Speculations Egghead: How many chapters left for the arc?

Remaining Chapters

• Total voters
As we have reached the main fight already,how much longer do you think Egghead will last...
We are already over 30 chapters in Egghead and it isn't supposed to be a big arc.

Personally Considering Oda likes to use the 100s of his chapters nowadays for big stuff,I think either Egghead ends there or we see the shores of Elbaf(farfetched personally), or maybe some Saturn reveal .

If we go with the basic format of 10 chapters per volume as is mostly the standard it will look like this:

I am in the camp of 10-15 because as of NW Oda likes to end the volume with the start of the new arc.

I’d say 10-15. Enough time for fights to conclude, Blackbeard Pirates to get their W, Caribou to fuck something up, and then Saturn plot to be ended.

It's possible that Oda wants to make Chapter 1100 Mirror Chapter 100
Chapter 100 marked Beginning of Luffy's Legend
I believe Chapter 1100 will mark End of Luffy's Legend (Narrator Announces it, just like He did with Law & Kid)

So imo Nine Chapters Left

I believe Chapter 1100 will mark End of Luffy's Legend (Narrator Announces it, just like He did with Law & Kid)

The end of his legend? So he dies? :myman:

25 in the least to another 40 or so if Oda is dragging it. People vastly underestimate arc lengths. Zou is the only short arc post TS and there wasnt a true enemy that arc.

10-15. Luffy’s fight is already set up, the VA are already in the island and Zoro might fight Lucci. SH fights usually take a chapter or 2

25 in the least to another 40 or so if Oda is dragging it. People vastly underestimate arc lengths. Zou is the only short arc post TS and there wasnt a true enemy that arc.
25 will mean kizaru vs luffy goes that long which won't happen

10-20 left
It depends on how long kizaru vs Luffy goes

25 will mean kizaru vs luffy goes that long which won't happen

10-20 left
It depends on how long kizaru vs Luffy goes
Luffy vs. Kata lasted almost that long and Luffy fought Kaido basically for 50 chapters with breaks. We have to assume there will be a break in the fight at some point, because he's basically done this for every single arc villain ever.
Post automatically merged:

Unless Luffy vs Kizaru separates, no way are we going waiting 20 more chapters for the fight to conclude
@Sir Yasheen See above, this always happens every arc. Luffy generally fights, situationally loses or gets lost or gets separated from the opponent, then has another round or 2.

Basically every time since Alabasta lol. I entirely expect this to not be the only event of them fighting, just the first encounter.

I think the conflict on Egghead can get resolved in 10-15 chapters. I would assume we are done focusing on other events but who really knows at this point. Would not be shocked if the arc lasts all of next year just with covering other events

Another Sabaody 2.0 believer :suresure:

As for what I think, it's probably max 20 chapters to conclude, with Oda skipping as many stuff as he did and matchups being made already this Arc is ending soon I would say by 1105 we are already at or sailing to Elbaph.

Another Sabaody 2.0 believer :suresure:

As for what I think, it's probably max 20 chapters to conclude, with Oda skipping as many stuff as he did and matchups being made already this Arc is ending soon I would say by 1105 we are already at or sailing to Elbaph.
What does Sabaody got to do with anything?
Kizaru ain't beating Luffy