Character Discussion Eustass 'Captain' Kid - Keep on rollin'

Damn, Pan! I was waiting to have some time and put some work in making a thread like this, but you beat me to it.
Not fair, bro :kriwhat:

Joking. It was a tough week yeah. I almost fell too... until I saw the panels!
See, if Kidd would've gone down after a decent fight, it could've been believable for him to conclude his career as a pirate.
But instead it was complete devastation of ego (Kidd), friends (Killer) and home (Victoria).
Kidd Pirates quite literally touched the bottom of the barrel.
And from down there...
The only possible way is up!
And I'm talking HEAVEN level up.

The content of this thread is GOLD.
A Requiem to the Victoria Punk Derelict.
Saul and Loki's roles fit so well in the context.
Same goes for the future callback of the beloved ship.
Victoria...

I'm all for it.
The Captain, Killer and the Crew will have to start all over again.
From the rubble.
From the ruins.
But we know that's the exact type of environment in which "Captain" Kidd brings out his best. Quite literally.

The Legend of Eustass "Captain" Kidd is a Bloody Legend.
And we're not backing down from chanting it even in the toughest of times!

AVE EUSTASS
AVE CAPTAIN

:mrgo:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Damn, Pan! I was waiting to have some time and put some work in making a thread like this, but you beat me to it.
Not fair, bro :kriwhat:

Joking. It was a tough week yeah. I almost fell too... until I saw the panels!
See, if Kidd would've gone down after a decent fight, it could've been believable for him to conclude his career as a pirate.
But instead it was complete devastation of ego (Kidd), friends (Killer) and home (Victoria).
Kidd Pirates quite literally touched the bottom of the barrel.
And from down there...
The only possible way is up!
And I'm talking HEAVEN level up.

The content of this thread is GOLD.
A Requiem to the Victoria Punk Derelict.
Saul and Loki's roles fit so well in the context.
Same goes for the future callback of the beloved ship.
Victoria...

I'm all for it.
The Captain, Killer and the Crew will have to start all over again.
From the rubble.
From the ruins.
But we know that's the exact type of environment in which "Captain" Kidd brings out his best. Quite literally.

The Legend of Eustass "Captain" Kidd is a Bloody Legend.
And we're not backing down from chanting it even in the toughest of times!

AVE EUSTASS
AVE CAPTAIN

:mrgo:
Well said brother! Well said. It’s time to pick up the crown again and fight for the throne kid is belonging to!

and isn’t it amazing how much people start to believe in Kid, just because we are so strong willing and enthusiastic with it?

of course he will be back . Straw hats will go to elbaff next no way oda don't make them meet kid since he got sinked right next to elbaff shore . EUstass kid just died in that very water ? Realy ? Its not realy one piece like . Soemeone will save him and killer too since killer can't swim now . But I do think the kid pirates are over so if he want come back he need to create a new crew with obviously a new ship.
Post automatically merged:

I do think that Kid is out of the PK race but nothing speaks against him coming back a strong ally at the final war. Law will be relevant due to his fruit as well unless Teach steals it which i doubt, but yeah, i think we won't see Kid for a good minute
not only his fruit he is relevent for the rocky port incident too.

Anyone who thinks Kid is done is coping.

His ship sank on the coast of elbaf. Fucking elbaf, the most important island in the NW bar Raftel.

And people really think he’s done? Get a grip. Kid is a conqueror, conquerors don’t have breakable wills. The man was literally tortured in Kaido’s prison and lost an arm to Beckman. But this is going to stop him?

Man’s coming back and he’s coming back stronger.

His ship sank on the coast of elbaf. Fucking elbaf, the most important island in the NW bar Raftel.

And people really think he’s done? Get a grip. Kid is a conqueror, conquerors don’t have breakable wills. The man was literally tortured in Kaido’s prison and lost an arm to Beckman. But this is going to stop him?

FActs they think he is about to do a moria ? This is a conqueror right there his will is not that easy to break in facts he probably is relay pissed of the way it happened and the facts he lost hsi ships and crew member it will just give an an other reason to hate shanks even more.
Post automatically merged:

Tought Akainu did broke luffy will for a while.

Gotta hand it to the Kidd fanbase for handling this much better than the zoro fanbase handled ZKK. Instead of making excuses and pretending nothing happened, ya'll took your Ls like champs and put real effort into theories for how he could be redeemed. I don't personally think this theory will happen, but ya'll handled this like real men:kata:

G

Gorosei Informer

pretending nothing happened
I just realised the ironic pun here too.

Thanks though haha lol. Kidd doesn't give up, he doesn't relent, he's a bull in both good and bad ways, stubborn as hell and thus we should be for him too.

True friends/family/fans stick by you when the cards are down, when things aren't going well for you. They don't care about success, feats and such so much, they're just a fan/fond of who you are, your character and such. They are ride or die ideally.

I think Kidd is great regardless of how much Oda brutlaly abuses him as a character, much like Sanji and Big Mom too for example.

:cheers::kidsmile:

Elbaf is under the flag of Shanks and the majority of the population, or at least the part we have seen, is in love with Shanks, they see him as ruler and savior. But for some reason, Loki knows Shanks’ connection to the government. He knows Shanks is somehow in bond with them, accepted by them and enjoys some privilegues. So Loki is not trusting shanks at all.
i'm liking this loki fellow