Elden Ring

just finished it, at level 161 :getnappaed:
although haven't gone to dynasty mausoleum and haven't fought millenia yet:vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

bosses became easy after the combo I found....Mohg in second attempt, Dragon Lord on 2nd/3rd attempt, Godfrey on 3rd/4th attempt..... Millenia is supposed to put up a challenge, let's see .... (maliketh was a bit hard, maybe 7-8 attempt, elden beast was hardest with those lasers)
The difficulty of everything in this game other than Malenia is massively overblown imo

I mean that they’re hard but they’re not more difficult than ordinary souls bosses.

Malenia though… that’s the hardest boss they’ve ever made
I haven't played against dark soul bosses so can't say.... but this game I still haven't been able to figure out how this game actually works, just yesterday I found out how I can use both hand for one weapon.... I still don't know how to parry or block with weapons
I don't even know why I should use somber stones .... I beat the game with normal weapon which I upgraded with smithing stone, I upgraded one weapon with somber stone which turned out much weaker than my normal weapon :josad:

@Van How's your game going now?
Post automatically merged:

I haven't played against dark soul bosses so can't say.... but this game I still haven't been able to figure out how this game actually works, just yesterday I found out how I can use both hand for one weapon.... I still don't know how to parry or block with weapons
I don't even know why I should use somber stones .... I beat the game with normal weapon which I upgraded with smithing stone, I upgraded one weapon with somber stone which turned out much weaker than my normal weapon :josad:
Iirc Somber Stones are used with Special Weapons/Built in Ashes of War and they go up to +10 While the regular Stones go to +25.

I’ve been doing something I never actually got around to doing in any of the Dark Souls.

Full on Guts playthrough, two handing the greatsword. Really fun.
You’re gonna have a hell of a time with some of the speedier bosses in the game good sir.

I also did a greatsword run my playthrough and am still salty that I had to swap to a broadsword with heavy infusion for some bosses.

Boc the monkey man? I only saw him once when he was a bush. Never saw him again. I thought you meant a boss with B.O.C as an anagram
Oh no. OK then he'd probably be in the coastal cave if you haven't been there, it's west if where you start by iirc you have yo use the sprintspring? To get down to the beach.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Oh no. OK then he'd probably be in the coastal cave if you haven't been there, it's west if where you start by iirc you have yo use the sprintspring? To get down to the beach.
There's so much shit in this time that it's hard to keep track of everyone. It's all coming back to me. He was in a demi human cave and afterwards saw him in Lyndell. Gave him one of those tear things for rebirth.