Future Events End of One Piece soon?

Anyone partial to the 1325 theory? I kind of like it now. It'd mean 338 chapters left, which I feel is more than enough time to address everything in 4-5 arcs post-Wano, big and small. It also equates to roughly 33 or 34 volumes left, which would mean the series could end on exactly 130 volumes (assuming an average of 10 or 11 chapters continues.)
Post automatically merged:

Both can happen but I'll stick to my O.G countdown

That is 300 chapters left starting from 2019:endthis:
Give it exactly another year and we are in agreement (300+another 38) with this dumb theory lol

I believe that there can't be just one more arc after Wano

It is impossible in that Elbaf must happen and that will be a singled arc

Then Oda might make the last involving the Great War and Laugh Tale at the same time at best but I doubt

OP cannot end before chapter 1300 in my opinion

The manga can finish in 5 years there is still so much things going on. And Oda is adding new ones.

Right now the arcs that could happen are : Elbaf, Laugh Tale, The war for the throne, The War against the Marine and the one against the Gorosei. And for each of them they can't be done in less the 2-3 years each. We might have new arcs we haven't thought about just like WCI or Punk Hazard.

Plus in terms of characters development the SH aren't strong enough to defeat BB pirates, the Marine or even the WC.

When you start to realize how relatively litte Wano alone accomplishes from a 400+ chapter storyline (compared to what is left), you realize how moot these claims and comments are about "progress" in the series.

At best, 2 Yonko fall, but they aren't even the most important Yonko, let alone the only factions left. For one thing, the WG, CP-0 and the Marines are relatively huge organizations much bigger than these 2 Yonko, and when combined with the SSG, Revolutionaries, Underworld, and the (literal) hundred major characters that make up all of these factions, you start to understand the impossibility of OP ending anytime soon unless you WANT it to end like Bleach or any other canceled manga.

It physically cannot happen in 5 years without Oda shortchanging many characters, which I personally cant see him doing since he consistently sets up each faction for something bigger or greater than we know.

Let alone the fact that Wano ALONE still has another 1-2 years of resolving itself. Honestly baffling to me people think it can end soon without wasting the last 23 years of progress.