Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Worst

Custom title
I've spoken to Bogard and it is happening! Making final arrangements later today and I think you are one of the people who makes themes right @Worst ? I was betting it would you guys very happy to find out, it was gonna be a surprise but I was too excited to tell you guys hahaha!
Yep i made the last 3 themes
, you're lucky cuz i'll be taking a break from making themes soon, especially after my fight vs @Pantheos

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, Bogard literaly asked if this was my play through you. :kailaugh: :kailaugh:
LMAO! I was gonna put a disclaimer to him that you didn't put me up to this as well! I thought he might think you set me up to do it too, that's too funny hahaha!

Honestly though, I am tempted if I am able to also request some other themes I really want to see characters get one for. Funnily enough, Nami is gonna be my next choice too! As you're an avid fan of Kid x Nami that would be pretty fitting too hahaha! I'll probably ask some people if they want to chip in for those ones too, any fellow fans ofc but I wanted to fund this one myself as a major thank you to this place and also to give you guys a nice surprise too!

Genuinely this place has been really good for me and brought me countless laughs, great conversations and new friends and very interesting discussions, theories and such, it's wonderful!

:lulz::cheers::nicagesmile::kailaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Yep i made the last 3 themes
, you're lucky cuz i'll be taking a break from making themes soon, especially after my fight vs @Pantheos
Oh damn! You fought Pantheos?! Nani?! That's awesome though man, I was saying to Bogard that I really was impressed with those new themes, they are so exceptionally designed! I can't even decide which ones to use as they're all so good so just gonna have to rotate them every now and then!

On that note, I forgot to ask Bogard if a theme shuffler would be possible for us to use individually or so. So we can have a random theme rotation on our client side or so, but not sure how doable it is and such? It's not a biggie anyway ofc, I can always manually change themes when needed ofc!

It's a shame you're taking a break from making them but I can imagine if you're burnt out or just want to do other things, your work is vastly appreciated with them aand maybe hopefully you may make more somewhere in the future if you feel up to it again?

G

Gorosei Informer

Glad to hear although except for the dying part literally ofc! I'll have to call Dr Killer to save you if that happens! I'm messaging Bogard now to finalise everything, hope you guys enjoy the results once it's made!

:Dr.Killer::rosismile::hihihi::chopoff::saden:

Just a little update to let you know I've sent the Kidd art I've chosen for the theme, at least hopefully one will be used and that it's going to look truly spectacular, badass and awesome as we desire and I envisioned too! It's been paid for and I am very excited for it as well to see how you all react to it too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that Kid has this weird anti-fandom that almost no other character has and I just find it so strange.
His anti fandom is mainly:

1. Zoro fans (insecure about how many people believe Kidd is second only to Luffy out of the Supernovas)
2. Luffy fans (don’t like the fact that people even consider Kidd a rival to him.)
3. Other fans who are hopping on the hate bandwagon because it’s “cool” or “funny” to right now. (Which doesn’t make sense)
(Also there’s this weird little bit of Sanji fans that somehow believe Sanji could even shine Kidds shoes. Honestly they’re the only ones I can’t find an explanation for why they would hate on Kidd lol)

When you got the two biggest fanbases in the manga (Luffy and Zoro) hating on a character whose fanbase is much smaller than either of theirs it’s going to look like how it does now lol. Like imagine all the hate Sanji gets from Zoro fans now combine that with Luffy fans hating on him too. That’s Kidd.

1. Zoro fans (insecure about how many people believe Kidd is second only to Luffy out of the Supernovas)
2. Luffy fans (don’t like the fact that people even consider Kidd a rival to him.)
3. Other fans who are hopping on the hate bandwagon because it’s “cool” or “funny” to right now. (Which doesn’t make sense)
(Also there’s this weird little bit of Sanji fans that somehow believe Sanji could even shine Kidds shoes. Honestly they’re the only ones I can’t find an explanation for why they would hate on Kidd lol)

When you got the two biggest fanbases in the manga (Luffy and Zoro) hating on a character whose fanbase is much smaller than either of theirs it’s going to look like how it does now lol. Like imagine all the hate Sanji gets from Zoro fans now combine that with Luffy fans hating on him too. That’s Kidd.
There’s another big problem, Oda's writing. He can’t write good rivalries. There’s too much focus on Luffy. An own Arc for Kid and a better crew would’ve been awesome and necessary for a good story.
Zoro is my fav character but I also love Kid, Law and Killer. Kid being stronger than him wouldn’t piss me off but Oda should show more of him.
I wrote this in another thread:

By logic it should be: Luffy ~ Kid >= Law and Zoro but Oda's writing is weird. The SHC is portrayed as a far superior crew.
Maybe it will be Luffy >= Kid = Zoro >= Law because Luffy will be on a stand-alone lvl and position and his right hand man can be in a higher league than other Vice-Captains.

PK lvl - Luffy
Yonko lvl - Kid, Zoro and Law

All of them are leaders of the next Gen, so they will be around the same lvl. I don’t know how the gap is gonna be between them and I don’t care to be honest because it’s a extreme high diff either way

B

Ballel

There’s another big problem, Oda's writing. He can’t write good rivalries. There’s too much focus on Luffy. An own Arc for Kid and a better crew would’ve been awesome and necessary for a good story.
Zoro is my fav character but I also love Kid, Law and Killer. Kid being stronger than him wouldn’t piss me off but Oda should show more of him.
I wrote this in another thread:

By logic it should be: Luffy ~ Kid >= Law and Zoro but Oda's writing is weird. The SHC is portrayed as a far superior crew.
Maybe it will be Luffy >= Kid = Zoro >= Law because Luffy will be on a stand-alone lvl and position and his right hand man can be in a higher league than other Vice-Captains.

