of Edens

and people say that Oda is the king of foreshadowing
:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Shiki got stabbed btw
Oda :milaugh:

So Shiki is stabbed and the name of the next chapter is "Just one more time " so will Rebecca use a last time her cat leaper to return the time for few secs so that Shiki can be safe?

Oda :milaugh:

So Shiki is stabbed and the name of the next chapter is "Just one more time " so will Rebecca use a last time her cat leaper to return the time for few secs so that Shiki can be safe?
Probably but man I want a full flashback chapter
I don’t care about Lightning Law
:josad::josad:

What if Witch's kid is actually Shura and he has just Shiki's name
Witch and Wizard's child should have green hair
This would be fucked up though

:josad::josad:

Witch always gave off motherly vibes to around the crew, turns out she was the one that give birth to our boy Shiki.

Same. :josad:

Thats would be a shocking twist, especially because he and Nero were once the reason that she died. :noo:

Raws and Summar are out

https://ww5.readfairytail.com/chapter/edens-zero-spoilers-raw-chapter-265/

• Cover is Weisz in a hoodie against a wall of graffiti.
  • Witch warns Shiki and Rebecca that Void is going to destroy Mother. They chase after him in the Leo starfighter, using Cat Leaper to boost its speed, which makes Rebecca's face crack even more.
  • Shiki suddenly jumps through a wormhole to the EZ. Witch asked him to warp Sister's group to the E1 before the ship explodes, but Sister refuses to abandon ship and trusts Hermit will stop the explosion. Shiki knew she'd say that, and asks her to trust he'll beat Void.
  • Shiki warps back into the Leo's cockpit through the control panel with Happy and Pino, crashing headfirst into Rebecca for a bit of space flight hijinks. He gives Rebecca a can of Sister Energy (the healing drink from the Belial Gore arc), which fixes her cracks.
  • They catch up to Void. Shiki drinks a can of "Cosmo Energy" he got from Sister, which lets him breathe in space, and warps out of the cockpit.
  • Double page spread: Shiki punches Void, who blocks his fist with his forearm.
  • Void recognizes Shiki as Ziggy's younger self. It's confirmed he also uses gravity. They both agree to settle their fight here. Mother is visible in the distance; everyone sees her for themselves for the first time.
  • Chapter 266 title: Warrior of Love (color page next week)

@Cross_Marian @Seth @Devilbat @Jaguark101 @Nightlord101 @GodofDarkness @Boris D. Foot @Steven @notAfanboy @ShiShiShi @Krusher1357 @mugiwalaw @Cream filled donut7