Speculations Enma doesn't have Oden's haki

I'm tired of this "Kaidou and Linlin were afraid of Zoro because Enma has Oden's haki"

Tenguyama literally said, "It exudes its WIELDER's ryuo on its own." He never once mentioned Oden or that Enma could exude someone others haki. If Zoro knew this, he wouldn't even take that sword, he's not that kind of person.

Why did Kaido sense Oden's presence? The answer is simple. He didn't feel Oden's presence, he felt Enma. Oden gave him a personal PTSD, of course Kaidou remembers his swords. If Kaidou only saw the sword, he would still feel "Oden's presence"

Now we know that Enma doesn't have Oden's Haki, so why was Linlin afraid of Zoro? She never even saw Oden... Well... Everyone knows the truth... Grandmaster is just on another level

Oden haki or not there's definitely something up with the sword itself.

Drains the users haki, Kaido himself feeling Oden's presence from it. Enma reacting to Hiyori playing music.

All these are just from a sword. While Zoro is the user there's definitely something special about Enma which is why I say best sword in the verse.

You know what buddy, everyone thinks @minamoto types funny but I enjoy your posts a lot more my friend. I think you and minamoto should join forces and create a thread together.
you know that did zoan fruit carry will of their own before chap 1042 1043 . Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
If kaido said that he can feel oden , yes it is. because in any point , any character does not deny this. or given author information. just accept , easy.

"The flow of haki which get sucked by Enma" is the same
Should be this.

Hmm, Kaido has sharingan??
Post automatically merged:

Should be this.

Post automatically merged:

Should be this.