Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

--Didn't knew @Ghostly Reflections was a kidd fan lol ; @Roo also is new? I only used to see him on yamato vs carrot thread
Post automatically merged:

That will be greenbull. Kidd animal spirt is like fighting bull. So it make sense for Kidd to fight greenbull.

What you going to say if kid use advanced coc use on admiral but not big mom , and this Kidd become stronger after wano arc ?
Kidd defeats Fuji ; sanji greenbull and zoro kizaru

Yeah. That was lame as fuck imo. One of my biggest problems with the fight. How is CoC gonna play no role in a fight between Kidd and Big Mom? Makes no sense. At least have a CoC clash if you don’t want to give Kidd coating lol
The perfect way to end the fight would be Kid going after Big Mom to flower capital to confirm her defeat where Kid would have a small 1 on 1 with her with a CoC clash.
We would also have a awesome moment where the people of the flower capital are reacting to a Yonkou fighting a worst gen member out of nowhere before their eyes.
But the sad truth is that those cool moments are only exclusive to the MC in Odas eyes.
World Builduing in One Piece is unparalleled but Oda is just trash in creating tension in the story because he cant resist in making his MC the only worthy character.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Okay hear me out, while Kidd didn't exactly fulfill some of the expectations for some people here, I still think Kidd is one of the major players of Wano. It's all depends on your expectations for Kidd, did I had a high expectations for Kidd? Yes. Was I satisfied with his performance? Somewhat. You shouldn't be sad or mad about what people said about Kidd this arc, man still have a role to play in the future. I mean if Sanji fans back in WCI manage to survive the bad treatments for Sanji from Oda then Kidd fans should be able to do the same. Even if there were so much PIS in the fight like Kidd not having CoC clash against Big Mom, Kidd's attacks didn't do much damage against Big Mom, Law's attacks is stronger than Kidd's and carries Kidd during the fight, Big Mom's sendoff was horrible because of the bombs, etc. Kidd is still the one that send Big Mom to her fall. So I expect Kidd and Law become a great pirates after Wano. So cheer up and enjoy the character regardless of what other people said. That's their opinions and not your's.:cheers: I would still try to defend Kidd against the slanders, hell, if Oda actually hates Kidd then screw Oda too.

#EustassDCaptainKidd
#Justice4Eustass
#GreatPirateKidd

:kidsmile:

Okay hear me out, while Kidd didn't exactly fulfill some of the expectations for some people here, I still think Kidd is one of the major players of Wano. It's all depends on your expectations for Kidd, did I had a high expectations for Kidd? Yes. Was I satisfied with his performance? Somewhat. You shouldn't be sad or mad about what people said about Kidd this arc, man still have a role to play in the future. I mean if Sanji fans back in WCI manage to survive the bad treatments for Sanji from Oda then Kidd fans should be able to do the same. Even if there were so much PIS in the fight like Kidd not having CoC clash against Big Mom, Kidd's attacks didn't do much damage against Big Mom, Law's attacks is stronger than Kidd's and carries Kidd during the fight, Big Mom's sendoff was horrible because of the bombs, etc. Kidd is still the one that send Big Mom to her fall. So I expect Kidd and Law become a great pirates after Wano. So cheer up and enjoy the character regardless of what other people said. That's their opinions and not your's.:cheers: I would still try to defend Kidd against the slanders, hell, if Oda actually hates Kidd then screw Oda too.

#EustassDCaptainKidd
#Justice4Eustass
#GreatPirateKidd

:kidsmile:
I don't know why oda did this to kidd lol ; to the end he made law shine more than kidd and also did more lethal attacks on BM despite portrayal wise he wants kidd to be ahead of law

Oda's logic is weird as fuck

Why people in here so mad? While the way they won against Big Mom was lowkey kind of lame, Kidd was still very damn impressive as a fighter lol. Y’all need to stop letting the fans who hate Kidd sway your opinion on the character. You need to realize that Kidd could’ve 1v1ed Big Mom and they would still find a way to downplay the character. Forget what they think.

Kidd just got done taking a healthy Yonko down in a 2v1, still has a role to play in the story with his connection to Shanks and goal of finding OP, and is one CoC coating power up away from being a legit yonko level fighter. Stop acting like this is the end of the world, Kidd didn’t die lmao.

Honestly, its about the build up. If oda hadn't sent all these signs about Kid being an important character or even just his role in Wano I wouldn't be feeling this way. Kidd stealing something from Big Mom prior to this fight? Look at all the quotes hes made during Wano. Also, Oda introducing Kidd's conq haki at the beginning of Wano, only for him to not use it at all in a fight where hes being pushed to his limits...A fight vs a Yonko, another conq user.....We also know he is also one of the few characters in one piece with all forms of haki...You would think he would play a larger role in Wano? right? But it seems like Oda has other plans. Even that whole ordeal with Law repeatedly saying hes done, hes fatigued, hes done "after this round", was just really strange. Maybe its because im a Eustass fan, but reading those lines, I thought it was implying Kidd was not done, and likely to have another confrontation with Big mom. Why would Oda keep making Law say that? Who knows lol. Also, Kidd's trump card? After 1039 you would think his "trump card" would have a lasting effect on the fight. Instead he fires it repeatedly while Big mom is smiling and his attack doesn't finish her and then hes knocked out lol. I mean, this fight was really just Law shining the entire time. Sure, kidd had some amazing tanking feats, but that's really it. Feels like the character is a joke atm. Every chapter Law has pulled out something new/powerup. And Kidd? His attack was treated like a joke. Another issue with this whole ordeal is how pivotal these chapter are in the entire story of One piece. Wano should signify a big change in the story with the two Yonko's eventually falling down. If there was time for Eustass Kidd to showup, it was now, during Wano, where the two Yonkos were defeated by the worst generation. Instead he fires his attack, big mom smiles during his "trump card", law pulls out some crazy new attack after showing a crazy new attack in the previous chapter and who knows what happened next. I have a lot of respect for those of you that still have the energy to defend this character. As I've said before its clear at this point Oda doesn't care or know what to do with this character. And now that I think about it I think the best option probably would have been for Eustass kidd to be left out of Wano and do his own thing. Maybe Oda wants Eustass kidd to mirror the famous unlucky pirate William Kidd? Who know at this point. I wrote this poorly and it's more complicated than this, but you get the gist.