Powers & Abilities EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO?

EoS Zoro CoO > EoS Sanji CoO

• Yes

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 66.9%
  • Equal

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
Definitely not. Zoros current CoO is not good. He never has a good grasp of his surroundings, people have stolen from him, he’s been caught off guard regularly by people.

Sanjis CoO is much better and will continue to be so. Zoro may fight an invisible fighter, which will force him to either grow his CoO or find an alternative. However Zoro EOS will be fighting Fujitora or Mihawk, strong characters with good CoO, but Sanji EOS will be fighting Kizaru who is so fast he’ll be impossible to fight without strong CoO.

Not to mention CoO doesn’t match Zoros fighting style. Zoro would rather just overpower a character than dodging and counterattacking which shows he’ll continue specializing in Armament Haki.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Definitely not. Zoros current CoO is not good. He never has a good grasp of his surroundings, people have stolen from him, he’s been caught off guard regularly by people.

Sanjis CoO is much better and will continue to be so. Zoro may fight an invisible fighter, which will force him to either grow his CoO or find an alternative. However Zoro EOS will be fighting Fujitora or Mihawk, strong characters with good CoO, but Sanji EOS will be fighting Kizaru who is so fast he’ll be impossible to fight without strong CoO.

Not to mention CoO doesn’t match Zoros fighting style. Zoro would rather just overpower a character than dodging and counterattacking which shows he’ll continue specializing in Armament Haki.
Zoros fighting kizaru.

Why? When there’s a prominent and powerful swordsman of an admiral and Sanji also fights with light and speed?
Why I agree that Fujitora is a better swordsman than Kizaru, Zoro need to get his revenge back in Sabaody for what Kizaru did to him. And Fuji is a ally so yeah. It would also be cool if he's fighting a yellow opponent (as contrast to Sanji) and Zoro might improve his speed and observation haki after the fight. While I think Sanji should fight Greenbull imo because of the food and woman thing. But that's just my opinion for now.

Why I agree that Fujitora is a better swordsman than Kizaru, Zoro need to get his revenge back in Sabaody for what Kizaru did to him. And Fuji is a ally so yeah. It would also be cool if he's fighting a yellow opponent (as contrast to Sanji) and Zoro might improve his speed and observation haki after the fight. While I think Sanji should fight Greenbull imo because of the food and woman thing. But that's just my opinion for now.
Fuji isn’t an ally imo. He may like Luffy, but Luffy is allied with actual ruthless and bad people. Barto and cavendish are known murderers as well as Hajrudin is a prominent pirate. Fuji would never side with these people.

I don’t think Zoro needs revenge for Sabaody because Zoro didn’t fight Kizaru he was just pushed aside by him. Greenbull and Sanji don’t have clashing personalities like Kizaru and Sanji plus the powersets for Sanji vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Fuji are just cleaner.

Plus I don’t like Zoros EOS battle being an off brand swordsman instead of a badass swordsman archetype.

Fuji isn’t an ally imo. He may like Luffy, but Luffy is allied with actual ruthless and bad people. Barto and cavendish are known murderers as well as Hajrudin is a prominent pirate. Fuji would never side with these people.

I don’t think Zoro needs revenge for Sabaody because Zoro didn’t fight Kizaru he was just pushed aside by him. Greenbull and Sanji don’t have clashing personalities like Kizaru and Sanji plus the powersets for Sanji vs Kizaru and Zoro vs Fuji are just cleaner.

Plus I don’t like Zoros EOS battle being an off brand swordsman instead of a badass swordsman archetype.
That could work too I guess.