Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

I was thinking quite possibly about big mom
and cp0 mentioning both yonkos falling here being in doubt makes me think they will.

I would at least want kidd to get a major w on a yonko
shanks crew may have had his arm however I think his clash with bb must is kinda set in stone.

where am I going with this?

kidd has a major chance here to be major against one emperor in big mom
he gets his major feat in the story
exits the arc on an emperor lite status cause he certainly seems like he has a solid crew.

imo its just a lot better than kaido here
then big mom elbaf
then bb ....
at some point indeed its nice to have someone else do something.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
and cp0 mentioning both yonkos falling here being in doubt makes me think they will.

shanks crew may have had his arm however I think his clash with bb must is kinda set in stone.

exits the arc on an emperor lite status cause he certainly seems like he has a solid crew.

then big mom elbaf
then bb ....
3 ARCS IN A ROW

WEDDDDINNNG CAAAAAAKE

OHSHIIIIIRUUUUUKOOOOOOOO

SEMLLLLLAAAAAAAA PART 2

then big mom elbaf
then bb ....
Post-Wano Kidd will walk away with the fame of taking down an Emperor. Which one? Let's see
Don't tell others tho, let them keep the 'Useless Captain Midd' joke, will age really well

Post-Wano Kidd will walk away with the fame of taking down an Emperor. Which one? Let's see
Don't tell others tho, let them keep the 'Useless Captain Midd' joke, will age really well

I admit I use to say that before
but I dont think so anymore

if heat and wire are up to speed as well
an emperor lite crew isnt far fetched

I dont think he ever fights luffy
I think tho he will earn his claim to that status with big mom

I admit I use to say that before
but I dont think so anymore

if heat and wire are up to speed as well
an emperor lite crew isnt far fetched

I dont think he ever fights luffy
I think tho he will earn his claim to that status with big mom
Redemptions are always well accepted

I'm sure that the battle between Luffy and Kidd will happen (in Lodestar, I made a thread about it), but I don't pretend people to aknowledge it yet, is still far

Redemptions are always well accepted

I'm sure that the battle between Luffy and Kidd will happen (in Lodestar, I made a thread about it), but I don't pretend people to aknowledge it yet, is still far
which thread and why do you think so

I see them like rivals but at the same time pseudo allies
an acknowledgement of one another but there isnt antagonism /hatred like between luffy and say bb.
Post automatically merged:

heat and wire potentially teaming up with the sh against the f6 specifically page one and ulti should be invited imo

which thread and why do you think so

I see them like rivals but at the same time pseudo allies
an acknowledgement of one another but there isnt antagonism /hatred like between luffy and say bb.

heat and wire potentially teaming up with the sh against the f6 specifically page one and ulti should be invited imo
The thread was mostly a recap of everything Kidd did, mentioning the details that a lot of people missed
In the comments @ReggieZoldyck21 and @edwss mentioned some detailed theories that made full sense to me (about Kidd future) and I added them at the bottom of the main post
I'll link it here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/eustass-captain-kidd.9970/

If you're curious, check it

Edit: Just checked myself and pics are not visible anymore, I'll have to repost all them :giogio:

The thread was mostly a recap of everything Kidd did, mentioning the details that a lot of people missed
In the comments @ReggieZoldyck21 and @edwss mentioned some detailed theories that made full sense to me (about Kidd future) and I added them at the bottom of the main post
I'll link it here:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/eustass-captain-kidd.9970/

If you're curious, check it

Edit: Just checked myself and pics are not visible anymore, I'll have to repost all them :giogio:
interesting thread
dont mind the pics
I recall them

Any thought about Kidd future?
personally
lodestar for me is still a bit iffy
aside from taking down big mom
final war against the wg is also important . I recall the reason he is a pirate in the first place was his hatred for the scum that rules the world . would be fitting to have him there .

now if that happens at lodestar
then it covers two things in one

I expect him to become a future Yonko.
and yes
kidd will be an emperor

I expect him to become a future Yonko.
personally
lodestar for me is still a bit iffy
aside from taking down big mom
final war against the wg is also important . I recall the reason he is a pirate in the first place was his hatred for the scum that rules the world . would be fitting to have him there .

now if that happens at lodestar
then it covers two things in one

and yes
kidd will be an emperor
Lodestar is a safer bet than the Final war, at least from my POV
If Kidd will become Luffy's ally, this can only happen after an 1v1 confrontation in which Luffy will win
Otherwise would go against his character

I doubt that the title of Yonko will still be a thing after this war, but his status and power will reach that (even if the title will not exist anymore)
But maybe I'm wrong and Luffy and Kidd will take Kaido and Big Mom seats (keeping the Yonko balance alive)

Lodestar is a safer bet than the Final war, at least from my POV
If Kidd will become Luffy's ally, this can only happen after an 1v1 confrontation in which Luffy will win
Otherwise would go against his character

I doubt that the title of Yonko will still be a thing after this war, but his status and power will reach that (even if the title will not exist anymore)
But maybe I'm wrong and Luffy and Kidd will take Kaido and Big Mom seats (keeping the Yonko balance alive)
they dont have to be called yonko
they can be called
great pirates
whatever you want to call it , the world will still recognize pirates
cut above the rest.

its not an ally per-say
do you think they are allies now?
its more like I dont like you
you dont like me but atm we are beating the same person. notice neither of them tried to protect luffy at all bar zoro and law in the fight but at the same time they are still intent on beating the same person.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
In my opinion, Kid and Luffy gonna be rivals till the end or at least close to it. While they never gonna be something like "declared Allies", they will have respect for each other and will help each other out when needed. In the final war, i am sure they will fight side by side, but still rivaling. At least they will never mention they are friends, even tho at the end, everyone knows they are.