Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

Eos Sanji vs Mihawk

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

guess you also believe this since that same toei did this
I don't watch anime. I only watch that clip I posted from youtube. Maybe some parts are canon while some parts are non canon. I think Shutenmaru part is just to hype Shutenmaru.

Luffy vs Akainu has connection I think since Akainu gave Luffy trauma for killing Ace.
Zoro vs Fujitora also might happen since they fought at Dressrosa and both of them are swordsman. If Zoro wants to beat Mihawk he has to beat Fujitora first.
As for Sanji vs Kizaru. I think Kizaru is Dr. Vegapunk bodyguard and Vegapunk is Judge's partner. Maybe vegapunk participated in the development of RS and that links him to Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

So Chopper is fighting Big mom since it was shown in the opening
:myman:
Chopper>Big Mom :smithnie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Luffy trained his gears off screen.
Trained for 2 years
Trained to learn fs mid fight
Then trained for weeks to learn acoa.
Wasn't Sanji doing the same thing? He trained in 2 years timskip just like every strowhat, he gained power and trained during his fights just like any strowhat. I know that you guys hate Sanji but regardless of your hate towards him, you gotta understand that Sanji is amongst the strongest in the crew and this level of downplay is going to backfire you really hard. You guys are already the biggest shame and the laughing stack of this community and every other community uses you guys as a way of downplay towards one piece fans, have some respect for yourself and for this community, stop this BS and realize how miserable you guys are.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wasn't Sanji doing the same thing? He trained in 2 years timskip just like every strowhat, he gained power and trained during his fights just like any strowhat. I know that you guys hate Sanji but regardless of your hate towards him, you gotta understand that Sanji is amongst the strongest in the crew and this level of downplay is going to backfire you really hard. You guys are already the biggest shame and the laughing stack of this community and every other community uses you guys as a way of downplay one piece fans, have some respect for yourself and for this community, stop this BS and realize how miserable you guys are.
Who the fuck are you lmfao.
Stop bitching about zoro fans 24/7 you sad fuck.

Besides. Zoro and luffy were trained by legends in strictly fighting.
Sanji was running/fighting 99 okama randos for recipies. Is that the same for you ?

Wasn't Sanji doing the same thing? He trained in 2 years timskip just like every strowhat, he gained power and trained during his fights just like any strowhat. I know that you guys hate Sanji but regardless of your hate towards him, you gotta understand that Sanji is amongst the strongest in the crew and this level of downplay is going to backfire you really hard
sanjis timeskip training wasnt as focused on becoming stronger compared to luffys and zoros at least. And i dont hate sanji at all

if Zoro can beat him, so can Sanji.

Sanji will avoid everyone of Mihawks slashes with his superior speed.
this seems like a decent enough opportunity to point out that Zoro is really really slow. which proves that Mihawk is aswell btw.
Sanji ascended into god hood the moment he CASUALLY let a jelly bean pass him by. his CoO is now approximately 324 times better than Zoros. also, Zoros CoO is dog shit if you have not noticed.
I guess Sanji will have to use DJ and RS here. 1 captains skull cracking kick will splinter Yoru and Mihawk at the same time.
Sanji does not even need to use stealth in this fight.
YC3.5 Mihawk has no chance vs Scopper Gaban come again.

Sanji lower end of mid diffs at WORST.
in fact, Sanji could and will do it in a dress and still win.

There is no way to push Sanji above Mihawk without using Zoro (which is somewhat sad).
The character has no canon EOS goal that can explained why it will be able to be top tier in the first place. He has no current feat nor individual portrayal than can let us think that he could surpass Mihawk one day.

Therefore to establish what might be qsanjo EOS standing, we have to used his strength relationship with Zoro and Luffy.

As I said, I do not think that Oda will ever portray all out Sanji to be a mid diff fight for all out Luffy. Which is why he gave him the RS. Sanji is at worst an high diff fight for Luffy.

I also think that Zoro is at worst a extrem-diff fight for Luffy. Therefore base on this, Sanji will either lose extrem diff to Mihawk or stalemate him.

Obviously my reasoning can be shattered by the End of Wano outcome.

sanjis timeskip training wasnt as focused on becoming stronger compared to luffys and zoros at least. And i dont hate sanji at all
Say it again...

You guys can downplay whoever you want I don't care but you gotta be careful what you say cuz it's going to backfire to you. Sanji is amongst the strongest members of the crew and has always always been portrayed as equal to Zoro, Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's right and Left hand man, the are meant to be equal or at the very least close to each other when it comes to strength and Sanji can defeat anyone who Zoro can defeat.

There is no way to push Sanji above Mihawk without using Zoro (which is somewhat sad).
The character has no canon EOS goal that can explained why it will be able to be top tier in the first place. He has no current feat nor individual portrayal than can let us think that he could surpass Mihawk one day.

Therefore to establish what might be qsanjo EOS standing, we have to used his strength relationship with Zoro and Luffy.

As I said, I do not think that Oda will ever portray all out Sanji to be a mid diff fight for all out Luffy. Which is why he gave him the RS. Sanji is at worst an high diff fight for Luffy.

I also think that Zoro is at worst a extrem-diff fight for Luffy. Therefore base on this, Sanji will either lose extrem diff to Mihawk or stalemate him.

Obviously my reasoning can be shattered by the End of Wano outcome.
Who will defeat Admirals in the final war against WG?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Say it again...

You guys can downplay who ever you want I don't care but you gotta be careful what you say cuz it's going to backfire to you. Sanji is amongst the strongest members of the crew and has always always been portrayed as equal to Zoro, Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's right and Left hand man, the are meant to be equal or at the very least close to each other when it comes to strength and Sanji can defeat anyone who Zoro can defeat.

And in what way would fighting them yield the same results as fighting beats stronger than luffy some of which needed kkg or training with mihawk ?

Say it again...

You guys can downplay whoever you want I don't care but you gotta be careful what you say cuz it's going to backfire to you. Sanji is amongst the strongest members of the crew and has always always been portrayed as equal to Zoro, Zoro and Sanji are Luffy's right and Left hand man, the are meant to be equal or at the very least close to each other when it comes to strength and Sanji can defeat anyone who Zoro can defeat.

i can post some panels later, but sanji clearly was motivated to learn their cooking. Also mind you that i didnt talk about the extent of how much less focused it was, thats of course debatable.

Do you now how strong those kambaka karate users? Do you know how strong Ivankov is? Sanji needed to defeat all 99 of them including Ivankov himself to get out of the island.
sanji had to defeat ivankov? where are you getting that from?

And wasnt it implied that stealing a recipe is also an option and not just defeating them?

Status
Not open for further replies.