PK lvl - Luffy
Yonko lvl - Kid, Zoro and Law

All of them are leaders of the next Gen, so they will be around the same lvl. I don’t know how the gap is gonna be between them and I don’t care to be honest because it’s a extreme high diff either way
The problem is that Luffy already has an established rival in Blackbeard. Kidd was never planned by Oda and he and Law were introduced too late.
That's why Luffy / Kidd rivalry feels forced.
Law stopped being a rival a long time ago, at least since punk hazard.

The problem is that Luffy's actual eos rival Blackbeard is never shown to directly interact with the straw hats, oda is saving the BB pirates for the endgame and this is one of Odda's major flaws.

Kid hatred in the fandom honestly kinda parallels how his character is always underrated in the manga as well, with caribou bashing him for having a "bad reputation"

But I think its so ridiculous when imo the kid fandom isn't nearly as toxic as Zoro or sanji fans. Like literally the most people wank him is by saying Kid is stronger than Zoro, and even that is an unpopular opinion.

But I think its so ridiculous when imo the kid fandom isn't nearly as toxic as Zoro or sanji fans. Like literally the most people wank him is by saying Kid is stronger than Zoro, and even that is an unpopular opinion.
Next time you see a someone say that Kidd fans are toxic, you should pay attention to or ask who their favorite character is. 90% of the time it’ll Luffy or Zoro. That’s when you don’t take them seriously anymore lol

Damn the slander kidd is getting this week is crazy
The anti-kid fandom really needs to prepare themselves for the coming chapters lmao. 1038 yet again showed how Kid is the one who's leading the battle against big mom. Its really just a matter of time before we get a CoC clash and possibly even Kid awakening ACoC.

But even if Kid doesn't get ACoC, he overpowered gigantified linlin without even using awakening. He and Law will surely beat big mom and walk out of wano as low top tiers.

Damn the slander kidd is getting this week is crazy
I admit that I can understand why Kid’s attacks feel samey, with him mainly relying on making big metal monoliths like fists or bulls, but I think he has still been creative enough with it. That said, I do wonder why Kid wasn’t shown using Conqueror’s on the roof, even though Kaido said he had it.

I admit that I can understand why Kid’s attacks feel samey, with him mainly relying on making big metal monoliths like fists or bulls, but I think he has still been creative enough with it. That said, I do wonder why Kid wasn’t shown using Conqueror’s on the roof, even though Kaido said he had it.

Agreed, I can understand those sentiments. I think kid's attacks do fit his fighting style well. Now about conq. I think it will be shown again very soon. I believe oda intentionally showed us Kid's conq haki early in wano for later on, meaning now, a fight where he is being pushed to his limits. I hope we'll get to see a conq clash between him and big mom. I also believe that kid will unlock aconq. But this is all speculation really, there are so many different ways oda could go from this point, with his devil fruit, haki, story etc.... Kid unlocking aconq and defeating big mom would probably send the entire one piece fandom into meltdown mode...would be quite the sight to see lol.

Agreed, I can understand those sentiments. I think kid's attacks do fit his fighting style well. Now about conq. I think it will be shown again very soon. I believe oda intentionally showed us Kid's conq haki early in wano for later on, meaning now, a fight where he is being pushed to his limits. I hope we'll get to see a conq clash between him and big mom. I also believe that kid will unlock aconq. But this is all speculation really, there are so many different ways oda could go from this point, with his devil fruit, haki, story etc.... Kid unlocking aconq and defeating big mom would probably send the entire one piece fandom into meltdown mode...would be quite the sight to see lol.
Also a point there, because I think a big thing missing from Kid for some is him admitting his vulnerability, similar to Sanji swallowing his knight in shining armor pride and asking for Robin’s help, because Kid trying to put on a tough face, even if he is trying to be the top citizen victimizing captain out there, might feel overdone to some to the point that it distances a human connection, in contrast to Law who we’ve seen at his lowest point and him overcoming that spiral of pain in the process.

Last edited:
Also a point there, because I think a big thing missing from Kid for some is him admitting his vulnerability, similar to Sanji swallowing his knight in shining armor pride and asking for Robin’s help, because Kid trying to put on a tough face, even if he is trying to be the top citizen victimizing captain out there, might feel overdone to some to the point that it distances a human connection, in contrast to Law who’ve we’ve seen at his lowest point and him overcoming that spiral of pain in the process.

Yeah I feel like that will be answered once we get his backstory, or see some experiences he had as pirate before wano that we havent seen yet. I think that aspect of vulnerability that you mentioned will be tied into what gives him his "willpower" to keep going. We've seen throughout the story that even if hes facing impossible odds (the first time he fought kaido for example) or difficult setbacks (losing his arm to the Red Hair Pirates), he keeps on going forward. Makes you wonder what could possibly inspire him to fight this hard. It's possible these questions could be answered in another arc, but yeah, would be interesting to see. Im hoping Oda continues with the big mom fight before switching to other things, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.