Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Well, i think oda has made it pretty clear what his intentions are...
He doesnt have any intention. That guy is out of his mind.
He literally gave Luffy 3 big PU in one arc but he couldnt even make Kid show CoC on panel lmaooo. That gutless bastard couldnt even handle Kids OP DF properly.
I wouldnt be even surprised if Zoro gets a PU after waking up and surpasses Kid and Law.
Oda should just leave Kid alone. It would be the best if he doesnt get involved in the story anymore.

How are we feeling about the Captains crew?
they're pretty cool

I know Oda doesn't really care about these side characters, but it would be nice if, by the final war, Oda showed them using some DFs. It would be really shitty if Kid was the only real DF user in his crew. They don't even need to be good DFs, just something decent, like an ancient zoan.

Outside the notorious 4 (Kidd, Killer, Heat, Wire) Gigu is the fiercest.
In the one panel he appeared he was kinda highlighted for his brutal strenght, almost seemed like adv. CoA. That's probably not it but the visual effect was similar..
Nice. I like Daibu. Like her design and she seems like the pet of the crew lol

they're pretty cool
I know Oda doesn't really care about these side characters, but it would be nice if, by the final war, Oda showed them using some DFs. It would be really shitty if Kid was the only real DF user in his crew. They don't even need to be good DFs, just something decent, like an ancient zoan.
The somewhat popular theory that Kidd would recruit some notable Beast Pirates to his crew seems almost like a dream now smh

Sorry kidbros I think it’s over
sigh... I guess by EoS once Luffy gets a dozen more power ups, maybe Oda will give Kid ACoC.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly after each and every chapter, I feel more validated in my assertions that yeah, Kid would have been a better MC than Luffy.

Kid is a relatively normal person. He isn't a literal god like Luffy. He has flaws, he actually fails, when he does achieve things, they're always things he's had to work his ass off to get. Luffy's honestly like Big Mom and Kaido. He's a freak of nature. He has a god fruit, inherited the will of D, everyone is his friend, and he is doesn't need to put in a fraction of the effort to unlock power ups like advanced haki that most people spend their lifetimes cultivating.

Kid doesn't special 1v1 training for 2 years with a haki master. He goes into the new world and learns things the hard way, losing an arm in the process. He's also a real pirate and not a glorified Popeye.

Last edited: