Elden Ring

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
3 hours for me :pepebusi:

I‘m gonna do an classic No sleeper,but after tomorrow this weekend serves one purpose :getnappaed:

damn now i‘m hyped :noo:
Aaaaaaaand it’s over. I got spoiled for another particular major boss who shall not be named.

Well, I can safely now say that I completely and utterly failed to not get spoiled lmfao.

The bright side is these bosses absolutely shit on the base game bosses, just the two I got spoiled on. At least the way things look.

Which is great because I was very, very disappointed in the base game bosses. It looks like this DLC will truly be up to the standard of past FROM DLCs which are absolutely goated.

Aaaaaaaand it’s over. I got spoiled for another particular major boss who shall not be named.

Well, I can safely now say that I completely and utterly failed to not get spoiled lmfao.

The bright side is these bosses absolutely shit on the base game bosses, just the two I got spoiled on. At least the way things look.

Which is great because I was very, very disappointed in the base game bosses. It looks like this DLC will truly be up to the standard of past FROM DLCs which are absolutely goated.
Goooo offline quick :doffycry:
Oh boy i can‘t wait,i fell like this is gonna surpass the DS3 DLC‘s :lunazing::lunazing::lunazing:

@Doggo you here?:pepebusi:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
bro, it's so much easier

wtf

i'm just breaking everybody's postures

and i'm using the new Meteorite Greatsword from the DLC

it's L2 attack makes me dash into the enemy and then explode in energy, putting them on the floor, most enemies at least
My strength build dual wields colossals, and virtually nothing in the base game stood a chance. The strongest banished knights died to three consecutive L1s because the dual colossals stagger (interrupt their animations) every single time. It can posture break end-game crucible knights twice with a mix of L1s and jumping R2s.

Those weapon arts like Giant’s Hunt and Lion’s Claw destroy Malenia since they either flatten her on the ground or launch her in the air, allowing you to easily follow up with a fully charged R2. Posture shredder builds allow you to follow up on every single enemy with a fully charged R2 after a crit, every single time.

The bleed / cold /rot STR builds are the best of all worlds since you can proc those status effects while also poise shredding and staggering left and right lol.

I’ve tried katana builds before but strength is definitely my preferred melee style in these games, especially Elden Ring where strength is stronger than in Dark Souls due to the poise rework.

I did a new run for the DLC and got up to lvl 124 and Maliketh, he's really annoying so I think I'll hop on the DLC now, it should be balanced with the scutdree blessing thing.

I ran a spellblade with the Moonlight Greatsword but I really don't like magic, I'll probably respecc to a STR chad after I find some cool DLC weapons. Hopefully I don't get fully rekt at 124

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I did a new run for the DLC and got up to lvl 124 and Maliketh, he's really annoying so I think I'll hop on the DLC now, it should be balanced with the scutdree blessing thing.

I ran a spellblade with the Moonlight Greatsword but I really don't like magic, I'll probably respecc to a STR chad after I find some cool DLC weapons. Hopefully I don't get fully rekt at 124
Went in at 121 and was getting destroyed. EVERYTHING hit like a truck. Still at the start of the DLC but having a good time now.