General & Others Egghead will be longer then Elbaf

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If Elbaf happens, it will be like Zou.
Unless the situation drastically changes and someone invades and enslaves the strongest nation in the world that is protected by RedHair, there is nothing for Strawhats to liberate in Elbaf.
Elbaf might be the island where the final chapters of One Piece are drawn, a place of the biggest party in the world together with RHPs while Strawhats never visit Elbaf before that...

Elbaf will be like Sabaody. Strawhats meet Rayleigh\Shanks, Kizaru\Blackbeard attacks, Rayleigh\Shanks takes him on, Luffy hurries to New Marineford to free Sabo\Barto, Law and Jozu

- Kid fights a yonko

- Law fights a yonko

- meanwhile Strawhats wiggle around with vegapunk frauds, cp0 fodders, hakiless children with stolen devil fruits and one (1) mere admiral with his fodder warships

S-strawhatbros!? :josad:

Elbaf probably will be 80-100 chapters. Imo, the threat will be in the sky and Urouge, like Bonney, will get a focused arc since hes the last supernova not to.

A more adventure based arc like Skypiea is not impossible. Shanks also will likely be gone by then, so of we are dealing with Elbaf's problems, itll be someone on the island probably (Loki, God Elbaf, etc).

But we are going there, Oda refuses to draw the island everytime its shown and Shanks is leaving the island to fight Kid on the sea. That should tell you what you need to know

Will there be a Elbaf arc? Who knows. Like other people said,it seems there are no troubles in that island right now. Unless something happens in present time (but SHs usually fight people that are ruling that island since years like in Wano and Dressrosa or they are causing troubles since a little time like in Alabasta and Fishman Island) there are not elements to write the classical "save the island" arc. There could be another arc like Sabaody,Zou,Punk Hazard,Reverie,Whiskey Peak,Little Garden,thats surely possible. And in this way its possible that Egghead can be longer than Elbaf. Or,like i theorized,Elbaf could be the place where Robin will stay at the end of the series because of the Ohara books and Saul. Usopp will go to Kaya but will surely get a statue or something similar in Elbaf. But for the Usopp thing to happen of course he must visit Elbaf. So yeah the SHs will totally go to Elbaf,but it will probably be a short arc. Long arcs where they have to save islands are hopefully over,now its time to save the world and find the One Piece.

Elbaf probably will be 80-100 chapters. Imo, the threat will be in the sky and Urouge, like Bonney, will get a focused arc since hes the last supernova not to.

A more adventure based arc like Skypiea is not impossible. Shanks also will likely be gone by then, so of we are dealing with Elbaf's problems, itll be someone on the island probably (Loki, God Elbaf, etc).

But we are going there, Oda refuses to draw the island everytime its shown and Shanks is leaving the island to fight Kid on the sea. That should tell you what you need to know
See if we were to deal with Giants problems I think it is much more likely to be a Zou level arc or Fisherman island instead of something huge huge

I don’t expect a traditional fight in Elbaf either

I do think Urouge could be involved in Elbaf but I also think we could have another arc which may involve him instead

I don’t see Marines or Gov being involved in Elbaf other then if Oda drops a bombshell that Loki is part celestial dragon or heavily involved in the World Gov

See if we were to deal with Giants problems I think it is much more likely to be a Zou level arc or Fisherman island instead of something huge huge

I don’t expect a traditional fight in Elbaf either

I do think Urouge could be involved in Elbaf but I also think we could have another arc which may involve him instead

I don’t see Marines or Gov being involved in Elbaf other then if Oda drops a bombshell that Loki is part celestial dragon or heavily involved in the World Gov
Personally I have a theory that the villain of this arc is God Elbaf himself and the main story of Elbaf will deal with potentially some oppressive characters in the sky, above Elbaf (the island)

The tree imo will be central to the islands plot and its connections to other locations
Post automatically merged:

Will there be a Elbaf arc? Who knows. Like other people said,it seems there are no troubles in that island right now. Unless something happens in present time (but SHs usually fight people that are ruling that island since years like in Wano and Dressrosa or they are causing troubles since a little time like in Alabasta and Fishman Island) there are not elements to write the classical "save the island" arc. There could be another arc like Sabaody,Zou,Punk Hazard,Reverie,Whiskey Peak,Little Garden,thats surely possible. And in this way its possible that Egghead can be longer than Elbaf. Or,like i theorized,Elbaf could be the place where Robin will stay at the end of the series because of the Ohara books and Saul. Usopp will go to Kaya but will surely get a statue or something similar in Elbaf. But for the Usopp thing to happen of course he must visit Elbaf. So yeah the SHs will totally go to Elbaf,but it will probably be a short arc. Long arcs where they have to save islands are hopefully over,now its time to save the world and find the One Piece.
@ShinichiMugi I think we repeat this idea that if theres no outstanding or obvious conflict, an arc will be short. Post Wano people didnt even think about Egghead as a possibility save for very few people. Then people thought it would be short because theres no conflict and its only about Vegapunk. Then Kuma happened. Then the serephim happened. Then CP0 happened. Then Kizaru and a Gorosei happened.

Nothing is obvious until we go there.

Personally I have a theory that the villain of this arc is God Elbaf himself and the main story of Elbaf will deal with potentially some oppressive characters in the sky, above Elbaf (the island)

The tree imo will be central to the islands plot and its connections to other locations
Post automatically merged:

@ShinichiMugi I think we repeat this idea that if theres no outstanding or obvious conflict, an arc will be short. Post Wano people didnt even think about Egghead as a possibility save for very few people. Then people thought it would be short because theres no conflict and its only about Vegapunk. Then Kuma happened. Then the serephim happened. Then CP0 happened. Then Kizaru and a Gorosei happened.

Nothing is obvious until we go there.

Thats true but Egghead is still going to be a short arc imho altough the traitor thing is making it longer than expected